Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 04-23-2013

74 don't drink and post kids. Just say no.

(04-23-2013, 10:31 AM)ramseycat Wrote: reason #852 why unstable people shouldn't drink.

Listen here Ramsballs, if I want to enjoy a glass of red, that is not an invitation for you to attempt to pull rank on me. Get a job.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 04-23-2013

(04-23-2013, 11:08 AM)sally Wrote: You married that black guy you stole from your friend at the mental institution? That was quick.

I got married ages ago. I would never do that again.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 04-23-2013

Aussie is funny lately.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 04-23-2013

(04-23-2013, 05:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: 74 don't drink and post kids. Just say no.

(04-23-2013, 10:31 AM)ramseycat Wrote: reason #852 why unstable people shouldn't drink.

Listen here Ramsballs, if I want to enjoy a glass of red, that is not an invitation for you to attempt to pull rank on me. Get a job.

Hahahahahahaaa. I don't have to get a job. I'm taking the summer off.

It was more than A glass of wine. More like most of the bottle.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Eat Shit And Die - 04-23-2013

Shut up you fucking twat.

(04-23-2013, 06:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It was more than A glass of wine. More like most of the bottle.

A bottle is only like 6-7 glasses tops, of course she drank most of it, any normal person would.

Obviously you don't drink wine so we can add that to many of the other things you don't do, like working, cooking and fucking.

Zing.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 04-23-2013

(04-23-2013, 06:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hahahahahahaaa. I don't have to get a job. I'm taking the summer off.

Yes, you do have to get a job.

WTF ramsey, do you think that when you decide to go back to work there is going to be a job magically waiting for you? Get off your ass and start looking now, because in case you haven't noticed they're aren't tons of jobs out there - and it may take awhile to find something to support your family.

I don't care how much money you saved up. Get the fuck back to work and stop being a lazy POS. It's setting a horrible example for your kids, because you are teaching them that it is okay to be slothful because the government will help support you.

(04-23-2013, 07:29 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 06:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hahahahahahaaa. I don't have to get a job. I'm taking the summer off.

WTF ramsey, do you think that when you decide to go back to work there is going to be a job magically waiting for you? Get off your ass and start looking now, because in case you haven't noticed they're aren't tons of jobs out there - and it may take awhile to find something to support your family.

I don't care how much money you saved up. Get the fuck back to work and stop being a lazy POS. It's setting a horrible example for your kids, because you are teaching them that it is okay to be slothful because the government will help support you.

On the money Jimbone, what a shot.

Don't get all worked up dumbass. I AM looking for a job. Everyday. In the meantime I am spending as much time as I can with my brother. You know the one in a nursing home? I do his PT with him everyday since his insurance company won't pay for it. I wash his hair and give him a shave. I clean up his room and do his laundry. And we sit and talk. I am there so much, other residents think I work there. SO DON'T EVER GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT NOT WORKING. What I am doing is far more important. I will have plenty of time to work once my brother is gone.

Get a job.

(04-23-2013, 08:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Don't get all worked up dumbass. I AM looking for a job. Everyday. In the meantime I am spending as much time as I can with my brother. You know the one in a nursing home? I do his PT with him everyday since his insurance company won't pay for it. I wash his hair and give him a shave. I clean up his room and do his laundry. And we sit and talk. I am there so much, other residents think I work there. SO DON'T EVER GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT NOT WORKING. What I am doing is far more important. I will have plenty of time to work once my brother is gone.

I think you're related to Clang, AKA Mr. Potato Head.

(04-23-2013, 08:51 PM)ESAD Wrote: Get a job.

Get sober.

(04-23-2013, 08:55 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 08:51 PM)ESAD Wrote: Get a job.

Get sober.

I am get a job.

Riiiiigghhtt. We all believe that ESAD.

You mug, I had a few drinks the weekend before last and thats all I have drunk since january, get a life, then a clue, then maybe someone with a lack of foresight and a heart of gold might give your dumb ass a job.

Being sober means not using drugs either. Or abusing them as is the case with you.

I'm not even gonna answer your bs.

Nice generalization tho, you went out with a drunk once now you know more than even the most advanced drs and things I have dealt with over the years.

Taking my pain pills don't include you dunce.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 04-23-2013

(04-23-2013, 08:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Don't get all worked up dumbass. I AM looking for a job. Everyday. In the meantime I am spending as much time as I can with my brother. You know the one in a nursing home? I do his PT with him everyday since his insurance company won't pay for it. I wash his hair and give him a shave. I clean up his room and do his laundry. And we sit and talk. I am there so much, other residents think I work there. SO DON'T EVER GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT NOT WORKING. What I am doing is far more important. I will have plenty of time to work once my brother is gone.

Who's worked up exactly?

Settle down Beavis.

EDIT

Fuck you ramsey. When you were working you didn't take FMLA to take care of things... stop playing the saint card. Oh yes, the unemployment angels got you fired so you could take care of your sick brother, right? Eat a dick.

Don't mistake my disdain for you playing the sympathy card as anything other than that. I'm sorry your brother is sick and that you are going through that... but to somehow weave it around not looking for a job is total hack jive.

I just chopped off a chunk of flesh from my thumb while chopping bread for coconut bread pudding. I don't know where the chunk went, but I don't care, I'm not starting all over again.