Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Today is cursive day everything I write will be in cursive. That is all. Send the stupid e-mail user and say you are breathlessly awaiting the summer frolics in the sand on the beach near the cabin. You should also say that you will not be bringing the toys this time and leave it up to Laura to use her imagination.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I would like to rescind my statement regarding never bitchin' about Piers Morgan again.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-10-2013, 01:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I would like to rescind my statement regarding never bitchin' about Piers Morgan again.

He's gone batshit crazy on the gun control issue.
It's amazing what a great pair of headphones can do.

Just got done listening to U2's 'Bad' from 'The Unforgettable Fire'. My personal favorite of theirs. Everyone in the band helped create a great song. I'd invite you to really go through the track and isolate what each person is doing.

Great stuff.

I think you should post the video for Sally.

I've got Bassets on my mind. Ugh. I don't want to want another critter. Someone I had contacted ages ago inquiring about puppies sent me an email recently asking if I was still interested, her Basset just had a litter. I shouldn't have googled for images of puppies. 84

[Image: 1300076638_177109699_2-BASSET-HOUND-PUPP...Branch.jpg]
Do it!!! Why not?
Commando Cunt Queen
When I went outside to get my paper this morning, there were 2 boys out there with scrub brushes cleaning egg off my house.

"Oh hey, guys, egg'd the house last night, huh"? Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
User, your new hooded jacket is very becoming on you!
(01-12-2013, 11:12 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: User, your new hooded jacket is very becoming on you!

I don't know what you're talking about but thanks?
Commando Cunt Queen
Silly, on your avatar picture! i know my eyesight isn't what it used to be,

but still think you look good on your avatar thingy. Your teeth
are really straight, too.
(01-12-2013, 11:44 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Silly, on your avatar picture! i know my eyesight isn't what it used to be,

but still think you look good on your avatar thingy. Your teeth
are really straight, too.

*snort* Thanks. I still think you're crazy but your heart is in the right place. 17
Commando Cunt Queen
WE'VE GOT DIRTY COPS!!!

I don't want to go dig up the post but remember the drunk lady who hit my new car a couple of months ago? I finally got a copy of the police report today.

If you recall, I wrote in that post and I told the cops several times that the lady came out of 7-11 carrying a big ole' bottle of wine. So I'm reading the report today and it says Witness 1 (that would be me) stated "she saw the woman coming out of the store without any purchases". Wut? Huh?

Then I went on to read Witness 2 (that would be the 7-11 manager) stated that "he refused to sell the woman any alcohol because she was so clearly inebriated".

They then go on to say that evidence recovered in the vehicle included one big ole' bottle of wine.

I wonder what the cops get for changing my story. Free donuts for life?

Commando Cunt Queen

Whoa. Do you want to contradict their statement?
(01-14-2013, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Whoa. Do you want to contradict their statement?

The more I think about it, the more it pisses me off but I imagine I'd have to contact police internal affairs about it. Not sure it's worth getting some of the local law enforcement pissed off at me. Grrr.

The nerve when they go on to say they found the damn bottle in the car...
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-14-2013, 05:57 PM)username Wrote: Not sure it's worth getting some of the local law enforcement pissed off at me. Grrr.

It's not worth getting local LEO's pissed at you. Smiley_emoticons_slash

...but it's really fucked up that they would do that. They took your statement. They KNOW what went down. The cops lied, the drunk bitch lied & the person who sold more booze to the bitch lied. Damn.
(01-14-2013, 06:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 05:57 PM)username Wrote: Not sure it's worth getting some of the local law enforcement pissed off at me. Grrr.

It's not worth getting local LEO's pissed at you. Smiley_emoticons_slash

...but it's really fucked up that they would do that. They took your statement. They KNOW what went down. The cops lied, the drunk bitch lied & the person who sold more booze to the bitch lied. Damn.

The drunk bitch didn't lie. The cops wrote in the report that she was pretty much incoherent and couldn't even spell her name. Not too surprising on the name. This isn't it but it's something like "Biffenbarger". hah
Commando Cunt Queen

50 Oops. I don't know why I thought she tried to deny this.
(01-14-2013, 06:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

50 Oops. I don't know why I thought she tried to deny this.

Doesn't matter. You know when I was telling the police about her carrying out a bottle of wine, I wasn't thinking at all about the store. In hindsight, if she'd been able to leave the premises and drink more wine and drive, she could have killed somebody. The owner committed a crime and lied and the police decided not to pursue that and in fact, changed my statement. Shame on them. Snipped this:

Q. 81. May a habitual drunkard or an obviously intoxicated person be sold alcoholic beverages?

A. No. Every person who sells, furnishes, gives or causes to be sold, furnished or given away, any alcoholic beverages to any habitual drunkard, or to any obviously intoxicated person is guilty of a misdemeanor. (Section 25602)

I'd like SC's and OBK's thoughts on this. Since I'm a pushy bitch, I sent them both pm's asking for their thoughts.
Commando Cunt Queen
I would call and complain that the statement you made was incorrectly quoted by the reporting officer. If they give you shit; call Anonymous in.