Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-18-2013

Ahh Hell, very sorry to hear that User, RIP Nana

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 11-19-2013

Sorry User, glad she was at peace and not uncomfortable with bad hair, these sort of things can be immensely important. RIP.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 11-19-2013

(11-19-2013, 02:40 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: ...and not uncomfortable with bad hair, these sort of things can be immensely important.

hah Exactly!

Thanks all. I miss some of you. I think I went an entire day some time this week without posting a god damn thing. What kind of moderator is that? I may smoke crack on occasion when I'm stumbling drunk but I'm surprised Mock is putting up with this shit.

You stupid sheeple are just going along with it while those of us (well, at least me) who are supposed to be guarding the sheeple house are out walking the road of life like a tumbleweed in a tornado.

What the fuck is wrong with you? It sucks that I have to actually be present to piss you guys off (at me or each other). Can't you just generally be shitty all the time? Huh? Is that so much to ask?

Be warned. The weaker of you will scream like little girls when I come off this unwanted sabbatical. It's my sincere hope that I will have some time to spread some evil, venomous, dreadlock ripping, hatred around Mock tomorrow. Smiley_emoticons_fies

In the meantime, hey, thanks for the nice words about my Nana. She was a very special lady.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - JsMom - 11-19-2013

Sorry about the loss of your Nana, User. She lived a good life. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RIP Users Nana

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 11-19-2013

I'm glad your nana went in peace with good hair. If I make it to that age I hope I still even have hair.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 11-19-2013

(11-19-2013, 02:59 AM)username Wrote: Be warned. The weaker of you will scream like little girls when I come off this unwanted sabbatical.

I could use a good scream; looking forward to your scathing take-no-prisoners return!

[Image: womanscream.png]

(11-19-2013, 02:59 AM)username Wrote: In the meantime, hey, thanks for the nice words about my Nana. She was a very special lady.

Glad to hear that Nana went on her own terms and peacefully. Sorry for your loss, user.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 11-19-2013

I don't think I'll make it to Nana's age if I keep climbing the magnolia tree looking for pods to cut for outdoor holiday arrangements. *sigh*

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 11-20-2013

(11-19-2013, 11:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-19-2013, 02:59 AM)username Wrote: Be warned. The weaker of you will scream like little girls when I come off this unwanted sabbatical.

I could use a good scream; looking forward to your scathing take-no-prisoners return!

Your posts are getting shorter these days; shrinking with age, I suppose. Been to the hairdresser lately? Although maybe that's why you wear hats so often. I should have checked you for bald spots when I had the chance.

I don't think that's going to make you scream but I'd be happy with a small whimper. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 01:39 AM)username Wrote: Your posts are getting shorter these days; shrinking with age, I suppose. Been to the hairdresser lately? Although maybe that's why you wear hats so often. I should have checked you for bald spots when I had the chance.

I don't think that's going to make you scream but I'd be happy with a small whimper. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Maybe a small whimper.

[Image: Crying%20Sad%20Puppy.jpg]

But, mostly, your bark is worse than your bite.

No shrinking (yet), 5' 4 12 " and holding steady.

Next time, you may inspect my head with a fine-toothed comb.

You will find, much like your pre-shaved face, no bald spots. (No missing teeth, either.)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 11-20-2013

So. Fucking. Tired.
I think I'm done. Hit the wall. Out of steam.
I need a solid 12 hour sleep.

(11-19-2013, 12:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think I'll make it to Nana's age if I keep climbing the magnolia tree looking for pods to cut for outdoor holiday arrangements. *sigh*

I think it's awesome you still climb the tree.

Why is that awesome, ramsey?

Could you not still climb a tree?

It's not like Duchess is a decrepit old lady or something.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 11-20-2013

Ramsey couldn't get her fat ass up a step ladder much less climb a tree.

(11-20-2013, 12:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why is that awesome, ramsey?

Not many ladies our age would still climb a tree. Duchess has a young disposition.

Sally would climb the tree. Hopefully she won't fall out cuz she's drunk most of the time.

(11-20-2013, 01:54 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 12:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why is that awesome, ramsey?

Not many ladies our age would still climb a tree.

I'm poking you today; you sound tired and drained - will see if we can get your blood flowing. Smiley_emoticons_smile

And, you really do sound like MS, with equally good presumptive skills.

YOU wouldn't climb a tree. I've climbed a couple of trees recently. No big.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 11-20-2013

I think I might get a pellet in my ass. Ramsey should for sure. AFAIK, I'm not peri-menopausal or any of that crap (although it does seem god damn hot at night under all those covers some times). I can still climb a tree, do a cartwheel and generally i'm in good health except the occasional bp spike. Regardless, I got a letter (as did my husband) yesterday from one of our doctors offering this pellet in the ass treatment and I'm intrigued. I wish I could post his letter but this link gives you the general idea. Maybe I'll be the forum guinea pig for the ass pellet. Smiley_emoticons_slash

http://www.myhormonetherapy.com/hormone-pellets-information/#goal

BTW, the letter I got mentioned that our best hormone levels are at age 35 and younger. From then on, it's all down hill (supposedly). The letter refers not only to reduced fatigue, health benefits etc. but more importantly to me SHINEY, HEALTHY HAIR AND YOUTHFUL SKIN AND STUFF! Fish meet hook.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 11-20-2013

Unless Duchess can climb up a palm tree and come back down with a coconut I'm not impressed.

The only pellet I will end up with in my ass would be from my sons pellet gun. Little fucker.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 11-20-2013

Not like he'd have to be Wiliam Tell to hit it..

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 11-20-2013

I've been up & down that tree a zillion times. There was a time I just knew we would build a tree house in it, didn't turn out that way. Anyway, I lost my grip and sorta slid down it like a retard and scuffed myself up. I feel lucky I didn't break a nail or have my belly ring hook on something, that woulda hurt like a muthafucka.