Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 09-10-2013

Bastard!

Now, I'm going to bed and I'm all worked up.

(Thanks!)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 09-10-2013

All three times I was pregnant my breasts never swelled and no milk came in, not a drop. I'm a freak of nature, but at least my boobs aren't all saggy and stretch marked. Mine really are purely for pleasure because they've proved to be useless for feeding babies.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - SIXFOOTERsez - 09-10-2013

I always found it fascinating that breasts and clits were wired together, more so in some women than others.
And a Nipple orgasm is an amazing thing to watch

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 09-10-2013

(09-10-2013, 12:25 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I didn't wanna argue with my friend aussie in the Breast Feeding thread because I was still trying to recover from that intellectual smack down she gave me in the Syria thread Awink

HoTD, I am in the middle of a really huge (for me) thesis. I have been coming in here occasionally to take make a quick comment but can't get into any deep and meaningfuls. I have to be focussed. Otherwise, I very easily get drawn into Mock and get distracted. That's where I am at.

(09-10-2013, 10:49 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, I am in the middle of a really huge (for me) thesis. I have been coming in here occasionally to take make a quick comment but can't get into any deep and meaningfuls. I have to be focussed. Otherwise, I very easily get drawn into Mock and get distracted. That's where I am at.

Just because you're not here so much these days, doesn't mean we're not thinking about you (and talking about you). Smiley_emoticons_smile

Good luck with the thesis, aussie.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 09-10-2013

(09-09-2013, 10:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It made me think of all the morons who have called me Douchess thinking they were being clever & original. 78

The first time I used Douchess, yes, I thought I was being original and clever.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 09-10-2013

(09-10-2013, 11:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Just because you're not here so much these days, doesn't mean we're not thinking about you (and talking about you). Smiley_emoticons_smile

Good luck with the thesis, aussie.

You're not a bad old stick HoTD. Thanks, I have to stay out of Mock when I am working on it, because I do this avoidance behaviour stuff when I should be focussed and Mock always draws me in. Can't wait to finish then I can relax and enjoy the rest of the year.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 09-10-2013

(09-10-2013, 11:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The first time I used Douchess, yes, I thought I was being original and clever.

I've been living with it my whole life, starting with my brothers calling me that. Once I got online many people thought they were being original, you're not alone in thinking that. It's all good. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(09-10-2013, 11:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Can't wait to finish then I can relax and enjoy the rest of the year.

Been a while since we've had some good reckless PUI at Mock; looking forward to your celebration here when you finish up.

Cheers

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Carsman - 09-10-2013

Many chores are starting to build up around the villa, betta get my ass in gear and get on em! hah (it will be a S-L-O-W process)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 09-13-2013

I don't think John Kerry is as good a Secretary of State as Hillary. Nope.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Carsman - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 06:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think John Kerry is as good a Secretary of State as Hillary. Nope.

That's cause she has bigger balls then him!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 09-13-2013

My husband has had a hell of a last day or so.

He always rags at me because I'm neurotic about arriving on time for flights.

He missed his flight to Manchester, NH yesterday. 39

He was lucky in that he got another flight about an 1.5 hour later to Manchester with a quick stop in Newark. He arrived in Newark to find his flight to Manchester cancelled (and his luggage unavailable). He booked a different flight to fly to Boston this morning and scrambled to get a hotel. He had to stand in line for close to an hour to book the new flight and then again at the hotel as they were overbooked. He got one of the last rooms and said the people behind him in line were preparing to riot.

So...he went to pick up his luggage at the Boston carousel this morning when his flight arrived only to find his luggage had traveled without him to Manchester. So, he has to drive to Manchester to get his luggage.

I doubt he'll give me shit about my on-time neurosis in the future. MUWAHAHAHAHA.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 09-13-2013

I wonder if he was the guy I saw with the flat tire on the highway this morning during that downpour.

(09-13-2013, 11:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder if he was the guy I saw with the flat tire on the highway this morning during that downpour.

hah Could be. He's clearly completely out of luck at this point.

In addition to all the crap I already posted, we weren't able to cancel his hotel in Manchester last night because the flight cancellation was an "act of God" (weather). Cha-ching. We may dispute that later. Then, I had to change his rental car from pick up at Manchester to pick up at Boston. Even though I sent him the car rental info last night, he didn't look at it. He assumed because I'd booked him at Enterprise at Manchester, I would book him at Enterprise in Boston so he called me while he was standing in line at the Enterprise counter. Wrong. I rented the car at Dollar in Boston.

I doubt he'll play the lottery today.

let me know where and I will use the room for my poker game tonight. Never mind it was for last night.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 09-13-2013

Poor Mr. User. That is so sucky, seriously sucky.

Its raining so hard now people are pulling off the highways because they cannot see, at least thats what one of the drivers just said.

(09-13-2013, 12:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: Its raining so hard now people are pulling off the highways because they cannot see, at least thats what one of the drivers just said.

Holy shit. I bet he's glad I insisted he go. 50

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 09-16-2013

This has to be the weirdest email I've ever received.

I've been working with a company regarding my daughter's academics. The office manager wrote to me, introduced herself, and offered her assistance with all aspects of my daughter's tutoring etc. She said she would "guide me" through my daughter's intake process with the company.

Soooooo, I sent a "thank you for introducing yourself" email along with copies of some emails that I have been exchanging with people from her company and my daughter's school district. I summarized certain items that remain open/unresolved and asked her assistance in getting them resolved.

I received the following reply.

To: "Sue" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:30:53 AM
Subject: Re: Thank you for registering [daughter] with xxxxxxx, LLC!

What would you like for me to say?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I'm not quite sure how to reply to that. *scratches head* Even though I gave him all the background, my stupid husband keeps trying to make excuses for her response...would you EVER reply to a series of reasonable questions with a response like that? My husband is an idiot this morning...that's all there is to it. 52