Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 04-08-2013

Annette Funicello died.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 04-08-2013

I didn't vote for her.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 04-08-2013

(04-08-2013, 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Annette Funicello died.
Margaret Thatcher too.:(

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Eat Shit And Die - 04-08-2013

time the auld cunt dropped off the earth

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 04-08-2013

I popped over to the Asian grocery store to pick up a bottle of sweet chili sauce.

I have one item, so I go to the "10 items or less" line.

A young Chinese chick in front of me has 15 items . . . 6 of the motherfuckers were produce.

I make the comment: "Well I guess the stereotype about Asians being good at math has just been blown to hell!"

She turns and gives me a nasty look and I point to the sign and say:

"You no leedy the sign smart gurr?"

She gives me a look and goes back to watching the Mexican cashier weigh her goods.

That's all she was going to do as I towered over her.

Then the guy behind me (he smelled Thai or Flip) says: "What you Amelican use that sauce fol?"

Now I'm pissed . . . "You Amelican . . . "

I say: "Puppies and french fries. Why? What you foreigners use it on?"

He says: "Egg lorr and dumpring."

I start to giggle and then he says: "Chicken, too. Chicken too!"

Now I can't wait until I need some rose water, tahini and sumac from the Middle Eastern Grocery.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 04-08-2013

(04-08-2013, 10:00 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I make the comment: "Well I guess the stereotype about Asians being good at math has just been blown to hell!"

She turns and gives me a nasty look and I point to the sign and say:

"You no leedy the sign smart gurr?"

Respect-applause My favorite part.

My husband and I traded cars today. I was taking my daughter to an appointment and the "maintenance required, change oil" sign kept flashing. That didn't bug me too much but then it kept dinging and saying "low oil". I debated about pulling over but I took my daughter to her appointment thinking I could check the oil while she was there. Went to get back in the car and the damn key fob wouldn't work. After about 10 minutes, the car finally unlocked. Drove to the nearest service station. I was struggling with the hood and a guy came out and offered his help. Somewhat toothless, but fine. We got the hood opened and he checked the oil and it was freaking empty. The station we were at didn't have the right oil so I decided to drive a half mile to another station and get the right oil. Toothless guy insisted on coming along and after many protestations on my part, I decided screw it, I could take him out if I had to so I let him ride along. On the way, he told me how he was living on a pension now but was homeless a few years ago...for 5 years.

We get to station #2 and buy the oil and he fills the oil and checks the dipstick several times. I take him back to where he started and tried to press $20 on him. He said, "I'm down to my last $5.00 but I get a check soon and some things are more important than money". He refuses to take my money.

I go back to pick up my daughter and when we're leaving the damn key doesn't work again for 10 minutes so we have to drive to the nearest dealership and get a new battery for my husband's stupid key fob.

Thanks for your car, husband!! 52

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 04-08-2013

How the hell did he let the oil get so low? The motor could have seized up.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 04-09-2013

I only do that when I'm almost out of gas. Never with the oil.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 04-09-2013

The check oil light had to have been flashing for days, if not a couple weeks. hah

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 04-09-2013

If the roles were reversed and it was her car, she'd never hear the end of it.

Come to think of it, he might not escape this nugget . . . over and over.

Kid Rock is touring this summer & he's keeping ticket prices at a flat $20.00. The Rolling Stones are also touring and their tix are around $600.00 not including tax and fees.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 04-09-2013

He's cummin' to Phoenix . . . Cowboy Style!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ZEROSPHERES - 04-09-2013

(04-08-2013, 03:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Annette Funicello died.
Margaret Thatcher too.:(

Can Zsa Zsa be next??

I'd like to see her outlive that dreadful prince.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 04-09-2013

User, did you ever pick up the old guy hitchhiker?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 04-09-2013

(04-09-2013, 12:29 PM)Jimbone Wrote: User, did you ever pick up the old guy hitchhiker?

No. Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him around since that last time.

I listed my Coachella tickets for sale on ebay last night. We may still go down to Palm Springs but my daughter lost interest in the festival. I told my out of town husband and he said "good, it wasn't age appropriate for her anyway". WTF? Nice of you to chime in at the 11th hour.

We'll see if I can sell them. If not, there goes $850. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Aww, shoot. I was looking forward to a Coachella thread filled with pix of intoxicated revelers and topless women.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 04-09-2013

(04-09-2013, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aww, shoot. I was looking forward to a Coachella thread filled with pix of intoxicated revelers and topless women.

This is fucking stressful. I've got a daughter that basically doesn't want to go anywhere right now, two airline tickets to So. Cal (leaving tomorrow), a hotel room that I've already passed the "cancel by" date, my son is here so I have to ship him off to friends if we go and the husband is out of town.

This whole debacle may be a waste of close to $3000 if I throw in the towel and say fuck it. 50

If throwing in the towel will bring you peace of mind you should do so. You can't put a price tag on your mental well being.

Dramaqueen

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ZEROSPHERES - 04-09-2013

(04-09-2013, 01:15 PM)username Wrote: This whole debacle may be a waste of close to $3000 if I throw in the towel and say fuck it. 50

User, I hope this helps.....Have your daughter babysit your son.....get on the phone and get an Asian friend to go with you.

[Image: iygioy.jpg]