Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
lawheeze wrote:

Turn the baby in anywhere "no questions asked". Really? Have LE agreed to this? Or is this just part of your plan to harvest rescue money?

Different country, but last month a 3 year old was kidnapped in the middle of the night from his home in BC, in the news conference where the parents made a pleas for his return, they begged to the kidnapper to 'bring him back, leave him somewhere safe, do it secretly and get out of dodge'.

So no I don't think that would be said to harvest money and LE could have definitely agreed to that statement.

Thankfully Kienan was returned to his home by the kidnapper in the early hours of the morning a few days later unharmed.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(10-11-2011, 01:25 AM)Cheyne Wrote: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-r...al+News%29

Police now have videotape of Deborah and an unidentified man shopping at a local grocery store at approx. 5:30 pm the night of Lisa's "abduction". They purchased a box of wine, napkins and paper plates.

There is also video of LE searching around the home and neighborhood for clues.

Hmmm......how interesting.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
LC, do you have a theory of what you think happened? You're usually right on most of these cases, is the reason I ask.

I realize that it is only a theory on your part. Smiley_emoticons_smile

- Albert Einstein
(10-11-2011, 11:24 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: LC, do you have a theory of what you think happened? You're usually right on most of these cases, is the reason I ask.

only usually? hahaha
i haven't 100% decided.
but i do not think someone intent on kidnapping randomly picked that house, that window, that night, turned on all the lights and took the phones.
which means someone (likely both) is a lying sack of shit.

Breaking: A well has been discovered under a deck in a backyard next to the Irwin home. It is being disassembled
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 11:26 AM

(10-11-2011, 11:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 11:24 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: LC, do you have a theory of what you think happened? You're usually right on most of these cases, is the reason I ask.

only usually? hahaha
i haven't 100% decided.
but i do not think someone intent on kidnapping randomly picked that house, that window, that night, turned on all the lights and took the phones.
which means someone (likely both) is a lying sack of shit.

Breaking: A well has been discovered under a deck in a backyard next to the Irwin home. It is being disassembled

Oh no! that doesn't sound good, at all. I don't know why but every interview they've showed so far, I can't help but notice the shifty eyes of the father, I think he knows something. I really do.

- Albert Einstein
searching a nearby abandoned house and well. but they need to take the deck apart to get to well...so not easy fast access to that.

[Image: 5047fa6f-f67c-480f-aa25-4b2eec4377cb_400.jpg]

[Image: ac2e7b1e-f96c-477d-be0f-b7b4d6773634_400.jpg]

(10-11-2011, 11:41 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: [snipped].... I don't know why but every interview they've showed so far, I can't help but notice the shifty eyes of the father, I think he knows something. I really do.
That's what keeps bringing me back to the father - he's always looking down in the interviews.

(10-11-2011, 11:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Breaking: A well has been discovered under a deck in a backyard next to the Irwin home. It is being disassembled
[/b]

Someone just 'discovered' a well under a deck in a nearby house? I doubt it. Someone cracked under questioning OR someone in the know told LE to check the well.
(10-11-2011, 12:10 PM)Kip Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 11:41 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: [snipped].... I don't know why but every interview they've showed so far, I can't help but notice the shifty eyes of the father, I think he knows something. I really do.
That's what keeps bringing me back to the father - he's always looking down in the interviews.

I agree with both of you. The father's eyes are a giveaway.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
it had to be some sort of tip, but they are denying that.

a firefighter is rappeling into the well now. :(

[Image: 421316435.jpg]

i hope that beautiful baby isn't down there. :(

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin has brought members of the Kansas City police and fire departments and the FBI to a vacant house about a half-mile away from her home.

Authorities have set up a tripod around a well underneath the home, in the 3800 block of North Brighton, and at least one investigators has rappeled down the well.

Before they descended into the well, they performed an air quality test inside the well to ensure it is safe to enter, authorities on scene said. The well is about three feet wide and roughly 25 feet deep, according to investigators on scene.

Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin N Brighton search @KCPolice: search was the result of a law enforcement canvass of the area not a tip. #fb
2 minutes ago

[Image: 111011_LisaSearch_0001_20111011112843_640_480.JPG]

[Image: 111011_LisaSearch_0002_20111011112843_640_480.JPG]

I hope so too. Those images are upsetting just thinking of the possibility.

I want to believe that she was taken by somebody who just wanted a beautiful little baby, though I know that statistically that is not likely.
We just received this statement from police, via email: Investigators received a tip about an abandoned house (3838 N Brighton) with a well in the area near Lisa Irwin's home. Detectives and KCFD are on scene checking the well in the rear of the residence.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 12:42 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog...z1aUbDofcL

live stream:

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchLi...ent-item-1

pumping water out

[Image: da4e69c0-846f-40c6-ae6f-0111dfffe54a_400.jpg]

[Image: 68ca6a2a-86a5-4cbd-9761-4201cbfe7036_400.jpg]

Oh, God. I hope she's not in the well.

As for the dad's eyes, I have a co-worker who acts just like him. He's intensely shy. If you walk past him in the hallway, he nearly slams himself against the wall to avoid possibly being touched. Always looks down.

I can think of scenarios where the dad is innocent, but I'm really pessimistic about the mom at this point.
(10-11-2011, 12:50 PM)lawheeze Wrote: [snipped]

I can think of scenarios where the dad is innocent, but I'm really pessimistic about the mom at this point.

I can think of scenarios both ways.

Then last night I watched an Unusual Suspects program (Investigation Discovery channel) about the murder of Julie Rae Harper's 11 yr old son in 1997. She said a man had broken in and taken her son - her son was found stabbed next to his bed with a steak knife from the kitchen. She was charged and convicted of her son's murder. Found out years later a drifter serial killer had done it - he targeted Julie because he said she was rude to him in a convenience store. The perp (Tommy Lynn Sells) was caught because he had broken in to another house, stabbed two girls while they were sleeping (the parents were both asleep). One girl survived and identified him.

Just goes to show that a random person can break in for the purpose of harming a child or children, and parents could sleep through it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11/pol...isa-irwin/

Ive suspected the mother from the beginning...ugh.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-11-2011, 12:50 PM)lawheeze Wrote: Oh, God. I hope she's not in the well.

As for the dad's eyes, I have a co-worker who acts just like him. He's intensely shy. If you walk past him in the hallway, he nearly slams himself against the wall to avoid possibly being touched. Always looks down.

I once had a colleague like that too, who would look sideways away from you as he passed, even while saying "hello"!

There's something about this father's eyes that looks more sad than shy to me. I'm thinking he may not have been involved directly, but has helped to cover up.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(10-11-2011, 01:01 PM)Kip Wrote: I can think of scenarios both ways.

Then last night I watched an Unusual Suspects program (Investigation Discovery channel) about the murder of Julie Rae Harper's 11 yr old son in 1997. She said a man had broken in and taken her son - her son was found stabbed next to his bed with a steak knife from the kitchen. She was charged and convicted of her son's murder. Found out years later a drifter serial killer had done it - he targeted Julie because he said she was rude to him in a convenience store. The perp (Tommy Lynn Sells) was caught because he had broken in to another house, stabbed two girls while they were sleeping (the parents were both asleep). One girl survived and identified him.

Just goes to show that a random person can break in for the purpose of harming a child or children, and parents could sleep through it.
That would be awful to be convicted of something you didn't do.

In this case, my pessimism comes from the window that still had a screen on it (in which detectives got stuck while trying re-enact the crime), the lights on, the cell phones "so we couldn't call anyone", the dog that didn't bark. One of those things isn't as much of a problem as all of them together. The crime as she stories it is sadly just too far-fetched for me.

(10-11-2011, 01:11 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11/pol...isa-irwin/
The aunt's comments have to be one of the most ill-advised things I've read in quite some time.

(10-11-2011, 01:33 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: There's something about this father's eyes that looks more sad than shy to me. I'm thinking he may not have been involved directly, but has helped to cover up.
I can see that as a possibility unfortunately.
I've finally had a chance to read through the posts. This is sickening to me. I followed that damn CA trial every day. This is just too much like it. I want to stay positive for this little girl, but I just don't see the "light". Parents were out buying wine and paper plates? WTF? I guess it's just me, but I couldn't even SLEEP if my child was taken. I'd be popping Stackers or something, roaming the streets like a crazy person looking for my baby. No stone would be left untouched. Yet the parents take a "day of rest"? Have they even been searching for Lisa, in order to need so much rest?

Also, what did the fire fighter mean when they "felt something in the well"? See the article below.

"The pair was reportedly seen buying wine and paper plates"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11/pol...z1aVG3gkZ5
*or unturned for that matter... sorry. Damn story's got me upset and I can't even say cliches correctly.