Mock
HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR (/thread-7495.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - Duchess - 02-28-2012

[Image: USMC-KISS.jpg]

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - Lady Cop - 02-28-2012

An openly gay marine has caused a stir online after sharing the traditional home-coming first kiss with his boyfriend in Hawaii.

Sgt Brandon Morgan of Oakdale, California, was captured as he jumped into the arms of boyfriend, reported by International Business Times to be called Dalan Wells.

The pair embraced and locked lips as they were reunited following the end of Morgan's Afghanistan tour with the US Marines.
Loveis

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107338/Gay-marines-follow-wake-lesbian-home-coming-kiss.html#ixzz1ngwn8Nng

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - username - 02-28-2012

I'm okay with gay people serving openly in the military, I support gay rights including gay marriage (although I also support a church's right to marry only members of their own religion) but that said, I'll never be able to look at a picture of two men kissing and think "oh that's sweet". I don't find it awful or anything but I just don't find it attractive either.

I guess I'm a bad person. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - Duchess - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 12:16 PM)username Wrote: I guess I'm a bad person. Smiley_emoticons_slash

No. I don't view you as that at all. I feel the same way. I get skeeved seeing two dudes in a lip lock but for some reason I don't have that same reaction when I see pretty women doing it. Go figure. 78

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - IMaDick - 02-28-2012

It seems unnatural and fucked up.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - Nickdaflameperson - 02-28-2012

I think gays are just victims in the whole subject, though I wouldn't mind if they got shot down by accident.

and no! am not racist, THEY are gays!

(02-28-2012, 12:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It seems unnatural and fucked up.

Just like American flag turned out ...the American dream, unnatural and fucked up.

Any questions?

(02-28-2012, 12:48 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote:

Just like American flag turned out ...the American dream, unnatural and fucked up.

Any questions?

How long can you live without oxygen? please test it out and get back to us with an answer.

TIA

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - Duchess - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 12:46 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: I wouldn't mind if they got shot down by accident.

So...you see yourself as more deserving of life than a gay person?

(02-28-2012, 12:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Any questions?

How long can you live without oxygen? please test it out and get back to us with an answer.

TIA

You a gringo ?hah I'll reply if you test your ability to speak coherent.

(02-28-2012, 01:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 12:46 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: I wouldn't mind if they got shot down by accident.

So...you see yourself as more deserving of life than a gay person?

I never said that, what I wrote is the unnatural life that a gay person experiences, finding pleasure shoving his dick up the arse of another male, covering it with shit and then blowjobing it till it cums in his mouth, filling it with shit and sperm and then passionately kissing each other...

wonderful...I guess that's why they invented the flavor gums ..for the civilized gay countries.

(02-28-2012, 01:04 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 12:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Any questions?

TIA

You a gringo ?hah I'll reply if you test your ability to speak coherent.

You obviously understood what I said.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - sally - 02-28-2012

The only problem I have with them is that they act like they have to prove themselves and make a big scene. Couldn't they just give each other a hug like a normal person, is all that other bullshit really necessary? It would equally annoy me if I saw heteros behaving that way, but gays seem to do it more often.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - ramseycat - 02-28-2012

I agree with Sally. I don't care if they are gay. But PDA isn't appropriate. Although, I can say it that were a man and women in the photo I wouldn't think much of it. But two men? Yea, no.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - LuciferLynn - 02-28-2012

A very good friend of mine is gay, not obviously so, but his partner is a HUGE flamer. They have enough resepct for everyone else not to participate in this sort of PDA. When we are among close friends, they hold hands, give a little kiss, as lovers will, but they don't hang all over each other. It's a little awkward at first, but you get used to it. This? Up there? You would never see them doing this.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - ramseycat - 02-28-2012

Holding hands is one thing. A small kiss is ok. But come on! A fairly good size dude in his fatigues with his legs wrapped around another dude? Yea, no.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - LuciferLynn - 02-28-2012

I've never seen them doing this, ever, and I've gone to the airport with my good friend to pick up his partner before after an extended business trip. They gave a little kiss, but thats it. They're always mindful of their surroundings.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - ZEROSPHERES - 02-28-2012

Freedom of Expression follows Freedom of Speech. In the "Forgotten Land" thread criticism is being directed at another country as being 'fucked up' for not allowing Free Speech. It's only by speaking out with words and actions that we can grow in our acceptence and the inclusion of those we don't understand. It is always a little uncomfortable at first to embrace new ideas.

It seems unnatural and fucked up.

RE: HI HONEY, I'M HOME FROM WAR - ZEROSPHERES - 02-28-2012

Society has forced Gays into an emotional prison for too long.

http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae245/zerospheres/?action=view&current=Untitled.mp4