Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
My grandson is 13 months old and just hit 26 lbs. He is long for his age, but not a fat baby.
I do have a close friend who has a baby girl who is only 9 months old and 24 lbs...shes breast fed(as is my
grandson) and a total chunk.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Too many things just don't add up with this case. I was watching the news reports where they showed the detectives trying to gain entry in to that bedroom window, and not only did the detective have to be boosted up by another person, but the storm window came crashing down on the guys legs.

I don't see anyway that someone could have gone through that window quietly, not to mention the fact that the cell phones and (allegedly)other things taken from the house.

Could the mother have slept through the noise of all that? Granted, I'm a light sleeper to begin with, but I always wake up when when of my kids gets up to use the bathroom or get a drink in the middle of the night. I just can't believe that mom would have slept through someone moving through the house late at night.

My husband questions whether she was even in the house when the alleged kidnapping occurred.
now we have an imaginary suspicious vanishing handyman kind of like the imaginary nanny.

[Image: 1cqJCO.St.81.jpg]

activity was not evident Sunday but a kidnapped sign remained in front of the home of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin.

[Image: 1c2360df-7a98-4932-a3e2-30fa054e94d1_400.jpg]

[Image: 15655082_BG1.JPG]

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Police were offering few details Monday about an investigation into the disappearance of a 10-month-old baby from her Kansas City home, as the hunt for Lisa Irwin entered its seventh day.

Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young said Monday that detectives are pursuing leads but were “at the mercy of the next good idea.”

Lisa’s parents reported her missing Tuesday morning after the father returned home from work. They say someone crept into their home when the mother and their two sons were sleeping and snatched the baby girl.

Lisa’s parents said a window was tampered with the night she disappeared and investigators crawled through a window at the house several times Sunday.

The family’s home was dark Monday, and no police or investigators were apparent in the area.

Looks like police may have been at the home briefly this morning. I understand it's a bit of a waiting game, but I wish there was more they could do.

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-police-retur...4999.story

Investigators crawled through the window on Sunday, and an officer was at the house early Monday for about 10 minutes, walking around to the back. He did not speak to reporters, and police haven't commented on any aspect of the investigation.

Police spokesman Capt. Steve Young says investigators are trying everything they can.
KMBC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Investigators returned to the home of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin on Monday afternoon to search the backyard and nearby woods.

Officers arrived at the home just before 3 p.m. to conduct the search. It was not known what they were looking for, or if they found anything. Prior to the afternoon search, it was very quiet at the scene the rest of the day.

Search boats along the Missouri River. It was not known if these boats were involved in the search for baby Lisa.

[Image: 6df8b526-c539-4531-a80c-671fd1aa962d_400.jpg]

stuck when window fell

[Image: article-0-0E51C00200000578-399_634x377.jpg]

backyard search today

[Image: dc480e18-792e-4625-8879-0247d14fe095_400.jpg]

[Image: 5e452fe3-9766-4bc7-932a-a080248ab353_400.jpg]

neighbor backyard

[Image: d5eef290-c5db-48a7-bb38-0c59c4bb74da_400.jpg]

Why is that guy in the bottom picture carrying shoes?

Do we know how far away the dad's worksite was from the home? (Just wondering if he'd have time to dash home during a break.)
(10-10-2011, 07:53 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: now we have an imaginary suspicious vanishing handyman kind of like the imaginary nanny.

Hmmmm...I wasn't here during the CA case, but your comment, LC, made me say hmmmmm.
Kip, the detective could be wearing CSI-type booties and carrying his own shoes.

now we have a suspicious homeless man too.

i was half-facetious about the imaginanny/handyman.

KCStar

Also Monday, reports surfaced of a homeless man seen in the area in the weeks leading up to the possible kidnapping of the 10-month-old Irwin from her Kansas City, North home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue.

Norval C. Nichols, who lives about a block from Lisa’s home, said that police showed him a photograph last week of the homeless man and asked about any possible connection to the missing child. Nichols described the homeless man as being in his 20s, with brownish blond hair and a clean appearance. The man once was seen in the neighborhood riding a red bicycle, he said.

Nichols said he also saw the man about a week or two before Lisa was reported missing but not afterward. The two men spoke briefly at a nearby park weeks ago. The man told Nichols that he was looking for a job or any handy jobs in the neighborhood.

“He made me feel real uncomfortable,” Nichols said. “Something was not right, so I eased off from him.”

Nichols said he recognized the man when police showed him the photograph.

[Image: 1aOrgu.St.81.jpg]

I believe this family has a dog, which presumably would bark if a stranger tried to enter. Unless the dog was suffering from laryngitis that night, Debbie must be a very sound sleeper indeed not to have noticed all the commotion - the barking dog, the homeless guy/handyman/neighbor/stranger clattering through the small window, and presumably a crying baby as she was abruptly awoken and snatched from her crib.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
these can be used to establish any contradictory statements.
i find it VERY interesting Grand Jury has it already.
but it doesn't meet until the 18th.

NBC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

Baby Lisa went missing a week ago from her crib sometime between the hours of 10:30 p.m. last Monday and 4 a.m. Tuesday morning.

[Image: SUBPOENA_20111010181322_640_480.JPG]

I'll preface this statement by saying that I have a 13-month old nephew, and two nieces that are 10 months old.

I believe this is going to have a tragic outcome, but why?

Did Dad discover he's not the biological dad? I'm having a hard time with motive. They have two other children, so why kill your baby? Accidental death? Shaking? Abuse?

If the rumors are true that dad may not be BIOLOGICAL dad are true, then that would seem to be a motive.

Very, very sad! I really feel for the brothers, aunties, uncles and grand parents (IF the parents are behind this).
(10-10-2011, 06:27 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: Debbie must be a very sound sleeper indeed not to have noticed all the commotion

I wonder if she's on any medications, is being treated for post partum depression or other long term mental illnesses that would cause to sleep so soundly. If so I would guess she'd have offered that as an excuse for not hearing anything.

Or we could be talking illegal scripts or harder stuff.

There's something off about these parents. But sometimes I suspect the mother; other times the father (right now I'm leaning towards the father). And I don't get the feeling that

I wonder if the dog barked regularly. Our neighbor's dog barks periodically throughout the night (probably as deer, racoons, skunks, etc. come by). I just tune it out and don't wake up anymore.

The mom may just have been overly tired. My kids are grown. But I recently took care of my mother during the last year of her life. She had a buzzer and it buzzed - really loud - right next to my bed. Normally I would hear it (as she buzzed every hour or two usually). But every once in a while, I'd sleep right through several buzzes, and my husband would have to wake me up. I don't think it's strange that a mother of three young kids could sleep through an intruder. We know other people have - Elizabeth Smart's parents, Jessica Lundford's grandparents (I forget if her father was also home), etc.
We have no proof that baby Lisa was even put to bed that night. Something could have happened to her before "dad" left for work. Or as another poster said, who knows if Debbie was even home that night, maybe she was getting it on w/neighbor boy at his house. There are so many scenarios I just hope LE is thinking outside the box on this one. I really do not believe that Lisa was ever put to bed that night. Something else that has pissed me off about this case- the t-shirts. "Umm, yeah, let's put a photo of missing baby Lisa on a t-shirt, but let's not use a current photo- let's use one from when she was several months younger." Idiots.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-r...al+News%29

Police now have videotape of Deborah and an unidentified man shopping at a local grocery store at approx. 5:30 pm the night of Lisa's "abduction". They purchased a box of wine, napkins and paper plates.

There is also video of LE searching around the home and neighborhood for clues.

I started out believing the parents, but I have to say with each detail, I have trouble:

1. The perp entered through a window that appeared to have been tampered with. Really? The perp entered through a window while holding the screen and managed to reinstall the screen? Really?
2. Lights were on in the house? Really? Perps turn the lights on?
3. Mom didn't hear the baby on the monitor when she was awoken and taken? Really?
4. The perp knew where the cell phones were and took them? Really? They did it to keep you from calling 911? really? How do you know why they took them?
5. The dog never heard any of this and you didn't hear the dog? Really?

And

Turn the baby in anywhere "no questions asked". Really? Have LE agreed to this? Or is this just part of your plan to harvest rescue money?

(10-11-2011, 01:25 AM)Cheyne Wrote: Police now have videotape of Deborah and an unidentified man shopping at a local grocery store at approx. 5:30 pm the night of Lisa's "abduction". They purchased a box of wine, napkins and paper plates.

There is also video of LE searching around the home and neighborhood for clues.

I wonder how long the 'unidentified man' stays unidentified....
I wonder who she was planning to have the romantic dinner with?

On the video, it looks as if the police have something very specific that they are looking for. The went to just a few areas, and poked around with the sticks.

I wonder if they are just checking out a tip, or they have other evidence that might lead them to the areas.
ok she bought cheap-ass boxed wine earlier. ewww. husband was still home at that time, hadn't gone to work yet.
all that proves to me is she has no taste.
in men or wine. hah

tuesday morning early

[Image: 779c2222-737c-4136-a91b-df4cc029302b_400.jpg]

a strange and foolish thing to come out and say:

video here:

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29447952/detail.html

ABC
The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody." EXACTLY WHAT CINDY ANTHONY SAID. HORSESHIT

Bradley says that she was the last to see the baby when she put her to bed.

When asked if she has any doubt that Bradley or her brother Jeremy Irwin had anything to do with baby Lisa's disappearance, Ashley Irwin confirmed that she thinks there is no way that they could be involved.

"Anybody who spends any time with them, you know it's not true -- she's genuine -- she loves that child. It's her baby … she would never anything to hurt her," she said.

"She doesn't care what happens to her, she doesn't care what people say about her, she doesn't care what people think about her, all she cares about it getting Lisa home," Ashley, the only person speaking publicly for the family, told ABC News.

[Image: 4aaaee79-8c5c-4d43-ad40-775071bf9632_400.jpg]

(10-11-2011, 07:27 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]a strange and foolish thing to come out and say:

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody." EXACTLY WHAT CINDY ANTHONY SAID. HORSESHIT

GMA might as well made the statement "Let the side show begin!!!"

On another note, I thought I heard on the news last night, that the family has started talking to police again, but I can't find any reference to it on the net....Does anyone know if they have?