Mock
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander (/thread-7085.html)

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 02:16 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 01:38 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think the jury will forget what actually went down which was a very encouraging and turned-on Jodi on the other end of the phone.

So . . .

What was the real purpose of recording these conversations?

Seriously . . . who does this shit besides (insert Mock member's name)?

Blackmailers, extortionists, psychotic cunts, Mormons . . . ?

My vote is blackmailers, extortionists, psychotic cunts, and obsessed stalkers who possibly want to replay the call and relive it over and over. That's Jodi.

I can't think of any Mocker who would do something so batshit, but you never know, maybe Jodi was once a Mocker. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-05-2013

Phone's ringing a lot today, but I think I just heard Jodi testify that Travis proposed to her once over the phone. That's new.

Shame that she didn't record THAT call or note it in her happy journal.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 03-05-2013

I cringe when I hear Jodi's voice!

God how I wish LC was here and commenting.

Over one hundred jury questions, says the Judge.

I wonder how many are duplicates?

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - username - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 07:56 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Over one hundred jury questions, says the Judge.

I just heard that...wow.

I think Jodi's attorney got tired of her giving the wrong answers to his questions hence all the "leading" objections from the prosecution this afternoon. She clearly didn't know her lines. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Jimbone - 03-05-2013

The only line she is familiar with is "spread your butt hole".

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Adub - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 09:14 PM)Jimbone Wrote: The only line she is familiar with is "spread your butt hole".

So Jimbone, I want to know if the murdered, return missionary sodomized her before he used the powers of the Melchizedek Priesthood to baptize her.

Is there any evidence that he sodomized her before baptism. Like date-stamped photos of her anus?

If so, I'm thinking this guy went straight to outer darkness.

But(t), if he had, or had at some later time sodomized Jodi, And then went to his Bishop and confessed? Dang, that dude was on the road to recovery. As long as he knocked it off. And had no contact wth her anus again.

Maybe that is what set Jodi off. The knowledge that Travis had went to his Bishop asking for help.

Maybe it wasn't really the jealousy of the other young ladies, or a break-up, that set Jodi off; just having things brought to light. In the Mormon way of things. Because if Travis went to his Bishop asking for help? Jodi would soon be called into the Bishop's office. I know these things. Maybe that is why Jodi hightailed it out of town?

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Jimbone - 03-05-2013

No, she was all

[Image: 579919_415595948504209_1509261633_n.jpg]

I just turned on HLN. A couple who were friends of Travis's are on Dr. Drew. They were creeped out by the Jodester. They gave Dr. Drew a home video of Jodi and Travis hanging out at a house party with a bunch of friends. Jodi's laying on Travis's lap on the couch, holding his hand, begging for his attention with every movement as he's casually talking to others. He seems unfazed and going with the flow in regards to this major PDA.

Jodi's such a damn liar. "He never showed affection like boyfriend and girlfriend because he was deceiving everyone, except that time he grabbed my fine ass in Las Vegas; I was his dirty little secret!". Bullshit. Evidence to the contrary, on film.

No sound played on the video, but she annoys the hell outta me just watching her in that environment. You have to see it to understand - she has a very weird and high maintenance presence. Me, me, me - without saying a word.

Dr. Drew is having the couple back tomorrow night and will show the rest of it.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - RJs-Ex - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 09:14 PM)Jimbone Wrote: The only line she is familiar with is "spread your butt hole".

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-06-2013

(03-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Adub Wrote: Maybe that is what set Jodi off. The knowledge that Travis had went to his Bishop asking for help.

Maybe it wasn't really the jealousy of the other young ladies, or a break-up, that set Jodi off; just having things brought to light. In the Mormon way of things. Because if Travis went to his Bishop asking for help? Jodi would soon be called into the Bishop's office. I know these things. Maybe that is why Jodi hightailed it out of town?

I think this is entirely possible. I don't believe Jodi's explanation as to why Travis was so angry in those texts that he sent just before she moved; where he calls her a liar and a sociopath and says the punishment will be worse than the lie. Her lame explanations don't fit the content of the texts. I think it's likely that Travis was pushing Jodi away because her bizarre/possessive behavior was escalating and he wanted to reform. He well could have confessed to his bishop (or was prepared to) which could have meant Jodi's bishop would be contacting her. If that happened, I can easily see Jodi responding by threatening Travis with accusations of pedophilia, rape, cheating etc... She was concerned about her reputation; if word got out about her behavior, she would not only be losing Travis, but might also lose access to all of those nice marriage-minded hard-working Mormon men. JMO and speculation.

I also think she was raging pissed about the Cancun trip because she was always pissed about guys she was dating moving on after they broke up. It's been shown in testimony that Jodi had a pattern of snooping on and then confronting boyfriends and exes and other girls, even after claiming she was okay with being broken up.

So, I'm not sure if it was anger over possibly being outed within the church or jealousy over the Cancun trip that got her scheming to kill - maybe both.

Travis Alexander was no saint and I think he was deceptive and a hypocrite for preaching one thing publicly and doing another privately. But, his little walk on the wild side with the ever-baiting Jodi Arias shouldn't have cost him his life. I don't think she'll every fess up to what drove her to kill him.

Anyway, here's the article with a link to the new video of Travis and Jodi at the house party; I think it was filmed in March 2008. Turns out, Travis is telling a story about a near death experience with a gun held to his head during a robbery some years prior.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/05/new-exclusive-jodi-and-travis-video

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - thekid65 - 03-06-2013

Quote:I just turned on HLN.

[rant] Up until Monday, I had been watching the trial on Tru TV (In Session). For some reason they've broke off their coverage to only 2 hours/day....none of it live. So, I've gone to watching it on HLN. What crap coverage. Commercial every 5 minutes during live testimony. And I'm already damned sick and tired of hearing "Don't worry, you wont miss a thing while we go to commercial, we just hit the pause button". And is it me, or does this station seem a lot more impartial (almost pro-Arias at times) than Tru TV?[/rant]

Anyhoo, I am done with Arias. Let's get on with the jury questions (which I'm looking forward to), the expert opinions on battered women syndrome, and closing arguments (which I'm looking forward to).

Funny thing about the video HoTD linked to...certainly looks like Travis is showing affection in public to her...doesnt it? Oops.. I see the commentators noticed that too. This tape (at least the beginning of it) would have been great fodder for the prosecution to demonstrate that fact. Wonder why they (Meffords) didnt turn it over to them much earlier? Or if they did, why Martinez didnt use it?

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 03-06-2013

(03-06-2013, 04:05 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Up until Monday, I had been watching the trial on Tru TV (In Session). For some reason they've broke off their coverage to only 2 hours/day....none of it live. So, I've gone to watching it on HLN. What crap coverage. Commercial every 5 minutes during live testimony.

If TV isn't your only option . . .

Google, Bing or whatever KPHO Channel 5 Phoenix

Local station streaming trial.

I understand ABC is streaming from their site, too.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - thekid65 - 03-06-2013

Yeah, I'll give that a go this afternoon. Thank you.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-06-2013

(03-06-2013, 04:05 AM)thekid65 Wrote: [rant] Up until Monday, I had been watching the trial on Tru TV (In Session). For some reason they've broke off their coverage to only 2 hours/day....none of it live. So, I've gone to watching it on HLN. What crap coverage. Commercial every 5 minutes during live testimony. And I'm already damned sick and tired of hearing "Don't worry, you wont miss a thing while we go to commercial, we just hit the pause button". And is it me, or does this station seem a lot more impartial (almost pro-Arias at times) than Tru TV?[/rant]

I have HLN on while I work at home. I've gotta mute the sound a lot to take and make calls, but it seems I'm mostly missing talk and commercials anyway. Sigh. I miss InSession too; what's more "reality tv" than live trials? I guess they want to focus exclusively on scripted reality tv programming. Ah well.

Anyway, if you have to work and can't watch live streaming sometimes, you can watch the testimony on Youtube.

Go to Youtube search, type in"croakerqueen123 Jodi Arias Trial 06/03/2013" tonight (dd/mm/year format). You'll get croakerqueen's videos (just testimony, no junk); I've found them to be the best ones - consistently labeled and up within a few hours of that day's testimony. Works well for me when I miss a bunch during the day and want more than a recap at night.

(03-06-2013, 04:05 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Anyhoo, I am done with Arias. Let's get on with the jury questions (which I'm looking forward to), the expert opinions on battered women syndrome, and closing arguments (which I'm looking forward to).

Yep, jury questions and closing arguments are the only remaining elements of the trial that I'm really waiting for as well. This baby needs to be put to bed. I'm kinda expecting a long deliberation period given the amount of testimony, but I could see a verdict coming in quickly if the jury sticks primarily to facts and logic.

I don't know how quickly they move to the sentencing portion once the verdict is rendered; hope it's shortly thereafter. Jodi Arias has been telling her tales for long enough.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - username - 03-06-2013

Me too with HLN! I'm usually doing other things with the tv on and they suck ass. And yes!! We get that you're hitting the pause button already!! Sheesh.

(03-06-2013, 12:12 PM)username Wrote: Me too with HLN! I'm usually doing other things with the tv on and they suck ass. And yes!! We get that you're hitting the pause button already!! Sheesh.

If I could pause something live, I'd be magic and you'd really here about that. Mute, username (I like the sound of that).

Hey, have you been to the gym and posting while on the elliptical lately? Posted just before grabbing an Egg Mcmuffin recently? Been sitting in a parking lot while mocking? Made it clear that you're doing other things during the day while you're watching or posting? You know, those things that you've mentioned doing on several occasions while you're at Mock, just because that's what you're doing.

Nagging Stepford wives; funny. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 03-06-2013

Hmmmm.

1 PM start time, today.

(03-06-2013, 01:36 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Hmmmm.

1 PM start time, today.

The judge, defense and prosecution lawyers are reviewing juror questions this morning. I think we'll get to hear Jodi answer the ones that are approved this afternoon. Should be good...

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Sphincter Cop - 03-06-2013

Juror questions at 3PM EST time.....

Live on this link!
Jodi Arias LIVE Trial Coverage

I'm so ready for these jury questions!

I think Martinez could have done a better job in highlighting the significance and details surrounding the gas cans; expecting a couple of questions from the jury about that (and a clearer picture of her travels and stops in closing arguments).

I understand that Jodi introduced a new details into her story yesterday. Now, she says that Travis's supposed gun was in a holster. No holster in the house. Thinking she added that little detail to try to differentiate the .25 with which Travis was shot from the one owned by her grandfather. Dumb, makes it even less conceivable that she had time to shoot Travis under the scenario that she described.

Interested to see what Jodi incarnation we'll see today.