Mock
White rabbit - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: White rabbit (/thread-9336.html)

Pages: 1 2

White rabbit - Maggot - 11-30-2012

[Image: GraceSlick2008.jpg]

Weed-2

RE: White rabbit - HairOfTheDog - 11-30-2012

Is that Grace Slick?

RE: White rabbit - Maggot - 11-30-2012

Well yeah!

Wow, haven't seen her in ages.

She looks so different (not in a bad way though). Hard to wrap my head around that actually being her. Maybe it'll seem more believable after a cup of coffee and after I eat something; always clears the mind.

Remember what the doormouse said: "Feed YOUR HEAD... Feed your head"...

Sound advice...

RE: White rabbit - Duchess - 11-30-2012

Wow. She looks great!

RE: White rabbit - ramseycat - 11-30-2012

I am getting a small delivery this afternoon of some weed. I need to destress a little this weekend. Ya'll know I don't usually smoke but a friend got some good shit (his words) and said he brought some for me.

Maybe I will post after smoking and entertain the folks. LOL

RE: White rabbit - Jimbone - 11-30-2012

(11-30-2012, 11:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Maybe I will post after smoking and entertain the folks. LOL

You could start by posting a picture.

Then entertain.

RE: White rabbit - Maggot - 11-30-2012

Have you seen "reefer madness"? Be careful dont inhale and keep your clothes on.

RE: White rabbit - FAHQTOO - 11-30-2012

If it's good shit, don't hit it too hard or you will hack up a lung. And, you probably only need one hit, maybe two. I tell you this out of concern, because you know we're like best buds in here...you do know that, don't you?

RE: White rabbit - Jimbone - 11-30-2012

(11-30-2012, 12:17 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I tell you this out of concern, because you know we're like best buds in here...you do know that, don't you?

Now come on... I was only gone a week or so. When did this happen?

Sarcasm01

(11-30-2012, 12:17 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If it's good shit, don't hit it too hard or you will hack up a lung. And, you probably only need one hit, maybe two. I tell you this out of concern, because you know we're like best buds in here...you do know that, don't you?

Thanks for the tip Bestie but I have smoked my share of pot. I just don't indulge that often anymore. I think I will be fine. Too bad you can't come over and share. You could sleep over and in the morning I could make waffles!!

hah

Hahahaha!

RE: White rabbit - username - 11-30-2012

She looks like she just got busted filling in her eyebrows with that Sharpie.

(11-30-2012, 11:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Wow. She looks great!

She does look great. She's gotta be around the same age as Keith Richards; she looks like a school girl compared to him.

(11-30-2012, 12:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 12:17 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If it's good shit, don't hit it too hard or you will hack up a lung. And, you probably only need one hit, maybe two. I tell you this out of concern, because you know we're like best buds in here...you do know that, don't you?

Thanks for the tip Bestie but I have smoked my share of pot. I just don't indulge that often anymore. I think I will be fine. Too bad you can't come over and share. You could sleep over and in the morning I could make waffles!!

hah

You're gonna wait till the morning to make waffles? Bacon too?

Do you have a Taco Bell there?

RE: White rabbit - username - 11-30-2012

(11-30-2012, 04:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You're gonna wait till the morning to make waffles? Bacon too?

Jesus Christ, I hope she's not planning to munch on rice cakes!! That would be a sin against all things weed.

(11-30-2012, 04:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 12:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

hah

You're gonna wait till the morning to make waffles? Bacon too?

Yes we do! I will have the #6 Two Beef Chalupa's Supreme.

(11-30-2012, 04:35 PM)username Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 04:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You're gonna wait till the morning to make waffles? Bacon too?

Jesus Christ, I hope she's not planning to munch on rice cakes!! That would be a sin against all things weed.

Ahhh shit, I forgot all about that crap.

Ramsey...you better have some heart clogging munchies there. Do you need a list?

Don't make me come back to Mock and tell everyone you gave me a rice cake and tried to pass it off as a waffle.

No rice cakes. I promise. All thoughts of eating healthy go out the window when smoke is involved.

It's Taco Bell. Chocolate ice cream with fritos on top - perfect blend of sweet and salty. Or maybe some fries and a vanilia Frosty. And probably some Smarties.

Don't forget the Twizzlers. Nom Nom Nom