Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 11-28-2013

(11-28-2013, 01:01 AM)username Wrote: we're just letting them know they don't get to stick their flag in the god damn water because they want to.

Yeah right sticking their flag in a country because they want to? that used to be our job and now its yours.

Stopping other countries planting their flags then planting yours instead? Hmmm sounds familiar somehow, when we did it it was often referred to by other nations as “aggressive empire building” now that you are doing it instead its transformed into “war on terror”.

Interesting, very interesting.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 11-29-2013

Why do so many people who register in Mock put numbers behind their username? For example, our newest Member, kriscross1980. What's up with that?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 11-29-2013

(11-29-2013, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why do so many people who register in Mock put numbers behind their username? For example, our newest Member, kriscross1980. What's up with that?

I'm not sure, I think in some cases its the year of their birth. I have the last two digits of the year of my birth in my private E-mail address.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 11-29-2013

(11-28-2013, 01:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-28-2013, 01:01 AM)username Wrote: we're just letting them know they don't get to stick their flag in the god damn water because they want to.

Yeah right sticking their flag in a country because they want to? that used to be our job and now its yours.

Stopping other countries planting their flags then planting yours instead? Hmmm sounds familiar somehow, when we did it it was often referred to by other nations as “aggressive empire building” now that you are doing it instead its transformed into “war on terror”.

Interesting, very interesting.

Are you drunk or just stupid today? I'm hoping you've just been hitting the sauce.

Japan is a significant ally to the US (these days). For the most part, we look out for our allies (for our own self-interests, of course) except for throwing Israel under the bus a bit with this whole Iranian nuclear business but that's another matter entirely...

Anyway, good to know if the Chinese decide to drop a flag somewhere in the North Sea, you expect us to just say "hey, that's the UK's problem...let them handle it".

Go sit in the corner, ya' ignorant clot.

[Image: bent_dunce.gif]

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-29-2013

So tomorrow morning I go jump out of a perfectly good airplane

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 11-30-2013

(11-29-2013, 10:47 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: So tomorrow morning I go jump out of a perfectly good airplane

I would totally do that...if it were on the ground.

If you're jumping with an instructor, try not to barf on him or her. I've heard that happens a lot.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Carsman - 11-30-2013

When I look out my window, and I see a Jehovah Witness (you can tell, they carry pamphlets) come to my door, I just don't answer. hah

I'll take some Jehovah's witnesses over the old lady who comes by every week or two with a basket of homemade tamales on her head for sale. I never should have bought the first few and while I know she speaks very little English, she still doesn't seem to comprehend a simple "no". I have to shut the door on her face to make her go away.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Carsman - 11-30-2013

(11-30-2013, 04:02 AM)username Wrote: I'll take some Jehovah's witnesses over the old lady who comes by every week or two with a basket of homemade tamales on her head for sale. I never should have bought the first few and while I know she speaks very little English, she still doesn't seem to comprehend a simple "no". I have to shut the door on her face to make her go away.

Look out the window first, it works. hah

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Eat Shit And Die - 11-30-2013

push a hose through the letter box.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 11-30-2013

(11-29-2013, 09:24 PM)username Wrote: Anyway, good to know if the Chinese decide to drop a flag somewhere in the North Sea, you expect us to just say "hey, that's the UK's problem...let them handle it".

No I would expect you to do what you always do stay the fuck out of it until it directly affects you as usual. America didn't declare war on Germany in WW2 they declared war on you. That's right you never declared war on Hitler in fact you put him on the cover of Time magazine instead you stoopid retards! Time to pass the dunces hat back to you to wear I think.

Good luck with China, they have nukes and an army twice the size of yours, they aren't farmers with 40 year old AK47s or gooks hiding in molehills.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 11-30-2013

(11-30-2013, 08:20 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: you put him on the cover of Time magazine instead

Good God. How could I have not known that. We put him on the cover of Time. Jesus Christ.

(11-30-2013, 09:10 AM)Duchess Wrote: Good God. How could I have not known that. We put him on the cover of Time. Jesus Christ.

Not only that it gets worse! Brace yourself! Time magazine made Hitler their MAN OF THE YEAR 1938! Briillant yeah?! When Hitler said “Aryans are the master race and all other races are inferior” a lot Americans seemed to think “he's got a point there! I agree with him!”

An epic new series starts on channel 5 tonight called The Bible. Episode one Noah and the great flood, Noah tells his children stories about the beginnings of the Earth.

This was first broadcast in the US has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

(11-30-2013, 09:54 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Time magazine made Hitler their MAN OF THE YEAR 1938!

It's mind blowing, both that they did that & that I didn't know this.

(11-30-2013, 10:29 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: An epic new series starts on channel 5 tonight called The Bible. Episode one Noah and the great flood, Noah tells his children stories about the beginnings of the Earth.

This was first broadcast in the US has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

I saw a promo for it the other day & it looked like something that might actually hold my attention. If I remember, I might check it out.

Sumbitch! Taz

I was also intrigued by the trailer they showed on channel 5 it looked a bit different.

It can't be any worse than The Passion that bored me rigid. Yes Mel when Jebus died he suffered a lot, I can take a hint you didn't need to show a Jewish faith healer being whipped for 3 hours.

Jesus Christ. Miley Cyrus is in the running for Time magazine's Person Of The Year. It doesn't mean she'll win but she's getting votes. Time has the last word.

(11-30-2013, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jesus Christ. Miley Cyrus is in the running for Time magazine's Person Of The Year. It doesn't mean she'll win but she's getting votes. Time has the last word.

Voting for Miley Cyrus almost makes less sense than voting for Hitler.

You know the old dilemma “if you could go back in time and kill Hitler as a boy would you?” Here's another dilemma “if you could go back in time and cut off Billy Ray Cyrus's cock and balls before Miley was conceived would you?”

(11-30-2013, 08:20 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: No I would expect you to do what you always do stay the fuck out of it until it directly affects you as usual. America didn't declare war on Germany in WW2 they declared war on you. That's right you never declared war on Hitler in fact you put him on the cover of Time magazine instead you stoopid retards! Time to pass the dunces hat back to you to wear I think.

Good luck with China, they have nukes and an army twice the size of yours, they aren't farmers with 40 year old AK47s or gooks hiding in molehills.

And break precedence? We haven't stayed out of anything until it directly affects us in the last 20+ years FFS. Why start now?

I actually don't support entering in to a war without some god damn forethought and a good end game in mind (i.e., Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt...). That said, I do support showing China a little muscle "fuck you, this area of water has already been declared by Japan and therefore we will fly in their airspace any time we want, you communist motherfuckers" (but pretty please, let's keep our trade agreements open--even though they are fucking lopsided, k?).

I'd rather be a little preemptive than wait. Perhaps there's some middle ground. We probably shouldn't have been so isolationist in WWII but then again, invading Iraq was premature. Nothing wrong with a little saber rattling here and there.

If we have to fear China, you and your little speck of dirt in the water are in BIG trouble. You should be shaking in your size 5, flower decorated clogs, mister.