Mock
HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES (/thread-9824.html)

Pages: 1 2

HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Duchess - 03-20-2013

...on to outdoor living weather. 19

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Midwest Spy - 03-20-2013

Yeah, Happy Spring!

It's currently 5F here with a nice breeze out of the northwest.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - username - 03-20-2013

It's been spring almost all winter. Mildest winter I can recall.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Maggot - 03-20-2013

Ignore

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - cladking - 03-20-2013

It was a mild enough winter here, but it won't go away.

It will be 15 here tonight. It should be close to 32 to be average.

Spring is due and I'll be patient.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Cracker - 03-25-2013

It snowed for a few minutes here today. This global warming is starting to piss me off.

(Walked two miles after work anyway, rams. Food for thought. Bet that last part made you hungry.)

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - FAHQTOO - 03-25-2013

(03-25-2013, 05:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: It snowed for a few minutes here today. This global warming is starting to piss me off.

(Walked two miles after work anyway, rams. Food for thought. Bet that last part made you hungry.)

???...My work offers a membership to the fitness center for $40 a month. We get back $20 at the end of every month if we go 8 times a month. (card swipe)

My addition has a brand new YMCA with a 2.5 mile walking trail. I won't join the Y because I can walk the trail for free and they want my first born in monthly fees. If they offered me a better price for the 2nd born, I might reconsider...because he has caused me all my grey hair.

Should I join the gym or just walk every day?

I should note that the last time I joined the gym, I went about 8 times for the whole year!! hah

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - username - 03-25-2013

(03-25-2013, 06:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 05:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: It snowed for a few minutes here today. This global warming is starting to piss me off.

???...My work offers a membership to the fitness center for $40 a month. We get back $20 at the end of every month if we go 8 times a month. (card swipe)

My addition has a brand new YMCA with a 2.5 mile walking trail. I won't join the Y because I can walk the trail for free and they want my first born in monthly fees. If they offered me a better price for the 2nd born, I might reconsider...because he has caused me all my grey hair.

Should I join the gym or just walk every day?

I should note that the last time I joined the gym, I went about 8 times for the whole year!! hah

The $20 back a month is a nice incentive. I'm surprised the gym allows it. That's how they make their money; people who join and only go 8 times a year! The dream client.

I used to run outdoors a lot and I should do that more often but the gym offers all the nice distractions...a t.v. and a place where I can rest a book.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - FAHQTOO - 03-25-2013

The gym doesn't pay back the $20, my employer does. Going the 8 times in 1 year was my way of saying how lazy I was...and didn't follow through with going after I joined. I fucked myself because I still payed for it all year and never went. I'm wondering if I join again, will I follow through? I'm thinking I should just do the walking trail for free.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - username - 03-25-2013

If you were Aussie, I'd tell you to do it all but you're not fat so you can do whatever you want. For cardio health, I'd do more than walk it though.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Cracker - 03-26-2013

(03-25-2013, 06:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Should I join the gym or just walk every day?

I'd rather be outside than in a gym but I sweat my ass off in the summer and freeze in the winter. And I have to do it right after work. If I go home first I may not make it back out, love being at home.

Do you have any equipment at home? You have to mix the walking with something else that is a little harder on your muscles. I do Tabata or light resistance a few days a week.

You should do something. If you aren't a gym person, I'm not, do something else. Excercise has a profound effect on your cells, it makes them live longer. Middle-aged people need to think about that because your cells change the more they replicate.

Find a partner if you aren't motivated on your own. If you need me to PM you every day and make you feel guilty, let me know.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Duchess - 03-26-2013

I feel like such a fuckin' bitch. Goddamn snow. Fuckin' cabin fever. Muthafucka.

Fuck.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - crash - 03-26-2013

Not to rub it in, but it was another peach of a day here. 28C pretty much all day. Got my grass cut, rotary hoed the vege garden beds ready for some beans, cabbage, leek and cauliflower. Jumped in the pool and scooped out some of the early leaves and broomed the bottom of it.

Had me a Havana club, lime juice and coke by the pool in the afternoon sun.

Days are getting shorter though, it's coming. We're in that couple of weeks of purple patch weather. It'll rain like a muthafucker for Easter and then it'll turn.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Duchess - 03-26-2013

I'm very happy for you. 21

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - ramseycat - 03-26-2013

It's going to be in the 50's here this weekend. Yard work. Need to rake and get ready to fertilize. Time to do the windows too. I can't wait until I can open all the windows.

Snowed here. WTH?

(Walked again anyway, rams. Still hurts in a couple spots from falling down the stairs. The yard work isn't going to fix those arms.)

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - BlueTiki - 03-26-2013

It's 3:30 PM and 88 degrees.

It's gonna hit 100 before May.

I'll be bitching about the heat in a few months. For now, I'm bitching about the cold. I kinda hope there is a season in-between.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Maggot - 03-26-2013

hah My grass is still covered in snow and the mailbox can be pushed back 6" because there is only a foot of snow between the curb and the road now. My mailman is a pussy.

RE: HAPPY SPRING, BITCHES - Duchess - 04-09-2013

It's 85 degrees/no humidity. Thank you, Jesus. I opened my sunroof and windows and thumped, thumped, thumped all the way down the road to a little Steve Miller.

Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love

Goodbye, Winter, you mutha.