Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
I THINK WE HAVE LOST TRACKJVTCHJCJGC

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Maytee, zat u?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-19-2013, 01:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Please God, please don't let Richard Engel be gay, don't disillusion me. Thank you.

You think he's kinda hot?
(04-19-2013, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Maytee, zat u?

I'll be whoever you want me to be... for 24hours...
(04-19-2013, 05:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You think he's kinda hot?

Yes, but probably not in the way you're imagining. It's his smarts I find so attractive, he's VERY bright and as brave as anyone I've ever seen. He's articulate, witty & forthright and while he cleans up nice I find him most appealing when he's scruffy and in a war zone. Rawr.

He's like my kitchen - I just want to look at him and enjoy him, I don't want to actually "use" him.
(04-19-2013, 06:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 05:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You think he's kinda hot?

Yes, but probably not in the way you're imagining. It's his smarts I find so attractive, he's VERY bright and as brave as anyone I've ever seen. He's articulate, witty & forthright and while he cleans up nice I find him most appealing when he's scruffy and in a war zone. Rawr.

He's like my kitchen - I just want to look at him and enjoy him, I don't want to actually "use" him.

I was wondering because he was definitely clean-shaven with Brian Williams earlier, and I pictured you as more of a Sam Elliot kind of woman.
My Golden Retriever has been acting sick since yesterday and this morning I couldn't get him out of the garage, he wouldn't move and his eyes looked weird and his stomach was really bloated. So I left the garage door open hoping he would come outside and use the bathroom. After about two hours of not being able to get him to move I called a mobile vet and she said that it sounds like he might have a ruptured tumor on his spleen since he's had other tumors before and to get him to an emergency clinic. I went in the house to get ready to take him, came back out 5 minutes later and he is nowhere to be found.

We searched the whole neighborhood, behind houses and bushes thinking he went off somewhere to die and nothing. Animal control hasn't seen him, none of the neighbors seen him, he just disappeared into thin air. So weird.
Sorry to hear that sally i hope you find him, but dogs often run off to die given the chance, is it old.
He's 12. I think he most likely went off to die, but I've searched everywhere. I was only in the house for 5 minutes, I don't know where he could have went so fast in the shape he was in.

Aww jeez. I'm so sorry, Sally. I hope he's found soon.

Did you look under the RV?
Aw poor guy. I hope you find him.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yep, even though it's fenced in on the side of the house and he couldn't get in there anyway. I think my poor dog is dead somewhere, I should have taken him to the vets yesterday when he was acting weird, but since he was eating I didn't think it could have been that bad.
I'm sorry Sally. You didn't know. I hope you find him.
Commando Cunt Queen
Damn Sally I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you find him and can get him help before he dies. :/

I'd be a complete wreck.
One plus. If he was eating yesterday and died today at least he didn't suffer long if at all. While it's still sad, I've always felt slightly better when my pets die naturally vs having to put them down. :(
Commando Cunt Queen
It's not knowing that's tough. I hope you find him one way or the other so you can be at rest about it, Sally.
How very stressful.

I do hope you find him either way.
I don't know where else to look for him and if someone happened to pick him up that quick I would think they'd call animal control or the humane society, who would want to keep a sick dog. But maybe not, people are fucking weird.
Does he have tags on? Maybe you could put up some posters?
Commando Cunt Queen
I took his collar off to give him a bath and didn't put it back on, but they don't have any description of a dog like that being called in. If he went somewhere to die he found a damn good hiding spot. My son took the basset hound out to see if he could scent him, but the basset hound is an idiot so that didn't turn up anything.