Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 07-21-2013

It looks like a scary bridge.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 07-21-2013

I don't like the sound of the name of that bridge.

I sounds too much like “cheapskate” bridge!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 07-21-2013

(07-21-2013, 09:22 AM)Carsman Wrote: Curious, what became of that someone, are they sleeping with the fish?

She's fine, she managed to escape her vehicle and a boater stayed with her until EMT's arrived, she spent the night in the hospital and was released the following day.

I don't like make up commercials. They are annoying.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 07-21-2013

A woman, Rosy Esparza, fell to her death from the Texas Giant roller coaster at Six Flaggs on Friday night.

[Image: Six-Flags_124055.jpg]

Police ruled out foul play and other riders/witnesses are indicating that her safety bar gave out; Esparza was reportedly a large woman.

One witness claims that Esparza was with 2 family members on the coaster and it took emergency workers a long time to find her body.

What exactly happened probably won't be known for a while. It's now a matter for the park's inspectors, insurance companies, and the German car manufacturer.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/life/07-20-13-woman-dies-falling-texas-giant-roller-coaster-six-flags/

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 07-21-2013

Cha-ching.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 07-21-2013

I don't think I'll be flying again for a while. There was a huge storm in Atlanta yesterday right as we were flying in so the plane had to circle in the air for an hour until the pilot couldn't wait any longer and went to the Nashville airport instead. Once in Nashville we sat on the plane for three hours until they gave the go ahead back to Atlanta. We get to our gate in Atlanta at 8pm and then they sorry folks this flight has been delayed until 6 am. because there is no pilot available. 12 hour delay. As if it wasn't already bad enough I was traveling with a two year old on top of it. Right now I don't care to ever go on a vacation again unless I'm driving.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 07-21-2013

Well that sucks Sally. Look out the plane window and start screaming, "there's a man on the wing.....THERE'S A MAN ON THE WING!!!" That should liven things up.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 07-21-2013

(07-21-2013, 01:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well that sucks Sally. Look out the plane window and start screaming, "there's a man on the wing.....THERE'S A MAN ON THE WING!!!" That should liven things up.

I almost started doing that on the flight home. While my husband slept and snored the whole way, I was a nervous wreck with sweat pouring off of me while sandwiched between him and another fat guy with the baby sleeping in my arms and hyperventilating into a paper bag. I didn't know if I was gonna puke, shit myself or pass out.

Note to self... do not mix large quantities of beer, Monster energy drinks and coffee before going on a flight.

(07-21-2013, 01:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well that sucks Sally. Look out the plane window and start screaming, "there's a man on the wing.....THERE'S A MAN ON THE WING!!!" That should liven things up.

Or if you really want to try and scare to death everyone else on the plane try yelling...“A POX ON YOUR BALLS! LET THE DEVIL TAKE YOUR FINGERS!” And everyone will think you are a bona fide lunatic in fact the air marshall will probably put a cap in your ass.

CN, the saying put a cap in your ass sounds stupid coming from your English mouth. Not to mention it's old. Stop using it.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 07-21-2013

(07-21-2013, 02:50 PM)ramseycat Wrote: CN, the saying put a cap in your ass sounds stupid coming from your English mouth. Not to mention it's old. Stop using it.

I almost used it in the Zimmerman thread but it made me think of butt plugs so I decided against it.

(07-21-2013, 03:00 PM)username Wrote:
(07-21-2013, 02:50 PM)ramseycat Wrote: CN, the saying put a cap in your ass sounds stupid coming from your English mouth. Not to mention it's old. Stop using it.

I almost used it in the Zimmerman thread but it made me think of butt plugs so I decided against it.

For that I thank you.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 07-21-2013

(07-21-2013, 10:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't like make up commercials. They are annoying.

I'd be annoyed too if I knew that no matter how much make-up I put on, I'll never be as attractive as the women in the commercials.

(07-21-2013, 03:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-21-2013, 10:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't like make up commercials. They are annoying.

I'd be annoyed too if I knew that no matter how much make-up I put on, I'll never be as attractive as the women in the commercials.

I would think that IS how you feel.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Clang McFly - 07-21-2013

(07-21-2013, 03:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(07-21-2013, 03:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I would think that IS how you feel.

No, I look good without the makeup. With the make-up I'd look FABULOUS! (I assume that would be the case. Never tried any make up besides lipstick)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 07-21-2013

(07-21-2013, 03:00 PM)username Wrote:

My wife is reading a book and in it there are mentions of butt plugs, all week long butt plug this ......butt plug that. Geez! 95 I'm gonna stick one in her mouth if she doesn't cut it out. First I need to find one though....... Hey CN how many sizes are there?

No.

Mention it again and I'll put a cap in your ass.

In fact I'm going to use “cap in your ass” in every post i make in the next seven days just to irritate you.

(07-21-2013, 03:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: My wife is reading a book and in it there are mentions of butt plugs, all week long butt plug this ......butt plug that. Geez! 95 I'm gonna stick one in her mouth if she doesn't cut it out. First I need to find one though....... Hey CN how many sizes are there?

I'm not surprised your wife seeks the solace of erotic fiction and butt plugs as opposed to her alternative of the usual 30 second insert and squirt from your 2" cocktail sausage you sad little man.

If she wants someone with the guts to explore her ass with his pecker send her my way maggotyboo.

“A POX ON YOUR BALLS!” you stoopid motherfucker your wife might appreciate a man who doesn't act like a Catholic priest in a brothel asswipe!

I'll put a cap in her ass!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 07-21-2013

(07-21-2013, 03:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: My wife is reading a book and in it there are mentions of butt plugs, all week long butt plug this ......butt plug that. Geez! 95 I'm gonna stick one in her mouth if she doesn't cut it out. First I need to find one though....... Hey CN how many sizes are there?

hah

She isn't by chance reading Fifty Shades of Gray, is she? I haven't read it but from what I've heard, butt plugs are probably featured in there somewhere.