Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
hah
Sorry maggot I promise to just talk about ordering tiles.
Awww fuck!!! I just found an empty bottle of supplements on the floor with chew marks on the lid. My dog consumed 360 tablets of Catalyn (some multi vitamin). Off to the vet...
Commando Cunt Queen

Ruh roh
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
gonna be shittin like a pet coon
Damn!
(04-16-2013, 07:49 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: gonna be shittin like a pet coon

I'm at the vet. That vitamin contains lots of Viamin A which can be toxic. They're giving her something to make her throw up. Better here than on my carpet later.

Crazy dog. I've had her on a bit of a diet lately. Payback. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
You've got some good luck with pets, eh?
Multi colored puke, thats very artistic. Save it and sell it on E-bay. If it looks like the virgin Mary..............can you say bonus?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-16-2013, 08:21 PM)Jimbone Wrote: You've got some good luck with pets, eh?

Commando Cunt Queen
Nice response. Did you ever find out how the dog was escaping?

As for the vitamins, I mean really, what's the worst that can happen? You wake up in the morning and your dog looks like this:

[Image: muscle-dog.jpg]
hah She didn't say he ate steroids.
(04-16-2013, 08:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: Multi colored puke, thats very artistic.

You've obviously never seen glow in the dark dog poop then. Years ago when I had a dog she ate glow in the dark, phosphorous crayons. The neighbors thought a UFO had landed in our backyard.
She puked and they fed her charcoal so she wouldn't absorb more of the vitamins. The "bone" in Jim clearly doesn't have anything to do with dogs. More like a wish bone I'm guessing.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-16-2013, 10:04 PM)username Wrote: She puked and they fed her charcoal so she wouldn't absorb more of the vitamins. The "bone" in Jim clearly doesn't have anything to do with dogs. More like a wish bone I'm guessing.

What does that even mean? Have you eaten a giant bottle of vitamins or something?
(04-16-2013, 11:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 10:04 PM)username Wrote: She puked and they fed her charcoal so she wouldn't absorb more of the vitamins. The "bone" in Jim clearly doesn't have anything to do with dogs. More like a wish bone I'm guessing.

What does that even mean? Have you eaten a giant bottle of vitamins or something?

No. It means you have no comprehension about the challenges involved in dog parenting. Dramaqueen

Just STFU and get back in your cake-free, dog house, dopey.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-17-2013, 12:33 AM)username Wrote: No. It means you have no comprehension about the challenges involved in dog parenting. Dramaqueen

Just STFU and get back in your cake-free, dog house, dopey.

I have a dog, dopey. Pay attention.

I'd tell you to eat my balls, but you'd probably leave them somewhere and your dog would eat them first.

I think it's time to burn one. Happy Hour. Smiley-rolling-joint
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
WAY AHEAD OF YOU OVER HERE.
All mocking around aside user, I hope your dog is okay.