Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 04:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: No thanks I'm having the cheetos and cheez whiz I bought with my food stamps for dinner tonight.

Edited to reflect reality.

You are the Sidney Ponson to my Mark McGwire.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 04:28 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 04:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: No thanks I'm having the cheetos and cheez whiz I bought with my food stamps for dinner tonight.

well that's just silly. My A-1 steak sauce and butter will taste terrible on Cheetos and cheez whiz.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 04:28 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

CN: very impressive.

A Sidney Ponson reference.

Awesome!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 12-18-2013

(12-17-2013, 05:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: A Sidney Ponson reference.

For me there just aren't enough out there!

I would be more worried about receiving a fast ball from clang than Sidney Ponson.

(12-17-2013, 04:59 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: well that's just silly. My A-1 steak sauce and butter will taste terrible on Cheetos and cheez whiz.

Good to see you prefer a sauce created and invented in Great Britain.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 12-18-2013

There's been another public shooting. Jesus. We have a school shooting thread, it's awful that we probably need another one for random shootings.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 12-18-2013

(12-18-2013, 04:26 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 04:59 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: well that's just silly. My A-1 steak sauce and butter will taste terrible on Cheetos and cheez whiz.

Good to see you prefer a sauce created and invented in Great Britain.
There's nothing British about my version of A-1 sauce. I make my own and it's 100% American and awesome.

(12-18-2013, 05:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: There's nothing British about my version of A-1 sauce. I make my own and it's 100% American and awesome.

Of course! As if you could afford brand name steak sauce! (steak sauce created and invented in Great Britain - FACT!). If its homemade by you there is nothing “A1” about it is there?, Z-list fact fucker sauce! Probably made of a mixture of gravy granules and your parents tears of woe and disappointment.

See? This isn't flaming its freestyle jazz.

Nah it's made up of bald eagle meat and American flag granules and apple pie.

America-#1 sauce

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 12-19-2013

I'm so pissed.

My neighbor is going to work and just chased a guy out of my truck and up the street.

The fucker stole the GPS that I bought less than a month ago when the old one crapped out.

I don't think it's worth reporting to the police; $150 TomTom and a short white guy in a hoodie. That's all I've got. Doubt they'd launch a dragnet.

Fucker.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 12-19-2013

^ that sucks HotD.

At least you weren't physically assaulted.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 11:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ^ that sucks HotD.

Yeah HotD, he only stole your GPS, just thank Christ someone didn't break in your house, rape you and slash your throat.

(12-19-2013, 11:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ^ that sucks HotD.

Thanks, MS.

Yeah, it could be worse. It's just frustrating. My truck is all manual and my niece sometimes forget to lock her door after I pick her up from school. I usually check, but can't swear that I did yesterday. Kinda like an open invitation. Doesn't look like he had to break in. Stupid on my part.

Anyway, my neighbor is a big tough guy. If he hadn't yelled at him first, I think the thieving little asshole would be hurting right about now. His wife wants me to call the police. I think it's futile.

The GPS was the only thing worth taking and something that I really rely upon. I'll get a new one and from now on, I'm bringing it inside with me.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-19-2013

Dammit, That sux HOTD. Can't stand a thief, little bastards piss me off.

On another note, I need a new mattress. Anyone got experience with Sleep Number beds?

(12-19-2013, 09:39 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Dammit, That sux HOTD. Can't stand a thief, little bastards piss me off.

On another note, I need a new mattress. Anyone got experience with Sleep Number beds?

Thanks, Six. It seriously sucks.

This is the second time my truck has been broken into in 7 years. On a funny note, both times my CDs were rifled through and scattered about but, probably unsurprisingly to sally, both thieves passed.

Apparently The Best of Bread, Jim Croce's Greatest Hits and the like aren't on the hot commodities list. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't know anything about mattresses other than both my bedrooms have firm Posturpedic queens and I sleep like a rock on either of them.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 12-19-2013

I rigged my truck once so every time the door was opened the radio started blasting and the emergency lights flashed. It was controlled by a pc of ductape on the door that turned on the dome light. I never lock my door. But its a pisser because you really have tons of faith in the goodwill of others. There was probably nothing slapping anyone in the face for them to steal it, and I bet you thought nothing of it. Your still a good person though and people are assholes sometimes.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 10:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-19-2013, 09:39 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Dammit, That sux HOTD. Can't stand a thief, little bastards piss me off.

Thanks, Six. It seriously sucks.

This is the second time my truck has been broken into in 7 years. On a funny note, both times my CDs were rifled through and scattered about but, probably unsurprisingly to sally, both thieves passed.

Apparently The Best of Bread, Jim Croce's Greatest Hits and the like aren't on the hot commodities list. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't know anything about mattresses other than both my bedrooms have firm Posturpedic queens and I sleep like a rock on either of them.
Yea, I think there is some kind of law about hoodies and The Best Of anything don't go together

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 12-20-2013

(12-19-2013, 10:31 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: My neighbor is going to work and just chased a guy out of my truck and up the street.

The fucker stole the GPS that I bought less than a month ago when the old one crapped out.

I'm so sorry to read this. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 12-20-2013

Jesus Christ. After I gave the pizza man the tip he told me to enjoy and I automatically told him "you too" . That's after I dropped the two liter of Pepsi and it rolled off the porch. I'm real suave.