Mock
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander (/thread-7085.html)

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 03-06-2013

Here's the link to KPHO in Phoenix.

They've embedded a news producer in the gallery and she tweets in case you've (fill in blank).

Yup. It's next to the video feed.

Watch Jodi Lie . . . Click here.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-06-2013

They're going quickly through the questions and answers.

I'm already nervous with the way some of the questions are phrased, as if Jodi's statements about physical abuse and pedophilia are true. Hope it's just phrasing and not indicative that anyone on the jury believes the stories.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 03-06-2013

You're reading my thoughts!

Sonofabitch!

I'm thinking she's gonna get away with this.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Jimbone - 03-06-2013

They are definitely going to find her guilty of 1st degree possession of a gaping anus.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-06-2013

(03-06-2013, 04:46 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: You're reading my thoughts!

Sonofabitch!

I'm thinking she's gonna get away with this this.

Sonofabitch is right!

I'm really thinking there are at least a couple of dipshits on this jury; based on the content and phrasing of some of these questions. Vinnie Pollitan on HLN disagrees; he thinks the questions show that the jury doesn't believe the defense story.

I did like the question about why Jodi waited so long to take pictures of the shirt and underwear. Lame answer from Jodi.

Martinez gets his shot at these questions too, so maybe I'm over-reacting. Maybe.

In any case, I hope the jury foreperson is smart and persuasive. The Casey Anthony jury seriously fucked with my trust in reasonable levels of peer intelligence.

How 'bout her Spiderman undie spiel?

"Travis was very fond of a little boy who was into Spiderman . . . "

Holy shit!

Another Pedo IED attack.

I hate this lying pedo-spewing bitch and can't believe that I'm actually feeling a little angry.

I need to calm my ass down; high blood pressure gonna get me. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Sphincter Cop - 03-06-2013

(03-06-2013, 05:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I hate this lying pedo-spewing bitch and can't believe that I'm actually feeling a little angry.

I need to calm my ass down; high blood pressure gonna get me. Smiley_emoticons_wink

The deaf juror that can't hear; yeah I hate him and that PA system. Recess after recess!!!! grrrrr

I like how swiftly this Q&A is proceeding.

Why the hell would Travis be crouching and consulting on a photo shoot in progress from inside the shower? Makes no sense. No reason that couldn't be done after showering and after the photo shoot (if he'd actually made it out of the shower in one piece).

Clearly, she is fabricating a scenario in order to support the camera drop/body slam fabrication in order to support the self-defense fabrication. The more times I hear that the story, the stupider it sounds. Hope the jury feels the same.

You know someone on this jury is buying her self-serving narratives.

When she's released, Obama should use her as his Press Secretary.

I like the explanation about filling the gas cans in California.

She goes through all the planning and trouble to borrow gas cans to save a few bucks, but forgets that she'd be driving in the scary horror-filled night to get there. WTF? She'd have to get out of the car at night in Arizona to refill whether she used California canned gas or pumped Arizona gas; coulda done either at a gas station. Plenty of gas stations once you get into Arizona and way before running outta gas. I've driven that drive at least 25 times without issue. She had too. Drivel.

She does spew non-sense with enough calm and conviction that I do fear somebody on the jury is buying it. But, keeping the faith for now. Still a long way to go.

Jury question: what is your understanding of a "skank"? 39

Hmmmm.

Memory problems only happen under stress or while being yelled at.

On trial for life and yet remains calm, fluid and remembers everything EXCEPT the killing.

If I was innocent, I'd still be shaking in my boots while testifying.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - username - 03-06-2013

My initial thoughts were that the questions were favoring the defense. However, I understand the jury continues to generate questions and the total now may be upwards of 150. The sheer number and nature of the questions indicates that the jury doesn't believe Jodi's testimony. If they did, they wouldn't continue to question, question, question.

I was initially nervous because the first few questions really seemed to indicate that whichever juror(s) submitted them was buying the abusive pedophile tales. From what I saw later in the day, I too thought the questions suggested disbelief in Jodi's stories.

Still concerned that one or two jurors are waffling or buying her bs, but not nearly as much as earlier. Lots of "I don't remembers" and blatantly ridiculous lies as the questioning progressed.

I like how she said she didn't take pictures of the Spidey underwear because that would have been embarrassing. Having seen her nudes, the irony made me laugh.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - thekid65 - 03-07-2013

As soon as I heard she was allowed to review the questions, I immediately lost interest. She's very good at preparing/remembering answers, but not so good on the fly. I tried to watch it...I really did, but I just couldnt listen to it (her) any more. So I flipped back and forth to it, probably missed a lot. I can imagine that Nurmi's ass cheeks were puckered when she went into details beyond the question (which she seemed to do almost every fucking time).

You know what I noticed though. When she was asked by both the defense and prosecutor about the events of June 8th, she was very emotional/solemn.. When asked to go over the events one more time by the jury, it was like she was talking to her friends, nowhere near as distressed. Things that make ya go hmmmmmm.

In my opinion, no way she gets the death penalty. It's gonna come down to life with, or without parole, IMO. Closing arguments Monday, I hope.....but I foresee a long deliberation.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - username - 03-07-2013

Closing arguments Monday? Both teams get to respond to these questions plus, what about the abuse expert? I'd love it to be done but I don't think so.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-07-2013

(03-06-2013, 05:07 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: How 'bout her Spiderman undie spiel?

"Travis was very fond of a little boy who was into Spiderman . . . "

Holy shit!

Another Pedo IED attack.

I missed her full answer yesterday, here it is:

Juror question: Travis stated on the phone sex conversation that he did not like Spiderman. Why did he buy you Spiderman underwear if he did not like that character?

Jodi: I don’t know why but they were Spiderman. I do know however that the year prior he… there’s a child he was close with that really liked Spiderman. I don’t know if that had anything to do with it but he was very much into Spiderman and he would dress up as Spiderman.

36 Maybe Jodi read that pedophiles are Spidey fans in that pedo pamphlet she picked up at Toys R Us.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 03-07-2013

A couple of the questions and answers from yesterday's testimony that I thought were interesting and might help any waffling jurors to see that Jodi's lying about Travis being an abuser and she being an innocent naïve victim who was being led on by Travis.

====================================
Juror Question: You took a picture of the shirt and shorts and not the underwear, why did you take this picture so much later?
Jodi: They were taken in July, I knew my time was winding down. By then I had rumors that said I was obsessed and all these things, I thought if someone finds these it does look a little strange to have a shirt that says his name, and across the back of the shorts, I didn't want them to be found, I knew I was going to get arrested. But, they were sentimental to me. So I still wanted to memorialize them, in some way. So I laid them out and photographed them, because they were special to me.

Sure psycho. Those pictures were a big part of your "proof" that Travis controlled, abused and tried to possess you, according to your direct testimony. Now, they were sentimental to you and you wanted to memorialize them.
====================================
Juror question: What is your relationship with your mother like today?
Jodi: It is very complicated, and it is very strained, we rub each other the wrong way, all day long, but nonetheless there is a deep love there . I think there are very few individuals that I love as much as I love my mom. Strained, very painful, love her a lot.

Juror Question: What is your relationship with your father like today?
Jodi: It's not very close but I have unconditional love for him. I find it's better when interact a little bit less .. I don't know, I think our personalities don't jive, maybe because I think he's kind of a negative person, or if it's because I'm negative, I don't know. Not trying to blame him. It hurts me so I don't like to go there very often.

I don't understand why the juror asked these questions. I think Jodi probably made out the relationships to be better than they actually are, and still it seems that neither of her parents likes to be around her. She drains the life outta people, imo. If the jury seriously considers the death penalty, her answers here might make it a little easier for them
=====================================
Juror Question: Why did you confront Travis, after seeing him with another woman through his backyard window, if it was not due to jealousy?
Jodi: I felt like he had been making an effort, um, this was right after he had, um, we had just slept together consensually, we went all the way, and he said "I love you" and all these things, so I felt like we were getting back together, and when I saw that, it seemed in contrast to what he had been telling me for a month, month and a half. My intention was to go there to find out where we stood. Did he still want to try this, did he have any girlfriends, if he had a girlfriend that was fine, I just wanted to know, is all.

On direct, she said that Travis never told her that he loved her after their friendship turned sexual or "boyfriend/girlfriend". I think she had to admit that because it's nowhere in any of their 85,000 texts and emails or in her journal. But, now she says he did as she tries to back up her claim that Travis was "courting" her after break-up. Surely she wasn't jealous, all was fine with easy-going ever-pleasin' Jodi. 78

I think they got through about half of the questions yesterday. Maybe Martinez will get a chance to start his cross on these questions this afternoon.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - thekid65 - 03-07-2013

(03-07-2013, 11:22 AM)username Wrote: Closing arguments Monday? Both teams get to respond to these questions plus, what about the abuse expert? I'd love it to be done but I don't think so.

Yeah..I forgot they take Fridays off.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 03-07-2013

Wow!

Arias is in dire need of a facial, today.

Ewwww . . . Is that a cold sore or a zit on her lower lip?

BTW - Thanks HoTD, for the the transcript covering some of yesterday's questions.

Huge help and outstanding commentary.