Mock
Do you road rage? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Do you road rage? (/thread-7719.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Do you road rage? - username - 04-14-2012

I was driving in the fast lane today going about 8-10 miles over the speed limit. I regularly look in my rearview mirror though to see if I need to move over for cars traveling faster.

However, one way to ensure I won't move over is to ride up my ass. Smiley_emoticons_fies So I look back and sure enough this crazy fucker is about 6 feet from my bumper. In the old days, I would have tapped my brakes but I'm more aware of my own mortality these days so I decided against that.

But I kept cruising at the same speed and watched him. The dumb ass was holding up his cell phone (filming me?? hah) so I gave him a wave in my rear view mirror. He finally decided to go around me and again held up his cell phone like he was snapping my pic as he passed me (while traveling at around 85 mph, I would guess).

WTH?

I don't road rage so much these days but I can be road stubborn if you fuck with me.

RE: Do you road rage? - Duchess - 04-14-2012

No road rage but I will flip the occasional bird, I mutter & can often be seen saying, move your ass bitch. I get impatient with other drivers but I'm not aggressive.

RE: Do you road rage? - Lady Cop - 04-14-2012

road rage aggression can be very foolish, depending on where you are.
when i taught my youngest to drive in florida, i made sure he understood that making eye contact, nevermind the finger, in some places can get you shot. i wasn't joking with him either.

RE: Do you road rage? - username - 04-14-2012

I get mildly pissed when I don't get "the wave" if I let someone go ahead of me. But idon't flip them off.

I also hate it when you make a silly mistake (start backing out without seeing the car behind you) and the person gives you a disgusted, mean look like you've just pee'd in their coke. Grumpy fucks.

RE: Do you road rage? - HairOfTheDog - 04-14-2012

No road ragin' here. I let people in, ignore people who act like idiots to me, etc... The car is like a sanctuary to me - tunes, no answering the phone unless it's an emergency, moving toward something...

BUT, I do mutter under my breath and out loud sometimes at pedestrians dead-stpped right in the middle of a busy city cross walk, texting or doing something on their cell phones, holding up traffic like the world revolves around them. Probably never cost me more than 2 minutes delay, so I've never honked or tried to run them over anything, but I've thought about for a second or two.

[Image: Keep_Honking2.jpg]

I want to know what that weirdo is doing with my pictures or the video. That part was funny/bizarre.

RE: Do you road rage? - SIXFOOTERsez - 04-14-2012

GF thinks I rage, but to me its just giving the other guy constructive criticism. I drive a big ass dodge ram3500 so I don't get intimidated, ever. I don't get mad at the stupif fux out there, but I do keep an eye on them. Tailgators don't bother me at all, there is a big fuking trailer hitch back there to keep them reminded to have good manners, besides when they get close I can't even see them over the tail gate, and the dark tint discourages photography.

you failed to mention Six, that in the Miami area, a left turn signal is indicated by sticking your gun out the window. Guns17

RE: Do you road rage? - SIXFOOTERsez - 04-14-2012

LOL, I thought something was wrong with my truck once driving through new orleans, kept seeing some weird flashing light. Turns out it was a N.O. cop on mmy ass so close I couldn't even see his light bar. After I moved over he went on ahead, in no particular hurry. Asshole

RE: Do you road rage? - Donovan - 04-14-2012

I used to get more aggravated, but the side effect of doing so much daily driving is that I've become desensitized to the stupid shit people do on the road. It's mindboggling how dumb people are behind the wheel. The only time I vent vocally is when my boy is with me, because I monologue and crack him up. Kid brings out the worst in me...

RE: Do you road rage? - Maggot - 04-14-2012

After driving in Europe the U.S.A. is a cakewalk. No roadrage there just get the fuck out of the way if your slow. Someone would have to do something to impress me enough to be pissed nowadays and I just go around, over or under things now.

RE: Do you road rage? - HairOfTheDog - 04-14-2012

(04-14-2012, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: After driving in Europe the U.S.A. is a cakewalk. No roadrage there just get the fuck out of the way if your slow. Someone would have to do something to impress me enough to be pissed nowadays and I just go around, over or under things now.

What would impress you enough to be pissed nowadays?

i have been in the car with Maggot at the wheel. all i will say about that is that i never felt such terror, even when driving a cruiser 125 mph., at least from what i could see from my position of hiding & sobbing under the dashboard.

[Image: Cat%20Driving.jpg]

RE: Do you road rage? - nrkerr - 04-14-2012

I don't road rage...much. I really only get pissed off when people know a lane is ending, and they will wait until the very last second to pull over...just so they can get to the front of the line. Fuck you!!! You aren't anymore special than the rest of us. I will do everything in my power to not let you in, all but cause an accident. 86105

RE: Do you road rage? - username - 04-15-2012

(04-14-2012, 11:51 PM)nrkerr Wrote: I don't road rage...much. I really only get pissed off when people know a lane is ending, and they will wait until the very last second to pull over...just so they can get to the front of the line. Fuck you!!! You aren't anymore special than the rest of us. I will do everything in my power to not let you in, all but cause an accident. 86105

That would be my husband trying to cut in at the last minute. I'll pm you our insurance info...feel free to ram his ass off the road.

RE: Do you road rage? - pspence - 04-15-2012

(04-14-2012, 10:06 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have been in the car with Maggot at the wheel. all i will say about that is that i never felt such terror, even when driving a cruiser 125 mph., at least from what i could see from my position of hiding & sobbing under the dashboard.

[Image: Cat%20Driving.jpg]

hah

RE: Do you road rage? - ramseycat - 04-15-2012

Tailgating is a major pet peeve of mine. It pisses me off to no end when someone is on my ass. I used to tap the breaks but now I just slow down. The closer they get to me, the slower I go. I would say that at least 75% of the mva's we get are from someone hitting someone else from behind. And it's the easiest type of mva to avoid. DON'T TAILGATE!

RE: Do you road rage? - FAHQTOO - 04-15-2012

Assholes that are in the passing lane cruising like they're on a sunday drive...with a mile long line of cars behind them. Fuckers that don't use their cruise controls on the interstate...slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up, in the fucking passing lane...WTF?

Blue hairs piss me off the most. When it's time to give up your licence, it's fucking time. Quit killing people (and yourselves) with your stubborn attitude.

I don't rage anymore (only to myself)...it's not worth getting shot over.