Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 06-23-2013

Which is why I think we could do all our heirs a favor by cleaning up the bric a brac and shit before we die.

My parents kept scrupulous photo albums but none of my siblings or I want all of them. There's too many. Do your heirs a favor and get rid of most of it. JMO.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 06-23-2013

It's not that my mom has a bunch of junk. It's just a house full of stuff - you know kitchen stuff, decorations, pictures. Some stuff I will take to GA for the new house. Other stuff I don't need or want but are good so I'm going to have an estate sale. She did hoard a lot of stuff though. I won't need to buy body wash for months. Or Pledge. Lol. She has a ton of cleaning products.

She has some old coins from luge 1862 abs 1889 that I have no idea what they are worth. And old LP's from Elvis and Dean Martin and others I also don't know what to do with.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 06-24-2013

(06-23-2013, 10:08 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Self checkout must be a godsend to horny teenagers buying condoms.

They are also good for crossdressers buying pantyhose, lipstick, fake nails, and supermarket panties.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 06-24-2013

I should be asleep by now (for me ). I have insomnia for some reason tonight. Boo-hoo.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 06-24-2013

(06-23-2013, 11:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's not that my mom has a bunch of junk. It's just a house full of stuff - you know kitchen stuff, decorations, pictures. Some stuff I will take to GA for the new house. Other stuff I don't need or want but are good so I'm going to have an estate sale. She did hoard a lot of stuff though. I won't need to buy body wash for months. Or Pledge. Lol. She has a ton of cleaning products.

She has some old coins from luge 1862 abs 1889 that I have no idea what they are worth. And old LP's from Elvis and Dean Martin and others I also don't know what to do with.

When you say estate sale are you talking about an auction? The men that run those will give you a good idea about the worth of the coins & the LP's too.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 06-24-2013

I think Nelson Mandela is dying.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 06-24-2013

They interviewed some kind of representative from the hospital he is in on the morning news here. I recall him using the word 'grim'.

None of us get out of life alive.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Eat Shit And Die - 06-24-2013

plus he's had a good innings he's in his nineties right?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 06-24-2013

95 on July 17 iirc

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Eat Shit And Die - 06-24-2013

then he's had a longer life than any of us will probably ever know.

I think he probably deserves a welll earned rest.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 11:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's not that my mom has a bunch of junk. It's just a house full of stuff - you know kitchen stuff, decorations, pictures. Some stuff I will take to GA for the new house. Other stuff I don't need or want but are good so I'm going to have an estate sale. She did hoard a lot of stuff though. I won't need to buy body wash for months. Or Pledge. Lol. She has a ton of cleaning products.

When you say estate sale are you talking about an auction? The men that run those will give you a good idea about the worth of the coins & the LP's too.

More like a garage sale. Except for the coins abs LP's.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 06-25-2013

I wish I could buy everything I see on the Television Shopping Network. I love their stuff.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 06-26-2013

I'm not sure I can do this. My mom is living with me and she's in a wheel chair now after breaking her hip. Between her, the baby and the dog having diarrhea out in the garage, I've been cleaning up shit all fucking day.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 06-26-2013

I'm sorry Sally. That doesn't sound like a good time. Have a drink.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 06-26-2013

I can handle baby poop and dog poop, old people poop not so much. Shit is shit, so I don't know why it makes a difference to me, but it does.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 06-26-2013

On the news this morning that Mandela is on life support, unable to breathe on his own. I guess it's now down to which day they decide to turn the machine off.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 06-26-2013

(06-26-2013, 07:55 PM)sally Wrote: I can handle baby poop and dog poop, old people poop not so much. Shit is shit, so I don't know why it makes a difference to me, but it does.

I don't handle poop that well. Or vomit. I did on changing my boys diapers but hate changing other kids diapers. I'm going to have trouble doing it for Mike. Hopefully he will only poop when the aid is there.

One of the meds my mom was on gave her bad diarrhea. She messed up the downstairs toilet and didn't clean it. That was totally unlike her. I made my sister do it. It's the least she can do since I'm doing everything else.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 06-26-2013

(06-26-2013, 07:29 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not sure I can do this. My mom is living with me and she's in a wheel chair now after breaking her hip. Between her, the baby and the dog having diarrhea out in the garage, I've been cleaning up shit all fucking day.

Does your mom like Greek yogurt? That's what my mom eats to stop the diarrhea. Has me and my brother buy like 2 large containers of it at a time.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 06-26-2013

(06-26-2013, 08:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 07:55 PM)sally Wrote: I can handle baby poop and dog poop, old people poop not so much. Shit is shit, so I don't know why it makes a difference to me, but it does.

I don't handle poop that well. Or vomit. I did on changing my boys diapers but hate changing other kids diapers. I'm going to have trouble doing it for Mike. Hopefully he will only poop when the aid is there.

One of the meds my mom was on gave her bad diarrhea. She messed up the downstairs toilet and didn't clean it. That was totally unlike her. I made my sister do it. It's the least she can do since I'm doing everything else.

Good for you. Our dad cleans up my mom's poop and me and my brother do almost everything else.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 06-26-2013

(06-26-2013, 08:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: One of the meds my mom was on gave her bad diarrhea. She messed up the downstairs toilet and didn't clean it. That was totally unlike her. I made my sister do it. It's the least she can do since I'm doing everything else.

That's fucking childish. You'd think that "who did what" could wait for a few weeks. You "made" your sister do it??

WTF? I can't imagine watching my parent die and arguing about chores. Jesus...[/b]

*stomps out*