Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Eat Shit And Die - 09-20-2013

(09-19-2013, 10:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: You still have a drumroll and can whistle, all is not lost.

hah

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 09-20-2013

The movers come a week from today. I'm starting to freak out.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 09-20-2013

(09-20-2013, 03:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm starting to freak out.

Don't do that. You strike me as being organized so now all you have to do is go with the flow. Don't borrow trouble.

I am organized. Packing is almost done. I know where I want everything in the new house. I've been making arrangements for the equipment we need. It's just hitting me that we are really leaving. I will really miss my friends and family here. And I have to admit I'm nervous about taking care of Mike. There is a certain security having him in the nursing home. Of course I will have help. I just hope I don't fail him in some way. I also don't want any trouble from his ex or daughter. There will be some expenditures for the new house such as area rugs for the downstairs and bar stools for the kitchen. Rugs and stuff for some of the bathrooms. While I plan on sharing the cost of these things, I don't feel like dealing with questions from the money grabbers. I really don't want any drama.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 09-20-2013

Rams, do you plan on looking for an outside job there or will helping your brother be full time?

Tell the daughter and ex to fuck off if their only interest is money.

I plan on going back to work. I need health insurance and to plan for my own future. Once I go back to work, an aid will be there during the day.

I have told them both to kiss my white ass. I can just see the ex causing problems. She already has. She actually reported me to CPS in August saying I smoke pot with my kids and let them grow it in the house. I was MORTIFIED. The CPS lady obviously found that not to be the case and was even joking around as she looked around the house saying no pot plants here. She also told me who made the report even though they are not supposed to. And she asked me if I knew I could get a copy of the case file once its closed. I didn't so she said here write this. Now date and sign it. Then she took it and will send me the file once her boss approves it. That us the kind of shit I don't need. All because of money. And it's not even hers! I talked with our attorney about it and she said if the ex keeps it up I can file a harassment suit against her. I don't want to have to do that. I just want to live my life in peace.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 09-20-2013

White ass?................46

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 09-20-2013

I'm not sure how it works in every state, but my mom is getting hospice even though she's continuing chemo treatments and the doctor has not told her there is nothing left to do. She's going to stay with her sister for a month and they've arranged for a hospital bed, adjustable recliner, in home nurses and a doctor, weekly personal care and things like Ensure drinks.

Have you looked into that, Ramsey? Hospice isn't always an immediate death sentence, it's also to improve the quality of life for the patient getting treatment and help out the caregiver.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 09-21-2013

What is her current state Sally? Is she able to walk around on her own? Is she able to perform hygiene independently? How is she feeling? A big part of it is knowing that you are close by and are watching out for her.

A hospice can be good because it gives family some respite from the burden of caring for a frail person that they may be out of their depth in caring for. These places are professional and geared to caring for people going through what your mother is going through. As long as you keep a close eye on her and she feels comfortable then she should be fine. Once you know your mother is well taken care of and is in better hands there at the hospice it will give you peace of mind. Then you can concentrate on giving her all your love and support emotionally. Which is what she needs too.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 09-21-2013

(09-20-2013, 11:29 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not sure how it works in every state, but my mom is getting hospice even though she's continuing chemo treatments and the doctor has not told her there is nothing left to do. She's going to stay with her sister for a month and they've arranged for a hospital bed, adjustable recliner, in home nurses and a doctor, weekly personal care and things like Ensure drinks.

Have you looked into that, Ramsey? Hospice isn't always an immediate death sentence, it's also to improve the quality of life for the patient getting treatment and help out the caregiver.

Mike doesn't need or qualify for hospice. He could live 5 more years the way he is. When the time comes, I will look into hospice care at home.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 09-21-2013

Have you ever asked the ex why in the world she thinks anything at all he does is her business? She's not entitled to any explanations whatsoever. They've been divorced for close to 20 yrs. for fuckssake. Goddamn I'd love to have a go at that POS.

I would love to ask her that Duchess. And also why she thinks I am stealing his money. But she won't talk to me. She does all this through the kids. And THAT is what pisses me off the most. Why involve the kids? My nephew argues with her constantly defending me. She talks about me all the time. I don't like it that he is in the middle. My niece goes from believing me to believing her. The ex acts likes it some sort of competition between us as to who the kids like better. I could go on and on but the whole situation is beyond absurd. I have never given her any reason to think I would take my brothers money. If that were the case, I would stay in NY and leave him in the home. And if she is so concerned about her kids getting an inheritance, she should get a job and leave them one.

There was a time when I did want to have a face to face conversation with her. Accuse me to my face bitch. Say to me directly all the hateful things you say about me to the kids. Look me in the eye and then tell me how I'm stealing your kids money. Now I could care less. Stay the fuck away from me and my brother and mind your own business. Otherwise she will get to see what I do when I really get angry.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 07:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: [Goddamn I'd love to have a go at that POS.[/i]

I'll bring the chainsaw.

Ramsey, I'd say go after that bitch every which way you can legally but it IS a damn shame that that she's forcing THEIR kids to take sides. Still, I'd file a complaint about the fake CPS report.

(09-21-2013, 12:32 PM)username Wrote: Ramsey, I'd say go after that bitch every which way you can legally but it IS a damn shame that that she's forcing THEIR kids to take sides. Still, I'd file a complaint about the fake CPS report.

I agree with this, Ramsey. She needs to be shown that you aren't going to take her crap & she needs to see this now. You're preparing to move right into her vicinity & it would be good if you could show her that you won't tolerate her bullshit. God only knows what she will resort to once you're on her turf. Because of your very own ex-hole you know about documenting everything, do the same with her beginning with filing a complaint about the fake CPS report, you'll want a record of that.

Dear George,

You know I'll always love you. It's not you...it's me. I think you've just outgrown me and it's time for me to let you go for someone who may be better able to handle this cursed need for a good MMA style, sexathon.

Farewell George. Signs_173

[Image: Clooney-220_796990f.jpg]

Helloooooooo Ryan...116

[Image: The-Place-Beyond-The-Pines-New-York-Premiere.jpg]

[Image: rs_300x300-130612115913-600.RyanGosling.mh.061213.jpg]

I don't care if he's an asshole. There's always duct tape. I've seen him in two movies recently and all I know is I'd like to fuck him dry. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(09-21-2013, 04:54 PM)username Wrote: I don't care if he's an asshole. There's always duct tape.

hah

I think he's probably a very good fucker. He's been boinking Eva Mendes for awhile. She's not too shabby herself, she's sultry, sexy as fuck.

(09-21-2013, 04:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think he's probably a very good fucker. He's been boinking Eva Mendes for awhile. She's not too shabby herself, she's sultry, sexy as fuck.[/i][/size]

Just wait...the guys will be pulling the "gay card" any minute.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 09-21-2013

He looks gay. hah

Right on cue...

I think he is highly fuckable. And you know like them young. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - SIXFOOTERsez - 09-22-2013

Well six weeks back in the gym this week. Down 7 or 8 lbs, feel better and have become a slave to this little fucking step counter. Little bastard has be in for almost 7 miles today.
By Christmas none of them assholes upthread will have shit on me