Mock
What is the most painful ailment you have ever had? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What is the most painful ailment you have ever had? (/thread-963.html)

Pages: 1 2

- ramseycat - 04-11-2009

Not including childbirth for the women.

Having a kidney stone hands down was the most painful thing ever. I really thought I was dying. Good drugs at the ER though. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

- OnBendedKnee - 04-11-2009

My first wife.

- Liquid - 04-11-2009

having appendix removed, when on business trip 2000 miles from home, about 1-2 hours before it would have burst (or so the surgeons told me after)

- ramseycat - 04-11-2009

OnBendedKnee Wrote:My first wife.
heheheee I am sure she thinks you were a joy too.

- Duchess - 04-11-2009

It hasn't happened yet.

- OnBendedKnee - 04-11-2009

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:My first wife.
heheheeeĀ  I am sure she thinks you were a joy too.

Actually, that's a good point.

- D - 04-11-2009

I'm not entirely sure which of these two, I guess they were about equal:

Last 3 fingers of my left hand broken

A hunk of flesh gouged out of my right shin by a sword when I used to compete down in Chicago

Both of those happened as a teen, and both were quite painful. Though, with the fingers it was more lasting since my mom refused to believe they were broken. She kept saying they were just sprained and refused to take me in. So it was several days before I got to see a doctor and prove my mom wrong.

- LuMPyPussy - 04-11-2009

I've been pretty fortunate.

I guess it'd be all my cuts and bruises after my car accident... which could've been a whole lot worse.

- ramseycat - 04-11-2009

I was in so much pain from the kidney stone that when my Mom took me to the ER in yoga pants, a gigantic Michigan t-shit, and pink fuzzy slippers, I didn't care! All I needed was some rollers in my hair and a cig to complete the picture.

- Lady Cop - 04-11-2009

a 109attack.

- sally - 04-11-2009

I had both kidney stones and gall bladder stones. The gall bladder was 10 times worse. Even worse than that was the time my lung spontaneously blew a hole and collapsed.

- fucking cunt bitch - 04-11-2009

Hmmm... I don't think I have ever really been in horrible pain other than child birth( and the 10 years following).

- ramseycat - 04-11-2009

sally Wrote:I had both kidney stones and gall bladder stones. The gall bladder was 10 times worse. Even worse than that was the time my lung spontaneously blew a hole and collapsed.
What caused your lung to blow a hole?

- sally - 04-11-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:I had both kidney stones and gall bladder stones. The gall bladder was 10 times worse. Even worse than that was the time my lung spontaneously blew a hole and collapsed.
Everyone has these little blebs on their lungs and they sometimes pop for no reason what so ever, they can also pop due to injury or pressure like scuba diving. They say it's common in tall thin people. I was in the hospital for two weeks with a chest tube. My lung finally pumped back up and I haven't had any problems since. That was 8 years ago, I was for sure I was adead duck lol.

- ramseycat - 04-11-2009

sally Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Everyone has these little blebs on their lungs and they sometimes pop for no reason what so ever, they can also pop due to injury or pressure like scuba diving. They say it's common in tall thin people. I was in the hospital for two weeks with a chest tube. My lung finally pumped back up and I haven't had any problems since. That was 8 years ago, I was for sure I was adead duck lol.
That is bizzare.

- SyberBitch - 04-11-2009

ramseycat Wrote:Not including childbirth for the women.
::finger::

The 'numbing' shot for the epidural for childbirth.

And yes, childbirth.

- ramseycat - 04-11-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Not including childbirth for the women.
::finger::

The 'numbing' shot for the epidural for childbirth.

And yes, childbirth.
We all know childbirth hurts like a muther fucker. I have been through it twice. I was interested in OTHER things.

- Momster - 04-11-2009

well... I've had kidney stones (repetitive, have to be on meds for them)

but that is NOTHING compared to breaking your tailbone in childbirth while trying to go "natural" and the baby being sunny side up bashing the back of their head into said broken bone with every contraction...

ohhhhhh no. That is the worst pain EVER

- The Antagonist - 04-11-2009

Migraine headaches.

- Middle Finger - 04-11-2009

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php?id=1296&forum_id=2