Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
(10-08-2011, 08:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [snipped]..... would anyone be "resting" if their baby was missing?

No way. I can't imagine resting. My mind would start filling with all sorts of awful possibilities. I'd have to keep busy doing what I could to look for my child whether it was getting the word out to the media online and in person, contacting every home and business between my home and major roads to see if they have video of that night, etc. I would have to keep busy until I dropped to stop my mind from going to dark places.

TRIM QUOTES PLEASE. LC

I know my daughter is almost 17 months and probably only just 25lbs if that
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Seems that both parents were married before. The father was married before and took custody of their 6 year-old son about 4 years ago. The ex's are also amazed that they haven't been contacted yet. Other than that, not much other information was brought up this evening.
i don't believe the father was married to the mother of the bi-racial boy. not sure. there was a paternity action.
the mom is STILL married to the father of one of the boys.

i find these replies evasive.
last night on FOX:

Judge Jeanine Pirro of Fox Network asked the couple, "Did you hear anything?"

Lisa Irwin's mother, Deborah Bradley, said, "We had the baby monitor on. We always have one on."

Her parents then talked about the moment they found the screened-in, front computer room window damaged.

Judge Jeanine Pirro, Fox Network, "Could someone have fit through the window?"

The couple said, "Nothing make sense." THAT'S TRUE

Pirro asked, "Could someone?" "If they hadn't removed the screen why would you remove it and put it back? That doesn't make sense?"

"Based on the condition could someone fit through it?"

The couple said "No."

During the same interview on national news Saturday, the parents described how they complied a list of people for police they believed could be involved.

They explained they considered everyone, especially those they knew who were either having marital problems, recently had a miscarriage and even friends they knew were cheating.

police remove bags of stuff from house

[Image: 6213451854_74f9254dea_b.jpg]

If I were the parent of a missing child, immediately after contacting the police I would be retaining the best attorney my community had to offer. I totally get why some of them do, for the very first time I "get" it. One example of why a lawyer would be needed is the twelve hour interrogation. Fuck that. I used to think they got a lawyer because they had something to hide, I no longer believe that, they need their rights protected.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-08-2011, 08:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: would anyone be "resting" if their baby was missing? [/b]

They would have to sedate me and Physically tie me to a bed to get me to rest....

(10-08-2011, 09:40 PM)ScientistsCanvas Wrote: Though I can't comprehend her weighing 25-30 pounds at 10 months, she seems smaller. My 5 month old weighs 16 pounds and he's a chunker!

Although both of my boys were over 9 pounds at birth, I looked in their baby books, niether one of them hit 25 pounds until after age 2.

(10-09-2011, 05:23 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: They explained they considered everyone, especially those they knew who were either having marital problems, recently had a miscarriage and even friends they knew were cheating.

[/b]

I can understand considering people with recent miscarriages, but I don't understand why they would consider people with marital problems, or who are cheating. I would think kednapping a baby would be the last thing on my mind, if I were cheating on, or arguing with my spouse.

(10-09-2011, 05:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

One example of why a lawyer would be needed is the twelve hour interrogation. Fuck that.

I, too, can understand the need for a lawyer, or at least a PR person, but at the same point and time, I would let them interrogate me for 24 hours, if I thought it would help get my child home safe.

i want to restate this. i only briefly mentioned it earlier.

the father says he was not asked to take a poly because he was at work when it happened.
i call bullshit on that.
theoretically he could be part of a cover-up, and would have been polygraphed right at the start just like her. that is routine!
someone is full of poop.
an investigation like this always works from the inside-out...parents first and so-on. you eliminate from the inner circle first. and clearly they have not been eliminated.

(10-04-2011, 11:32 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: off-topic...but i know the case well, and will never believe Sabrina's parents didn't kill her.

facebook for Lisa

http://www.facebook.com/find.lisa

Sorry, LC cause i know this is off topic too, I've always thought Sabrina's father killed her. I'm sure you know too about how the police taped conversations of the parents and the court through them out...but in one their was faintly mom saying (at least that was cops inference) you killed her ...something about him doing cocaine...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(10-09-2011, 05:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If I were the parent of a missing child, immediately after contacting the police I would be retaining the best attorney my community had to offer. I totally get why some of them do, for the very first time I "get" it. One example of why a lawyer would be needed is the twelve hour interrogation. Fuck that. I used to think they got a lawyer because they had something to hide, I no longer believe that, they need their rights protected.

People have the right to stop answering questions at anytime during an interrogation.

They have the right to have an attorney present during any questioning.

all they have to do is say so.

of course either action on the part of the parent of a missing child may seem odd to the police, it really doesn't matter what they think.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

family members supposedly going to sell t-shirts at Kansas speedway today.

[Image: large.jpg]

(10-09-2011, 09:51 AM)IMaDick Wrote: People have the right to stop answering questions at anytime during an interrogation.

They certainly do & when it's done chances are the cops then begin to comment that the parents are uncooperative. I wouldn't have one single meeting with the police about ANYTHING without an attorney by my side. No fuckin' way.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-09-2011, 10:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: family members supposedly going to sell t-shirts at Kansas speedway today.

That's complete brilliance! Nothing says 'help me find my baby', like a $$$$$
T-shirt!

Insane
let me just say i'd be more likely to believe aliens came down from planet hoohaa and took the child, than some couple with a *gasp* baby in CA.
and the teen neighbor? well, police have to check on everyone the babydaddy suggested.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5966]

KMBC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Investigators explored two new leads this weekend in the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, ABC News reported, but there's been no announcement of any breaks in the case.

According to the report, investigators questioned and took DNA samples from a teenage neighbor whom they believe was in the Irwin home earlier in the day that Lisa disappeared. The teenager was also said to have known alarm access codes for the house.

Investigators also said they were examining surveillance tape from a location in California where someone reported seeing a baby with a similar description.

[Image: 563159_G.jpg]

[Image: a5f96468-27c5-42d9-ac3f-c7e9bf5f6bb8_400.jpg]

every baby has a similar description, My gut tells me that this baby died at home.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

[Image: 15647944_SS.jpg]

[Image: 15647944_BG2.jpg]

[Image: detecw_20111009125712_640_480.JPG]

this is NOT baby's window as was reported. it is computer room.

NBC
Oct. 9, 2011 - A detective hoists another detective into the window that infant Lisa Irwin was allegedly taken from.

[Image: ashley-irwin_20111009130348_640_480.JPG]

Detectives examined the window of Lisa Irwin’s bedroom WRONG by pushing it. They also climbed through the window, and one officer was seen hoisting another through the window. The window has been called the point-of-entry for the kidnapping by Irwin’s parents.

Officers also went through the interior and exterior of the home, videotaping what they saw.

Irwin’s parents were not at the home while police were there.

In Kansas City, Kan., at the Kansas Speedway, flyers were being given out by Irwin’s aunt, Ashley Irwin. T-shirts were also being sold for $15. The money from the shirts is supposed to go to a reward fund, which has not been officially set up yet.

Lisa Irwin’s parents were also absent from the Speedway.

well i guess no searching on sundays huh? nothing. Priest

sorry little baby, have to wait for business hours.

Quote:ABC news has reported that a police took a teenage neighbor in for questioning and also took DNA sample from him but still have no suspects.

Why would they take the teenage neighbors DNA? He admitted to being in the house earlier in the day, so some of his DNA (or hair or clothing fibers) would be there.

There is a lot of chatter on other boards that Jeremy Irwin may not actually be Lisa's bio dad. Could something Deborah said to LE make them think that the teenage neighbor is actually Lisa's bio dad?

I don't really have much to ad except that the little girl looked like she was loved, healthy and happy, but thanks to the Susan Smiths and Casey Anthony's of the world, you just never know.

I'm praying really hard for this beautiful child to be found safe. Bless her little heart, she's a doll! :(

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(10-09-2011, 08:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well i guess no searching on sundays huh? nothing. Priest

sorry little baby, have to wait for business hours.
Yep I agree! But tomorrow is a holiday you know, so come back on Tuesday! Poor baby

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
(10-09-2011, 09:13 PM)Cheyne Wrote: Why would they take the teenage neighbors DNA? He admitted to being in the house earlier in the day, so some of his DNA (or hair or clothing fibers) would be there.

According to the CBS affiliate, the teenage neighbor was both in the house earlier and knew the alarm codes for the house.

The news here will be delayed on a couple of channels due to overrun from the various football games, but I'll keep an eye out for updates here.