Mock
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? (/thread-9426.html)

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - HairOfTheDog - 01-21-2016

(01-20-2016, 08:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: Maybe I was a little quick to use shit for brains. I'm prone to the occasional outburst.

I'm trying to understand where you're coming from, FU, I really am. I've known you for a long time now and consider you a friend. I take shit for brains back.

You can call me 'shit for brains', Quick Draw McGraw. Big whoop. I won't run.

Hell, you called me a self-righteous cunt not long after I found Mock. I stuck around, even though you turned my ever so kindly ass into the forum punching bag (it wasn't a deal at all, but far be it from me to pass up a chance to capitalize on your present unfounded guilt trip). Take it back!!!!

Hell, Gunnar calls me an ignorant, dumb, long-winded, non-expert, first-amendment coveting, blonde bitch (the blonde part is entirely inaccurate) every time I don't agree 100% with his views. And, half the time I actually agree with him at least partially. But, sadly, his brain is too damaged from head-banging to comprehend what I so laboriously posted. I still like (and pity) the damned fool though.

As if that wasn't enough hardship for poor me, that surly bitch sally has told me to stick a thing or person up my fucking ass more than once -- despite the fact that we actually see eye-to-eye more often and have more similar backgrounds than either one of us probably cares to admit.

It's a heartache in here alright. Nothing but a heartache. Hits you when it's too late. Hits you when you're down. Which is a very healthy break from the routine kiss-ass bullshit that abounds in most places.

The men in here need to get over their blatant vagina envy. That's what I think.

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - SIXFOOTERsez - 01-21-2016

So, when they confiscate everyone's AP ammo, all the hi cap mags and the killing doesn't stop?
What will they come for then?

They'll come for your holsters Six.

The writing's on the wall, brother.

Bury your holsters in the ground, get it done now...........before it's too late!!!

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - Cutz - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 12:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The men in here need to get over their blatant vagina envy. That's what I think.

They say that thinking is a woman's first step to being wrong.

(01-21-2016, 01:27 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 12:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The men in here need to get over their blatant vagina envy. That's what I think.

Heard it from a friend who...heard it from a friend who... heard it from a friend that 'they' say that. And, I believe it. Lucky for us, so many men skip the first step.

Seriously though, I (sincerely) believe that you have no problem treating strong opinionated women equally, Cutz. I like that about you.

You have no problem whatsoever jumping all over a smart, feisty, socially conscious 70-year-old woman's shit when she ruffles your feathers by advocating for what she believes will keep innocent people from getting killed.

That's extremely non gender discriminatory, non age discriminatory, non partisan, and -- in my opinion -- kinda righteous on your part.

(However, I'm betting on the cool outspoken old broad to keep knocking your dick in the dirt and trolling you into defensive mode.)

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - Duchess - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 12:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hell, you called me a self-righteous cunt not long after I found Mock.

Well that wasn't very nice.

(01-21-2016, 12:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hell, you called me a self-righteous cunt not long after I found Mock. I stuck around, even though you turned my ever so kindly ass into the forum punching bag (it wasn't a deal at all, but far be it from me to pass up a chance to capitalize on your present unfounded guilt trip). Take it back!!!!

I can't stop thinking about this. I DO take it back. I'm cringing.

This kinder, gentler, Duchess is a pain in my ass. 52

Alright. That does it. I'm giving FU his shit for brains back. Armor piercing bullets and high capacity magazines are not worth dying for, not for rational people anyway. See ya on the other side, FU. Hibye

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - Maggot - 01-21-2016

You wont be saying that when the flood of armed Canadians come streaming in with blood in their eyes.

I have a plan for that.

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - Maggot - 01-21-2016

Free beer?

I'll fake being Canadian. I'll start yammering in French and if I get drunk my Canadian accent will come back and every third word will be eh. I'll talk about all the concerts I went to at Lansdowne Park and driving snowmobiles across the frozen St. Lawrence.

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - F.U. - 01-21-2016

Jebus H Krist, a guy goes out for the night because it is pool night and misses all of this. Now this is turning into a fun thread. Life is to short, live a little, party some and fuck a lot.
Thanks for starting my day of with some laughs.

A kinder Canadian speaking Duchess.
Eh Hoser LMAO

(01-21-2016, 06:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 12:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hell, you called me a self-righteous cunt not long after I found Mock. I stuck around, even though you turned my ever so kindly ass into the forum punching bag (it wasn't a deal at all, but far be it from me to pass up a chance to capitalize on your present unfounded guilt trip). Take it back!!!!

Too late Duchess. The deadline to take it back expired at midnight.

It's mine for the keeping now; I own your 'self-righteous cunt'!

(I wish I could hand you my head though; I'm pissed at myself for this self-induced headache.)

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - F.U. - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 11:51 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 06:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's mine for the keeping now; I own your 'self-righteous cunt'!

New sig line ?

(01-21-2016, 10:18 AM)F.U. Wrote: Jebus H Krist, a guy goes out for the night because it is pool night and misses all of this. Now this is turning into a fun thread. Life is to short, live a little, party some and fuck a lot.
Thanks for starting my day of with some laughs.

A kinder Canadian speaking Duchess.
Eh Hoser LMAO

Did you see what I called that darling girl? My God.

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - blueberryhill - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 02:02 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 01:27 AM)Cutz Wrote:

Heard it from a friend who...heard it from a friend who... heard it from a friend that 'they' say that. And, I believe it. Lucky for us, so many men skip the first step.

Seriously though, I (sincerely) believe that you have no problem treating strong opinionated women equally, Cutz. I like that about you.

You have no problem whatsoever jumping all over a smart, feisty, socially conscious 70-year-old woman's shit when she ruffles your feathers by advocating for what she believes will keep innocent people from getting killed.

That's extremely non gender discriminatory, non age discriminatory, non partisan, and -- in my opinion -- kinda righteous on your part.

(However, I'm betting on the cool outspoken old broad to keep knocking your dick in the dirt and trolling you into defensive mode.)

Dear Cutz:

What she said!

Love,
The Old Broad

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - Cutz - 01-22-2016

Return to Sender.

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY? - F.U. - 01-22-2016

address unknown
No such number, no such zone