Mock
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander (/thread-7085.html)

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 05:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I'd love to have those people come here.

That would be a spaz fest. Could be fun for about a day.

They are like a cult, with Jodi as their worshiped one. Anyone who doesn't believe that Jodi is an abused, innocent, talented, and righteous woman who killed Travis to protect the children of the world is a POS in their eyes.

While selling her artwork and collecting donations to ensure that Jodi is comfortable in jail, they've elevated her status from someone who killed in self defense to someone who is a crusader (soon to be "martyr") for domestic violence and pedophilia victims across the land. Whatever it takes to keep the cult riled up and the money flowing in.

I sometimes feel kinda badly for Jodi Arias's parents, and then I think about how her mother has issued public statements declaring the Innocence site and Team Jodi as the official on-line representatives for Jodi and that sympathy turns to disgust. How could they accept even one dime solicited by people spewing such unfounded and hateful shit about Jodi's dead and living victims?

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Duchess - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 08:41 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Could be fun for about a day.

I've read a little over there & I didn't see one person who could last even 24 hrs. in here. Those type of people all have one thing in common, they can dish it out but can't handle having it thrown back at them. Seeing the ragequit would be some serious entertainment.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 05-17-2013

I missed everthing about Arias, yesterday, as I was (and will be, today) 14 blocks west of the Superior Court . . . waiting for my turn in the Arizona Supreme Court.

I'm downtown early and passed by the Court Tower (where the Arias trial is being held) and there is a huge contingent of MCSO officers and the public involved in some sort of memorial type service.

I'm wondering if this, too, contributed to cancelling court?

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Duchess - 05-17-2013

Self-described 'America's toughest sheriff' Joe Arpaio invited journalists to view Arias' living quarters after reports that she had it 'cushy'.

[Image: article-2325874-19D35F01000005DC-937_634x497.jpg]

[Image: article-2325874-19D35F79000005DC-76_634x286.jpg]

[Image: article-2325874-19D35FC9000005DC-327_634x400.jpg]

This mag was seen on the floor -

[Image: article-2325874-19D4088C000005DC-429_306x363.jpg]

Story

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2013

It's too good for her.

Hopefully, her forthcoming prison lodging will include isolation from other inmates and the word "Row" on the address sign.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Midwest Spy - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 12:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's too good for her.

Hopefully, her forthcoming prison lodging will include isolation from other inmates and the word "Row" on the address sign.

I understand Jodi is a cold-hearted killer, but do you REALLY have as much empathy for Travis as you seem to let on?

Isn't he just a guy who was looking for kinky sex that ended up getting burned along the way because he literally fucked with the wrong woman?

Am I missing important details of this case that would show the victim was a great contributor to society? Was he volunteering at the homeless shelter, or sponsoring hungry children around the world?

Or am I right, and he was bouncing from woman to woman and it finally caught up with him?

I have empathy for all innocent victims of violent crime, MS.

You're very wrong about many things, in my view. That doesn't make me right. Just different kinds of people.

The fact that you consider victims with imperfections (which we all possess, btw) to somehow be partially responsible for their own slaughterings, or those of their loved ones, makes you way more flawed than most people that I've encountered in my lifetime, imo. You showed the same type of self-righteous shallowness in regards to Mr. Petit as you are now with Travis Alexander. Others victims too, but not worth mentioning.

We see things from very different perspectives and that's fine. I enjoy posting with you nonetheless and have no desire to change your mind/feelings. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Know this, if it was YOU who'd dated a few women by the time you were 30 and one of them stabbed you 29 times in the shower, slit your throat from ear to ear, and shot you in the face (and then denied it, along with falsely proclaiming to the world that you were an abuser and a pedophile), I'd have empathy for you and your family as well. That empathy wouldn't be contingent upon your dating history or the fact you haven't been awarded the Humanitarian of the Decade award (to the best of my knowledge).

I'd want justice for you too, despite your shortcomings.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - Midwest Spy - 05-17-2013

That's what I thought.

Thanks.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - username - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 12:54 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Or am I right, and he was bouncing from woman to woman and it finally caught up with him?

He was a whore, no doubt about it.

Kidding. What makes you think he was "bouncing from woman to woman"? I'm pretty sure I'd fucked more guys by the time I was 20 than he had women at 30.

(05-17-2013, 01:37 PM)username Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 12:54 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Or am I right, and he was bouncing from woman to woman and it finally caught up with him?

He was a whore, no doubt about it.

Kidding. What makes you think he was "bouncing from woman to woman"? I'm pretty sure I'd fucked more guys by the time I was 20 than he had women at 30.

You should feel pretty lucky then that you didn't run into a psycho stalker that had it out for you.

If this was his one true love and he'd been mercilessly slaughtered, I'd understand the outrage. However, I believe he thought he was some sort of player, running through women searching for the right one.

He unfortunately encountered a really bad, stage 5 Clinger. His mistake (after the 1st hookup) was going back for seconds. Once you do that (men understand this), all bets are off.

You reap what you sow.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - username - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 01:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You should feel pretty lucky then that you didn't run into a psycho stalker that had it out for you.

You reap what you sow.

I did but the police scared him off. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I totally disagree that somehow Travis reaped getting stabbed all those times, having his throat slit and getting shot. The "reap what you sow" reference implies he did something similar to Jodi, turnip.

(05-17-2013, 02:11 PM)username Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 01:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You should feel pretty lucky then that you didn't run into a psycho stalker that had it out for you.

You reap what you sow.

I did but the police scared him off. Smiley_emoticons_slash hah

I totally disagree that somehow Travis reaped getting stabbed all those times, having his throat slit and getting shot. The "reap what you sow" reference implies he did something similar to Jodi, turnip.

You reap what you sow in that, by NOT leaving her earlier, having casual hookups with her from time to time (even though he had no intention of staying with her), he opened the door for whatever her stalker, crazy, psychopathic ass brought his way.

My belief is, he put the needs of his little head above the warnings that his big head was most likely giving him.

RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - BlueTiki - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 12:54 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Was he volunteering at the homeless shelter, or sponsoring hungry children around the world?

In fact, he did more.

Am I to understand that if a pedophile was a selfless "giver" to numerous charities, this would minimize the horror he caused to children and therefore, deserve some type of special dispensation in the eyes of the world?

Bottom line, dumbass: He wasn't an abuser and she didn't perform self defense.

I looked through the pix of his murder early this morning. The photos leading up to the moment she attacks him are haunting, especially the one where he is looking full on into the camera.

(05-17-2013, 03:16 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 12:54 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Was he volunteering at the homeless shelter, or sponsoring hungry children around the world?

In fact, he did more.

Am I to understand that if a pedophile was a selfless "giver" to numerous charities, this would minimize the horror he caused to children and therefore, deserve some type of special dispensation in the eyes of the world?

Bottom line, dumbass: He wasn't an abuser and she didn't perform self defense.

To speak of a man's behavior with you and HotD is really pointless.

I'm simply hoping that you hate Jodi Arias more than you grieve for Travis.

Is that too much to expect?

(05-17-2013, 03:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: To speak of a man's behavior with you and HotD is really pointless.

I'm simply hoping that you hate Jodi Arias more than you grieve for Travis.

Is that too much to expect?

I don't hate Arias . . . I loathe her as a woman and a human being.

As for Travis . . . I long for justice and for the justice system to get it right.

I grieve for our flawed system.

If you want to start a thread where I'll tell you that YOU don't give a shit about this case, lemme know.

BTW - No. You can't speak of a man's behavior with me . . . you ain't qualified after your little boyish, snot-nosed comment.

(05-17-2013, 04:12 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: BTW - No. You can't speak of a man's behavior with me . . . you ain't qualified after your little boyish, snot-nosed comment.

Wow.

You, HotD, Duchess, Aussie, etc., all have issues with me.

Maybe I need some further introspection.

BTW, if your concern is that the jury simply gets this case right, sounds like you have no worries.

(05-17-2013, 04:31 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: BTW, if your concern is that the jury simply gets this case right, sounds like you have no worries.

Did I mention "jury"? NO.

I said: "I long for justice and for the justice system to get it right.".

Do you see a needle in her fucking arm, yet?

I don't have issues with you, MS.

You asked me a question and I answered it.

I don't think Travis Alexander was asking to be slaughtered because he exercised poor judgment in choosing to have sex with someone who was weird and, unbeknownst to him, a killer.

I don't grieve him, I didn't know him. However, I have empathy for his loved ones and I long to see them get justice and the killer receive what I believe to be the punishment befitting her crimes.

I also don't think it's strange that Tiki and I want to see appropriate justice served for this man. To me, it's strange that you seem to condemn other men (even single ones) for expressing and acting on their sexual desires, and possibly sometimes letting the little head lead them.

I find that hypocritical, but I don't think you should be slaughtered over it or anything and it's not as though I like you any less. We've had similar exchanges in the past, probably will again.

(05-17-2013, 04:31 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You, HotD, Duchess, Aussie, etc., all have issues with me.

WTF. I don't have any issues with you.