Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 12-21-2013

Never drink and decide it's a good time to shave your head...

It's been sweltering here the past few days and I hate having longer than normal hair when it's hot. I couldn't find the 1/4" comb for the clippers, so 1/8" it was.. Now the only hairs on my body longer than 3mm are those on my arms, my legs and my arse.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 12-21-2013

Oh my. Super buzz cut.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 12-21-2013

(12-20-2013, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote: Jesus Christ. After I gave the pizza man the tip he told me to enjoy and I automatically told him "you too" . That's after I dropped the two liter of Pepsi and it rolled off the porch. I'm real suave.

Yeah paying the pizza guy can be intimidating.

Hang on a second, no it isn't , ever.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 12-21-2013

(12-19-2013, 11:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: At least you weren't physically assaulted.

Sick bastard. You were milking your snake when you typed that. I know it.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 12-21-2013

The security guy at Oakland airport told me to have a good time in Vegas. I said "you too".

I do that shit all the time. 50

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 12-22-2013

The only person who *might* care about this is CN. My son, for Christmas 2013 and his birthday in February is getting one pair of real chopsticks (yes, he wants his very own chopsticks) plus...

a "mini ramp" in our backyard. Said "mini ramp" will be 16' wide by roughly 24-30' long, 4' high with one 3-4' wide 5' extension on one side. The transition will be approximately 6 1/2". The skaters will have a 3 foot deck on either side of the ramp to wait their turn, of course it will have steel coping and we're installing backing on either side of the top decks for safety and because it helps muffle the noise.

I wrote the check yesterday and the guy starts work on Monday. He's a skater who also happens to work for a ramp building company.

The ramp will be built with two layers of ply wood and covered with skatelite...supposedly virtually maintenance free.

I'm having my son draw up a list of rules regarding the mini ramp that he's going to sign and I'm going to drag him and the rules over to the neighbors to give them a heads up later today. They're going to hate us (although I keep telling my husband it's not that much different than if we stuck a pool or giant trampoline back there...fucking noisy).

Good thing we have a decent sized backyard. We'll still have about 23rds of the yard for stuff other than the stupid ramp.

[Image: Swope2.jpg]

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 12-22-2013

Skatelite is great and very expensive buts its the shit you really can't get anything better its perfect.

I have a good idea how much all that will be costing you your son owes you a lifetime of chores! Be careful as well with a big mini ramp like that! Word will get around the neighbourhoods kids and skaters your son may find he suddenly has lots of new friends!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 12-22-2013

Heh..little dude has milf mom and a mini ramp. Teenagers from across the county will swarm like flies to a fresh turd.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 12-22-2013

He's one lucky kid, user. Sounds like a very cool and solid ramp.

Seems like a good investment, too - awesome for the kids, probably more convenient for you than transporting your son to and from skate parks, and pretty fun for you and your husband to be able to watch the skaters doing their things, literally in your own backyard.

P.s. I'd be a little worried about other kids getting injured on my property and the associated liability, but betting you've got all those bases covered.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 12-23-2013

Just got delivery of the desserts I ordered for clients who will be alone for the holiday.

It was definitely more expensive than making them myself, but I got a bulk discount and got a bunch of them made sugar-free for $5 more per dozen.

Anyway, I was kinda worried about how the diabetic ones would taste. Several of the seniors that I work with have no filter - if they don't like something, I hear about it! Relieved, the sugar-free cinnamon apple muffins and brownies are delicious and a much nicer gift than the cookies I usually bake.

I'm working, the kid is down in southern California now, no decorations out whatsoever...but it's starting to feel a little like Christmas. Mini xmas tree

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 12-23-2013

*gasp* No decorations! For shame! For shame!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 12-23-2013

(12-23-2013, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I never decorate much for Christmas, but always have my funky little table-top twig tree out for a couple of weeks. Not this year.

Last week, we each added something sentimental to it and went out to dinner. When we got back, the cats had not only knocked it off the table, but also pulled everything out/off of it. I think I found and collected most of it, but the tree's back in the garage now.

Little bastards.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - FAHQTOO - 12-23-2013

(12-23-2013, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't decorate anymore since my kids are grown and I always end up at other peoples houses for Christmas.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 12-23-2013

I bought my husband a grill for Christmas at the last minute today. One side is gas, the other is charcoal with a smoker and it has a side burner and griddle. It's beautiful and I wondered why it was the cheapest grill in the store. Well now I know, I got it home and it's a freaking build it yourself kit. Goddamn, "some assembly required" must have been meant as a joke.

I paid my son and his friend 40 bucks to put it together, which I guess wasn't bad since they were out there for 4 hours. It looks pretty decent, just hope it doesn't fall apart on the first use.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-23-2013

Now why didn't someone invent this before?
http://www.poopourri.com/?utm_source=adroll&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=remarketing&utm_content=save_relationship

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 12-24-2013

It's Christmas Eve here, I am so glad I am not working tomorrow I got roughed up at work today and it was by staff. I am so sick of it.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 12-24-2013

(12-24-2013, 04:27 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I got roughed up at work today and it was by staff. I am so sick of it.

Are you saying someone you work with put their hands on you in an offensive manner?

(12-24-2013, 06:57 AM)Duchess Wrote: Are you saying someone you work with put their hands on you in an offensive manner?

No way, it was highly manipulative workplace bullying and was supported by those in power. Very demoralising. My bodyguard was not there.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 12-24-2013

I'd fuck 'em up for you, Aussie. I would cause you're my pal. I have a brick here with their name on it. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(12-24-2013, 08:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'd fuck 'em up for you, Aussie. I would cause you're my pal. I have a brick here with their name on it. Smiley_emoticons_wink

You're too too kind hah