Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
***Bradley said about her two sons. “I have not sat down and talked to them about it, specifically to not have to put them through anything else.’’ ***

Doesn't this seem odd to anyone else, if my child was missing everyone in the house will be grilled!! What they saw, what they heard, etc. Why would you not speak to your other children about this, or ask them what they think happened? Especially if you were "drunk" at the time, maybe you missed something. Seriously, am I the only one here that is starting to doubt this women or the "husband/father"?

(10-17-2011, 02:26 PM)lawheeze Wrote: It sort of announces your guilt when you hire an attorney that has represented notoriously guilty defendants; doesn't it? Smiley_emoticons_stumm

It hits my radar as to a reason why.

Proactive (charged and innocent) or guilty . . . it's gonna be one or the other.

Attorney Joe Tacopina is a very well-known talking head and criminal defense guy. he is also major $$$$. but could be in it pro bono for the publicity. i am just waiting to hear what he says at presser. who knows, some network may be paying him too. that's a guess. we haven't heard from bill the PI today, have we? hahahaha

google the melanie mcguire case sometime. a HUGE loss for him. she was a nurse who cut up her husband and tossed his remains into the Chesapeake in suitcases. found guilty, which shocked him. i remember verdict day. she is doing life. and appealing i am sure.

Joe and melanie at verdict

[Image: guiltymcguire.jpg]

I have brought up the time line issues, it's a problem and is probably what focused the attention of LE on the mother to begin with, I know that was a factor in my own mind and would have been a focal point im sure to LE very early on.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

presser:

PI bill. leaving today but he's not "out" of consulting. blah blah. his ass is fired i think. hahahaha

introduces JOE T. attny. for family.
focus on finding Lisa. more blah blah.
confident no arrests of parents.

parents standing there.

[Image: 19acb254-5867-4694-a5d2-7bd9fe62b709_400.jpg]

Tweet from Vinnie Politan

JOE TACOPINA ...joran van der sloot's atty.. Now representing Baby Lisa's parents.
(10-17-2011, 03:47 PM)soothsayer Wrote: Tweet from Vinnie Politan

JOE TACOPINA ...joran van der sloot's atty.. Now representing Baby Lisa's parents.

look at previous page, 26.

this case sounds just like the haliegh cummings case
Ha did he believe in joran vandersloot?
yep, I clicked back a page and saw it was just sneaking back in to delete or change my post, but you'd already caught me red handed...

I'm in the camp that says these big names just attach themselves to any high profile cases to get free publicity.
oh wow atty just said she told them about drinking on their own? did it come out after the video was viewed of her in store buying the wine?
Well, the circus has completely unloaded in Kansas City now!
I hear the circus music playing!!!!!
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
So who is now paying for all of this? Is Joe T. really doing this pro bono? The family certainly does not seem like they could afford it. Would a media company foot the bill for legal council? Is that ethical?

[Image: tumblr_kwhl8juxEU1qzjrlmo1_500.jpg]
WOW! What an update. I can see why she didn't tell about being drunk. Or maybe she did and we are just finding out. I'm sill on the fence with this case.
I have lost jewelry before when drunk, but never my baby!
Do you think she blacked out from drinking and really can't remember a thing?
(10-17-2011, 04:57 PM)lucimhome Wrote: Do you think she blacked out from drinking and really can't remember a thing?

I believe what LC posted in her Post #338:

"i believe this drunk admission is just setting up a defense for an arrest she feels is coming."

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV/AP) -

A prominent New York City defense attorney has been hired to represent the parents of a missing Kansas City baby.

Joe Tacopina told reporters Monday that he had been hired to represent Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley. His past clients have included Joran Van der Sloot, the Dutch man suspected in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Tacopina praised Kansas City police for their investigation but insisted the parents have "nothing to hide."

Taco is slimy. i think he knows where the baby is and i think this is casey redux.
shit, unless the police find Lisa or roy kronk does, i am afraid this will devolve into the next big fucking case where the baby is forgotten.

yes counsel can work pro bono or paid by network. it's for the publicity and book rights. this kansas case has gone Chicago/NYC now.

Billy Flynn has arrived.

i tell you what...the KC Police are champing at the bit to cuff and stuff these parents. but they are going to get all their ducks in a row.
no coincidence Grand Jury meets tomorrow.

[Image: 29510068_640X478.jpg]

If they have evidence a crime has been committed what would they be waiting for?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-17-2011, 05:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If they have evidence a crime has been committed what would they be waiting for?

they are hoping to find the body and establish cause of death.

also, some evidence and being able to prove a case are not exactly the same. they want enough to take to the Grand Jury and/or DA.
one thing for sure, the mom threw a bomb into the timeline with the drunk story.

LC, do you think this women killed her daughter? I would like to know your opinion. I personally think she knows what happened, there is only a smidge of doubt in me that she might of been just plain scared to say she was drinking and really didn't have anything to do with it.. I feel like I'm watching Casey Anthony all over again.

Edit to add: What kind of mother drinks while watching her children all alone though?