Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
(10-12-2011, 09:34 PM)username Wrote: What can/can't the police get off a cellphone when it's not physically present?

That would depend on the crime and who the crime was commited against.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
i am not a technical person User, and much progress has been made the past few years. if nothing else, the phone co. records & pings will tell a story.

The whole fact of the baby purchases doesn't mean much to me. "Everyone" seems to think that because she bought baby items, ergo she wasn't planning to kill her baby. Maybe she was just smart enough to know that buying baby items a few hours before her baby went missing would shift blame away from her. The baby items don't mean much to me at this point.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-12-2011, 09:34 PM)username Wrote: What can/can't the police get off a cellphone when it's not physically present?
According to a friend of mine who works in the cell phone industry,
they can get the "ping" from towers to know the general vicinity or if the
phone has gps activated, the gps will pinpoint exactly where the phone
is. Incoming and outgoing phone calls along with time and city/state and
length of call.
With text messages, you need a subpoena from LE or a lawyer to have
that retrieved, but you CAN get that information.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
better photos from video.

Deborah Bradley and the unidentified man, thought to be in his twenties, shopping at a Festival Food store at around 5pm on the day that the 10-month-old disappeared.
reports are it IS her brother.

[Image: article-0-0E58A00700000578-593_634x429.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E589FF500000578-668_634x429.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E58A00100000578-273_634x424.jpg]

Police dispatch released:

but no 911 call released. :(

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- KMBC 9 News exclusively obtained more than 12 hours of police dispatch tapes that help outline the moments following 11-month-old Lisa Irwin's disappearance.

KMBC's Martin Augustine listened to several hours of the tapes and reported that the situation quickly escalates after the initial call.

"Report of a residential burglary in progress," one of the dispatchers said on the tapes. "3620 North Lister. Contact Jeremy. Respond code 1."

Code 1 tells officers to respond to the scene quickly. Jeremy refers to Jeremy Irwin, the father of baby Lisa, who called police after returning from an overnight work shift on Oct. 4 to find her daughter missing.

"He noticed the screen is busted and 10-month-old daughter is missing," the dispatcher continues. "He advised he didn't witness anything. And they don't know how long she's been gone."

In the minutes following the initial dispatch, officers can be heard canvassing the neighborhood.

"How are you on your area canvass," one officer asks another.

"Finishing up with the neighbor from across the street now. I'll contact you in a minute," another officer responds.

"Call me on my cell ASAP," the other officer said.

Augustine said many conversations are not included on the tapes because officers communicated with each other on their cellphones.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29471219/detail...z1af6MjeuI

Is it significant that they havent released the 911 tapes yet?
Seems like the media gets on that pretty quick, usually.
I wonder if there is something on it they dont want the general
public to have knowledge of yet...?
and in the middle ring~~
send in the tiny cars full of clowns! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

The house is empty.
mom says the family will never move back home.
family plans to have a meeting later this week to announce their entire investigative team, which will include two high powered attorneys.

(10-13-2011, 12:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and in the middle ring~~
send in the tiny cars full of clowns! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

The house is empty.
mom says the family will never move back home.
family plans to have a meeting later this week to announce their entire investigative team, which will include two high powered attorneys.

Gee what a surprise.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I have ran the time line a few times with the info we have, it's screwy.

I wonder what the dads work hours are and driving time both ways?

It sounds like he works a late swing shift, which is not a typical shift for most places. 7 PM to 3 AM ? or 6 PM to 3 AM with an hour lunch? Driving time to work and not be late?

Mom was shopping at 5:30 PM what time did she get home?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

it was dad's first night on job, and was not a full 8 hours. i can't recall exact hours right now.

i have lost track, i don't think the parents have spoken in public for their baby for days now.

gotta keep to exclusive money-shot deal i suppose.

soon...soon we shall see bozo baez, chief clown. [Image: pe40093.jpg]

more woods searching today.

[Image: Capture.jpg]

[Image: 63769148.jpg]

(10-13-2011, 12:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I wonder what the dads work hours are and driving time both ways?

It sounds like he works a late swing shift, which is not a typical shift for most places. 7 PM to 3 AM ? or 6 PM to 3 AM with an hour lunch? Driving time to work and not be late?

Dad is an electrician, so it might not be a set shift, but the time it takes to get the job done. He was working on the electrical work for a Starbucks location.

One of the places LE searched was close to his work. I don't think it is all that far from the house. I'll post if I find any more information.
[Image: b055bef3-e7b1-4a9a-acb5-d49e9f6bf39a_400.jpg]

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley were seen speaking with investigator Bill Stanton under a tree in Irwin's parent's backyard on North Walrond Ave. at about 11:30 a.m.

Stanton initially said he was going to hold a news conference on Thursday to release more details about how he plans to support the search. But Thursday morning Stanton said he planned to talk to the media on Friday instead.

KCTVPhotog Rob Rhodes
Bill Stanton says "I'm just doing what little I can to help end this." This statement came after he interviewed #LisaIrwin parents today.
1 minute ago

There are some interesting comments in this article, which attempts to do some analysis on some of the details.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-...y-vanished

Wow...they are implying she cheated on Jeremy?
But didnt they say the guy in the videotape was confirmed
as her brother?
you may as well rely on facebook comments for credibility as well as the examiner.

[Image: 6eb1911c-3c4c-463c-b63b-ef088d4df20f_400.jpg]

[Image: bf57e2f6-2fdc-4505-bcac-3f367d5c8253_400.jpg]

[Image: c52e09a9-fadf-4f26-a72d-971ccc9387ef_400.jpg]

[Image: e47d4b7f-9038-47e7-920a-098cc89319b2_400.jpg]

Aerial picture of the search happening right now

Investigators in the Lisa Irwin case have gathered at a wooded area near the girl’s home to search for her or clues into her disappearance. Others continue to knock on doors and ask about "a handyman".

(10-13-2011, 03:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you may as well rely on facebook comments for credibility as well as the examiner.

LC, I agree about the credibility of the examiner. However, in this case, I think the way they put the story together was interesting and therefore worth sharing. It brought up some points that I had not noticed in the various interviews and legitimate press reports.

I am still very much on the fence with who did it on this one, so I appreciate all perspectives.
i was referring to comments section.

(10-13-2011, 03:30 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Wow...they are implying she cheated on Jeremy?
But didnt they say the guy in the videotape was confirmed
as her brother?

A family spokesperson claims it's her brother. Check out video at about 40 seconds in:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-...e-14726992
PI Bill Stanton talks to the media, says man seen in surveillance video with Deborah Bradley was Deborah's brother
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 4:36 PM

[Image: 71d2bc40-532e-4c89-83d7-b96351b26f5e_400.jpg]

costs extra--->

[Image: image?format=raw&type=img&id=27340]