Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-04-2013

Lent lasts for 40 days. Clang will do the entire time. He's a good Catholic, I wasn't joking when I said that before. He goes to Mass regularly. Woooo

My Catholic God loves me just the way I am so I don't have to do any of that tedious stuff. *adjusts halo*

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 05:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm a Clang defender. Starwars

You're being trolled. But then again, you did say you had a soft spot for a few trolls...

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 05:27 PM)Jimbone Wrote: You're being trolled. But then again, you did say you had a soft spot for a few trolls...

I'm entertained by Clang & I don't care a wit if it is a troll.

I do have a soft spot for trolls who are fun loving, what's not to like, they don't take this shit any more seriously than I do, it's the ones that do that you have to watch out for.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 03-04-2013

I know Lent us 40 days. How many do we have left? I'm too tired to figure it out. 3 hours sleep is not enough.

Daylight savings time starts Sunday.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 05:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm entertained by Clang & I don't care a wit if it is a troll.

I do have a soft spot for trolls who are fun loving, what's not to like, they don't take this shit any more seriously than I do, it's the ones that do that you have to watch out for.

That's a great point, and I never looked at it that way.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - krystalshores - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 05:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang isn't gone forever, he gave up the internet for Lent. He'll be back on or after Easter Sunday.

Krystal! Loveis

I remember Clang. Poor guy.

Hi Duchess....what up buttercup?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cracker - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 01:45 PM)JsMom Wrote: That's because I have NEVER been in jail and I've only had one ticket my whole life (which was thrown out).

Yeah, but you fuck black men. It's not a law anymore, at least not on the books, but I think most parents would prefer their child shoplifted or ran stop signs.

I'll pay a traffic ticket but I won't drop off some Church's chicken...

(03-04-2013, 05:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I know Lent us 40 days. How many do we have left? I'm too retarded to figure it out.

Did you give up your job for Lent?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 04:47 PM)crash Wrote: It's been mentioned here in the last few pages and I might just set the record straight. I wasn't mocking the death if a child, I was mocking the stupidity of its mother both in her stupid fucking attention seeking tribute signature and her apparent lack of responsibility that lead to the death of her child.

Yes. It is fucking sad. But I see you bitches mocking the shit out of stupid people that harm others and themselves here every day. The only difference is this person is here so all of a sudden it's a bleeding heart and sympathy. Fuck that. Stupid is stupid. She should get called on it everytime. I wish she'd never bought it up too. But that was another act of stupid; seeking some sympathy and attention on a flame forum ffs...

Pfft...

Sterling used to rip her a new one about it every time he posted yet JSmom is still here. She's a tough cookie in her own, quirky way.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - JsMom - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 01:45 PM)JsMom Wrote: That's because I have NEVER been in jail and I've only had one ticket my whole life (which was thrown out).

Yeah, but you fuck black men. It's not a law anymore, at least not on the books, but I think most parents would prefer their child shoplifted or ran stop signs.

I'll pay a traffic ticket but I won't drop off some Church's chicken...

(03-04-2013, 05:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I know Lent us 40 days. How many do we have left? I'm too retarded to figure it out.

Did you give up your job for Lent?

Ummm....I do not fuck black "men".

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 04:47 PM)crash Wrote: It's been mentioned here in the last few pages and I might just set the record straight. I wasn't mocking the death if a child, I was mocking the stupidity of its mother both in her stupid fucking attention seeking tribute signature and her apparent lack of responsibility that lead to the death of her child.

Yes. It is fucking sad. But I see you bitches mocking the shit out of stupid people that harm others and themselves here every day. The only difference is this person is here so all of a sudden it's a bleeding heart and sympathy. Fuck that. Stupid is stupid. She should get called on it everytime. I wish she'd never bought it up too. But that was another act of stupid; seeking some sympathy and attention on a flame forum ffs...

Pfft...

I get what you're saying, but I guess I'm just not that much of a hard ass. This should be your new avatar.

[Image: RLee.jpg]

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 03-05-2013

This could be Midwest Spy's new avatar...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLacJ0XGDqkcjGS2Hc7jZ...uTbPF0LhV5]

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 03-05-2013

Wouldn't this be more appropriate?

[Image: 3pz9h2.jpg]

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-05-2013

Haha!!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 03-05-2013

Here's one for MS since he likes his men hard and hairy. He wants to bend MS's scrawny ass over the dining room table, you can see it in his eyes.

[Image: Gay_Bear_Mechanic.jpg]

I can see it in his eyes.

But, I think MS said he likes to be the aggressor and take charge; he probably likes to pull hair getting his caveman on.

This kinder, gentler hard hairy man might be more his cup of tea.
[Image: HairyGuy.jpg]

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 03-05-2013

As a wise man named Chingy once said:

'Haters gonna hate... players gonna play.'

I remember you told us that you played.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgeh3MyGowxJW22iNJB6F...XF6djzmn8V]

No hate; I like the tambourine.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-07-2013

It pays to read instructions first. I got a tiny chip in my windshield today so I stopped at an auto supply store to see if they had anything to stop it from spreading. They did so I started working on it in the parking lot without realizing there are several steps and the stuff has to dry in between. I'm stuck in the parking lot. 50

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 03-09-2013

I have a new obsession. My kids introduced me to 4 pics/1 word on my iPhone. I tore through the first 300 or so but those sonofabitches are getting hard now. 52

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - RaisingAPrince - 03-11-2013

(03-09-2013, 05:01 PM)username Wrote: I have a new obsession. My kids introduced me to 4 pics/1 word on my iPhone. I tore through the first 300 or so but those sonofabitches are getting hard now. 52

I've been playing it too! At first I thought "This is so easy and dumb". Yet I continue to play and keep getting stumped.