Mock
walking while black - Trayvon Martin - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: walking while black - Trayvon Martin (/thread-7569.html)

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - Cynical Ninja - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 09:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: "I think he might be on drugs".

Yeah, no good nigger punk was probably high on a sugar rush from eating some of the skittles he ended up paying for with his life.

Jesus.

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - F.U. - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 10:00 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 09:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: "I think he might be on drugs".

Yeah, no good nigger punk was probably high on a sugar rush from eating some of the skittles he ended up paying for with his life.

Jesus.

Actually from what I understand he was just 1 ingredient away from making a "drug". Skittles, Arizona tea and I believe Robitussin make a drug called Drank .

Here is a link I found that explains it.

http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=75112

Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea, Robitussin = ‘Drank’ Or ‘Lean’

Posted on May 25, 2012 by Jim22

It’s highly intoxicating and the side affects are severe.

… 6. Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original.

[And now also Arizona Watermelon for Watermelon Drank/Lean]

There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden-colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.

Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. It’s meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation. …”

Lean is also the drug mixture that killed Pimp C.

DXM” is an abbreviation for the cough suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide — which is the active ingredient in the cough-syrup brand Robitussin.

DXM causes physical and psychological effects that may be frightening or unpleasant… Psychological effects can include profound disorientation, depression, a feeling of personal disintegration, or a feeling of “unreality” and disconnection that may persist for days. Chronic use may cause depression, psychological dependency, and possibly brain damage. Large doses may be associated with psychotic breaks…

In answer to the question “What’s the DXM Trip Like” the author says:

“Well, that depends on how much you take. There are four different kinds of experiences, based on the dosage; these are called plateaus.

The first plateau is a mild stimulant effect with a little bit of a buzz, and has been compared to MDA [a more psychedelic cousin of MDMA -aka-"Ecstasy"].

The second plateau is more intoxicating and has been compared to being drunk and stoned at the same time.

The third plateau is dissociative, like a lower dose of ketamine.

The fourth plateau is fully dissociative like a higher dose of ketamine.

You should not [emphasis original!] attempt higher plateau doses unless you have someone with you who can take care of you in case you get sick or freak out. It happens on DXM.”

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - HairOfTheDog - 06-05-2013

F.U.,

Are you insinuating that Travyon was out to concoct that drug on the night he was killed?

If so, based on what?

Even if he were, which is a baseless insinuation unless you have some evidence that I haven't seen, he didn't make or take such a drug before he was killed. Nothing of the sort shows up in his autopsy report and the Skittles and Tea were in tact when he was killed.

Yeah, or he could have been thirsty and wanting to satisfy his sweet tooth.

As far as understand it there was only one person under the influence of drugs on the night of the shooting and that was zimmerman. Riding the wave of two kinds of barbituate and one kind of amphetamine.

I watched people under the influence of amphetamines in nightclubs and raves, calm and rational aren't two adjectives that spring to mind when trying to describe their behaviour.

No I am not insinuating that HotD. I was just making a point to OP that he was Thaaaaat close to being able to have that "drug". But now that you mention it it is a odd coincidence, especially after I just got finished reading more on that "drug" and in that read they mentioned T and said he bragged about drank on his FB account. I am in the process of searching for that info now to see if those claims are true or false.

(06-05-2013, 10:31 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: No I am not insinuating that HotD. I was just making a point to OP that he was Thaaaaat close to being able to have that "drug". But now that you mention it it is a odd coincidence, especially after I just got finished reading more on that "drug" and in that read they mentioned T and said he bragged about drank on his FB account. I am in the process of searching for that info now to see if those claims are true or false.

Okay.

It has nothing to do with what happened that night or guilt or innocence in this case. Trayvon didn't make or take it that night. It wasn't in his system. Rumor about him having done it before is irrelevant to me. Whether that rumor is true or false has zero to do with this case.

Seems like insinuating and/or trying to introduce irrelevant information to disparage the deceased to me, so I'll leave this subject with you now and stick to facts and opinions based on the facts/accounts of what happened that night.

My Bad HotD. It was piss poor placement for the comment and it really has nothing to do with the events of that night. That is unless the defense brings it up and I am sure they will, then they will need to prove it is relevant to this case. I am looking at the coroners report now just to see if there is anything in there about it.

edited to add ... just incase anyone else wants to read the coroners report here is a link.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2

Something about the statement written in page 2 of 2, about 12 way through the report has me scratching my head.

Read,

Office of medical examiner, district 7 & 24

Medical examiner case report.

Page 2 of 2

It says, the 911 dispatchers received a call from a resident of the complex. The resident advised of a BM who was at the complex between the townhouses.The caller said the BM should not have ben in the area and he observed the BM while WALKING his neighborhood watch .Shortly after the call THE RESIDENT CONFRONTED the male and the two began to fight. Witnesses observed the two fighting in the yard and then the resident fired a handgun at the male striking him in the chest. The male fell to the ground and police arrived at the scene.

My problems here are that they said Z was walking and not driving.

They say that the resident [Z] confronted the BM {T}.

Are those just mistakes by the ME, or are they mistakes on Z's part?

I also have a question about one other area in this report. page 3 of 6 , Medical examiners report, report of autopsy . Evidence of injury.

On that page it states the location and size of the bullet hole, but it says it is consistent with a wound of entrance of INTERMEDIATE RANGE.

I have a problem with that because a wound from a up close and personal gunshot, like that of one caused while the person was on top of you, bent over and bashing your head in the ground would not be intermediate range, I would think that to be CLOSE range.

That's just a couple of my observations after my first reading of the report.

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - username - 06-05-2013

Hmmm, vewy interesting. I have no idea. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Despite my seeming certainty that Z is guilty of a crime (not sure murder 2 fits), I could be swayed by compelling evidence from the defense. Since I'm not on the jury I get to think guilty until proven innocent. Neener-neener.

Intermediate range?, close range? It makes you wonder how far away from each other or how close together the two were when the gun was fired.

If T was literally on top of Z whaling on him surely any gunshot from Z at that point would have to be considered from close range?

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - sally - 06-05-2013

What happened to the witness that walked out of her door while T was supposedly banging Z's head into the cement?

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - Adub - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 11:27 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Intermediate range?, close range? It makes you wonder how far away from each other or how close together the two were when the gun was fired.

If T was literally on top of Z whaling on him surely any gunshot from Z at that point would have to be considered from close range?

The sweatshirt was at contact range and the chest wound was intermediate. Meaning the sweatshirt was pulled away from the chest. Gravity, or something more sinister.

In the video HotD posted I thought they said that they [the witness] walked back into the house calling the cop Sally.

That fact and the fact they did not say close range gun shot would makes me ask if it was posible that Z escaped T, both men jump up and then Z Shoots T's ass.

In the ME report where it talks about the GS wound it also says that the wound channel is straight front to back. My question is, if a person was on top of you and you brought your gun up would that wound channel be low to high instead of straight in front to back?

Like I said I have not made my mind up on this yet so I am looking at things from both sides of the fence.

(06-05-2013, 10:31 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: No I am not insinuating that HotD. I was just making a point to OP that he was Thaaaaat close to being able to have that "drug". But now that you mention it it is a odd coincidence, especially after I just got finished reading more on that "drug" and in that read they mentioned T and said he bragged about drank on his FB account. I am in the process of searching for that info now to see if those claims are true or false.

This is made up bullshit from the conservative tree house. My kids call it "lean" or "tussin" and you use jolly ranchers. And sprite. The nutter's have been preaching this for over a year. Trying to make something out of nothing. Anything to blame Trayvon.

The defense team communicates with the nutters and presents much of what the nutter's come up with in court. They are racists and use terms such as "niglet" to describe Trayvon.

The State calls the Conservative tree house nuts anonymous internet trolls, and has called the defense out on using them to compel discovery. They wrongly identified a young lady as W8 and harassed her over the internet. She was not W8.

I have been watching this play out. Pretty sick stuff. And has zero to do with the murder 2 charge that George faces.

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - sally - 06-05-2013

Not that it matters anyway because it wasn't in Trayvon's system, but Kids have been drinking Robitussin DM to get high all the way back when I was in middle school. I even tried it a couple times, nasty shit. It does get you high though, but I wouldn't say it's a good high.

I've also heard rappers talking about sipping on the purple, I guess that's cough syrup with codeine.

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - ramseycat - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 09:47 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: 6 instead of 12 might make things interesting HotD. I mean look at us here. We have people in all 3 camps, Guilty, Not guilty and Undecided. Unless the guilty can sway the undecided their way I think Z will walk.

Why is there only going to be 6 jurors? I wonder if they are afraid it will be too difficult to find enough impartial jurors?

(06-05-2013, 10:40 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: That is unless the defense brings it up and I am sure they will, then they will need to prove it is relevant to this case. I am looking at the coroners report now just to see if there is anything in there about it.

edited to add ... just incase anyone else wants to read the coroners report here is a link.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2

Why are you sure that the defense will bring up irrelevant and unsubstantiated rumor, about which extreme conservative opinion sites have been rattling on forever, in a court of law, F.U.?

The deadline for discovery is passed in this case. The defense attempted to introduce a lot of irrelevant and unsubstantiated information into evidence last week. Unless I missed it, the Drank gossip/speculation wasn't included.

The prosecution is also prohibited from introducing irrelevant or unsubstantiated allegations/ facts related to George Zimmerman which are not pertinent to the night in question.

I've read the reports. The autopsy/medical examination reports shows normal stomach content/bowels and the supplemental toxicology report shows traces of THC / marijuana. There is no mention of Robitussun (DMX) or codeine in Trayvon's system.

Edit: Posting at the same time as Adub.

HotD, if ya throw enough shit at a wall sooner or later some will stick and that is how I view many lawyers.

Do you have a link to the toxicology report? I cant find one.

RE: walking while black - Trayvon Martin - ramseycat - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 11:58 AM)sally Wrote: Not that it matters anyway because it wasn't in Trayvon's system, but Kids have been drinking Robitussin DM to get high all the way back when I was in middle school. I even tried it a couple times, nasty shit. It does get you high though, but I wouldn't say it's a good high.

I've also heard rappers talking about sipping on the purple, I guess that's cough syrup with codeine.

Up here they call it Robotrippin and they just drink a whole bottle of Robitussin. You get high at first and then you get super fucked up and very sick.

If T was going to make this Drank stuff with cough syrup with codeine, where was he going to get it? You can't buy it OTC. In fact , a lot of old meds are that way these days.

(06-05-2013, 11:33 AM)sally Wrote: What happened to the witness that walked out of her door while T was supposedly banging Z's head into the cement?

The only witness to say that is W6. Trayvon was shot directly behind his townhome. He has changed his original statement. The most interesting part of his statement, that did not change, is his drawing.

Remember when George said he was trying to squirm, or shimmy, away from the sidewalk, onto the grass? W6's drawing shows the direction of movement to be just the opposite. He observed them on the grass about 6 ft from the sidewalk moving toward the concrete. At that time he yelled stop, I'm calling 911. He saw Trayvon give George a shove (they were both laying horizontal, with Trayvon on top) and went into his house. 10 seconds later Trayvon was shot back where W6 first observed the struggle. 6 or so feet off the sidewalk in grass face down.

Leaves me to believe that after the shove, and hearing W6 say he was calling 911, Trayvon got off of George and backed up, George pulled his gun grabbed Trayvon by the front of the sweatshirt, aimed and fired.

Contact with the sweatshirt, intermediate with the chest wound, directly front to back.

And the hole in the chest does not line up with the holes in the sweatshirts. There is about a 6 inch discrepancy. The close range shot into the sweatshirts is above the chest wound. The sweatshirts were being pulled down. Gravity, or something more sinister.