Mock
Bullied, beaten, and dead - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Bullied, beaten, and dead (/thread-9756.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bullied, beaten, and dead - Jimbone - 03-04-2013

A 12-year-old boy has died after being placed in a medically induced coma following a fight at his suburban Philadelphia school.

Bailey O'Neill died Sunday, a family member who did not want to be named, confirmed to ABCNews.com. Bailey turned 12 on Saturday. He was taken off life support Sunday morning.

In January, Bailey was involved in a fight at Darby Township School in Upper Darby, Pa., west of Philadelphia, Jan. 10. The boy was allegedly jumped by two classmates, one of whom hit him in the face several times fracturing his nose, his father Rob O'Neill told ABC affiliate WPVI.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bailey-oneill-12-dead-weeks-school-bullying/story?id=18649201

Kid was an honor student, who used to look out for his little brother and walk him to school. A kid jumped him and beat him up on the playground - while a crowd cheered him on - during school hours.

Oh, don't hold your breath waiting for the Justice for Bailey rally, or for Sharpton and Jackson to show up.

Imagine if two white kids did this with the same outcome, what do you think would have happened?

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - ramseycat - 03-04-2013

I really hope these kids get charged with murder and tried as adults.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - username - 03-04-2013

Jesus. My daughter was showing me a fight video that someone had taken at her school. Two of her classmates were fighting and you could see all the other kids with their phones out, filming and laughing. One of the girls in the fight posted it on her FB page. It's disgusting. And you're right. No race card to play here. 78

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Jimbone - 03-04-2013

That's true. White people don't have a race card to play when killed by black people.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Maggot - 03-04-2013

I can only stand back and shake my head at this shit. Your right where is Al and the band wagon. Because the kid is white ......no racial bullshit here move along....

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Cracker - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 08:55 PM)Jimbone Wrote: That's true. White people don't have a race card to play when killed by black people.

Black people are violent. I think white people shouldn't help breed more of them.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Jimbone - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 09:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: I can only stand back and shake my head at this shit. Your right where is Al and the band wagon. Because the kid is white ......no racial bullshit here move along....

As far as all and the rest of the race hustlers are concerned... well... they consider what happened to that boy part of 'reparations'.

(03-04-2013, 09:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: Black people are violent. I think white people shouldn't help breed more of them.

There is some truth in that statement... violence runs deep.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - BlueTiki - 03-05-2013

(03-04-2013, 07:23 PM)username Wrote: Jesus. My daughter was showing me a fight video that someone had taken at her school.

What?

And you got no note or email from the administration?

Two words: Home fucking Schooling.

At least you'll get to edit the fight videos before they hit her Facebook page.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - username - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 04:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Two words: Home fucking Schooling.

You'd better not home school anyone or they'll end up dumb. That's 3 words.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

She was looking at someone else's wall so it wasn't on my daughter's FB page. Still, my daughter is home schooled/independent study right now. Thank God we can afford tutors. If I had to work with her she'd not only be stupid but we'd probably kill each other. I'm watching her now working with her tutor/coach...whatever. Secret

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Duchess - 03-05-2013

I read Maytee is home schooling her boys. 39

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Midwest Spy - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 05:15 PM)username Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 04:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Two words: Home fucking Schooling.

You'd better not home school anyone or they'll end up dumb. That's 3 words.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

She was looking at someone else's wall so it wasn't on my daughter's FB page. Still, my daughter is home schooled/independent study right now. Thank God we can afford tutors. If I had to work with her she'd not only be stupid but we'd probably kill each other. I'm watching her now working with her tutor/coach...whatever. Secret

Speaking of home-schooling, my sister is doing it with her kids. She has a new baby (last December) and her oldest is supposed to be a 1st grader right now.

My dad, who's very smart and wise, who I believe could influence this decision-making, has, to my knowledge, said little, if nothing.

My wife and I really don't know what to say or do.

They also don't get them immunized.

Unfuckingbelievable.

BTW, they are an example of far right thinking. They hate Obama, government, and would love to have their own little farm in some remote area of northern Wisconsin.

My sister and her husband also don't want our kids to get together very often because they're afraid we'll get them sick.

It's tragic.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Duchess - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 05:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My sister and her husband also don't want our kids to get together very often because they're afraid we'll get them sick.

They've got it ass backwards. Their kids are more of a danger to your kids. Those pansyasses probably catch every little thing that comes along given their parents angst about germs. People need exposure to germs to have better immune systems.

(03-05-2013, 05:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Speaking of home-schooling, my sister is doing it with her kids. She has a new baby (last December) and her oldest is supposed to be a 1st grader right now.

My dad, who's very smart and wise, who I believe could influence this decision-making, has, to my knowledge, said little, if nothing.

My wife and I really don't know what to say or do.

They also don't get them immunized.

Unfuckingbelievable.

BTW, they are an example of far right thinking. They hate Obama, government, and would love to have their own little farm in some remote area of northern Wisconsin.

My sister and her husband also don't want our kids to get together very often because they're afraid we'll get them sick.

That's weird. I won't immunize my kids, I'll just have them live in a bubble so they never get sick.

I understand your dad's reticence. My dad hated interfering in our adult lives--almost to a fault.

My cousin home schooled her 5 kids. They turned out great but it's definitely not for me. This is a short term thing; my daughter is going back to regular school in the fall.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Midwest Spy - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 05:57 PM)username Wrote: That's weird. I won't immunize my kids, I'll just have them live in a bubble so they never get sick.

I understand your dad's reticence. My dad hated interfering in our adult lives--almost to a fault.

My cousin home schooled her 5 kids. They turned out great but it's definitely not for me. This is a short term thing; my daughter is going back to regular school in the fall.

My sister and her husband are really good people. It's hard to be angry at them for this, but you're spot on with the 'bubble' comment.

They've essentially said that outside contact will not happen very often and they don't care who it affects (the cousins).

Hearing that your cousins kids turned out great gives me hope.

Well, she got them involved in other things (sports and stuff) so they weren't isolated all the time.

I think you're fucked.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - BlueTiki - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 05:15 PM)username Wrote: You'd better not home school anyone or they'll end up dumb. That's 3 words.
Smiley_emoticons_wink

Here's two words: Start it at 57 seconds.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Jimbone - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 05:57 PM)username Wrote: This is a short term thing; my daughter is going back to regular school in the fall.

Why did you pull her out? Because of the 18 year old that was chasing her?

(03-05-2013, 09:02 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 05:57 PM)username Wrote: This is a short term thing; my daughter is going back to regular school in the fall.

Why did you pull her out? Because of the 18 year old that was chasing her?

Oh gosh. I'm not sure I should say. I might get mocked and I'm not sure my fragile self could handle it. 111

Then again, maybe I can. Heh-heh. Long story, she's always struggled with anxiety and stuff and it caught up with her in the last few months. She's depressed and in her words, she didn't want to go to school and pretend that everything was okay when she doesn't feel okay. As hard as it was, we decided to let her move to independent study for the balance of 8th grade so we could spend the next few months focusing on her mental state. I know for a fact that no drugs, alcohol or boys are involved because she's barely left the house for the last few months. However, if we didn't help her deal with this, I could see that in her future. The good news is we've got a whole new team of people helping her and lots of things lined up for her now and in the summer so I'm hoping she'll get back on track. Thanks for asking.

RE: Bullied, beaten, and dead - Jimbone - 03-05-2013

I thought I was going to have to put a party van together and go kick the shit out of that scumbag 18 yo.

You've described her as a pretty good kid, so I hope it works out. Good for you for not putting your head in the sand and getting her help.

(03-05-2013, 09:35 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I thought I was going to have to put a party van together and go kick the shit out of that scumbag 18 yo.

You've described her as a pretty good kid, so I hope it works out. Good for you for not putting your head in the sand and getting her help.

Blowing-kisses Thank you. She's one of those kids that is too smart for their own good. She analyzes and questions everything. Unlike her twin brother who just rolls with the punches. They're very different. My daughter gets stuck in her head/emotions. Smiley_emoticons_slash