Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Double penetration!
(06-27-2013, 08:29 PM)sally Wrote: Double penetration!

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
I saw something on one of those nighttime news programs about little kids being sucked down to the drain where the suction pulled their guts out through their ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thanks for the visual Duchess. If I have a nightmare, I'm blaming you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-27-2013, 08:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: I saw something on one of those nighttime news programs about little kids being sucked down to the drain where the suction pulled their guts out through their ass.

Damn. Talk about a spoiler.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-27-2013, 08:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: I saw something on one of those nighttime news programs about little kids being sucked down to the drain where the suction pulled their guts out through their ass.

Yeah, there was a little girl several years ago that sat on a drain in a kiddy pool and it disemboweled her. I think she lived for a couple of months and ended up dying. Ever since then I've told my kids to stay away from any pool drain, they probably think I'm crazy.

Make your wife do it. That way she can feel proud of herself for doing something without the help of a man. I mean it's not like you're asking her to change a fucking hard drive or anything.
[/quote]

She would drop a marble down my breathing tube for fun.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-27-2013, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote:

Yeah, there was a little girl several years ago that sat on a drain in a kiddy pool and it disemboweled her. I think she lived for a couple of months and ended up dying. Ever since then I've told my kids to stay away from any pool drain, they probably think I'm crazy.

6 years old. Happened here in Minny. Tragic.

It's happened quite a few times across America, not just once.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-28-2013, 05:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

VGBP&SSA - Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act.

Required for public and semi-public pools.

EVERY POOL AND SPA should be required to comply with this legislation.

BTW, Maggot . . . my Spare Air set me back about $200.

Good luck with a "snorkel" over 3 feet in length!
Abigail Taylor (taken from Wikipedia):

Abigail Rose Taylor (May 24, 2001 – March 20, 2008)[1] was a young girl from Edina, Minnesota, whose accidental injury and eventual death led to new federal legislation in the United States to improve the safety of swimming pools.

On June 29, 2007, six-year-old Abigail Taylor's parents took her to the Minneapolis Golf Club in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Everyone was leaving the wading pool when Abigail Taylor accidentally fell on the open drain of the pool and her buttocks were sucked into the aperture. The suction dislodged a large section of her small intestine which was forcefully drawn out through the anus, a phenomenon known as transanal evisceration.

The incident was similar to a 1993 incident in North Carolina involving Valerie Lakey, who was five years old at the time. The pool drains in question in both the Taylor and the Lakey cases were manufactured by Sta-Rite, a division of Minnesota-based Pentair.[2]

The incident has been described by some media reports as a "freak accident".[3] However, the risk of this sort of accident has been published before in the United States,[4] and cases in other countries have also been documented.[5] Furthermore, Abigail's parents alleged that the golf club "was aware of the serious risk to swimmers in the kiddie pool [...] but did not take action to eliminate that risk". They also alleged that the manufacturer of the drain outlet was aware of the potential risk, but failed to issue adequate warnings. The family filed suit against both parties.[6]

Abigail lost 6.5 meters (21 feet) of her small intestine in the accident, leaving her with short bowel syndrome. Following the accident, Abigail was hospitalized and received a rare triple organ transplant to replace her small intestine, liver, and pancreas, all of which were damaged in the accident. She was unable to eat or drink, and she required total parenteral nutrition. Abigail died nine months after the accident because of a transplant-related cancer. She was six years old at the time of her death.
(06-28-2013, 04:04 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 05:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

VGBP&SSA - Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act.

Required for public and semi-public pools.

EVERY POOL AND SPA should be required to comply with this legislation.

BTW, Maggot . . . my Spare Air set me back about $200.

Good luck with a "snorkel" over 3 feet in length!

I know it will be about 10-12 ft long and was thinking about hooking my compressor to it for maybe 15-20 lbs. I only need about 10 min down there. If it ever stops raining. Not sure what I should set it for but will "test" it above the surface.
Waiting for the plumber...Yawn Our sewage line that runs under our front yard is clogged by a tree root.

If that's not trivial, boring, drivel, I don't know what is.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-28-2013, 06:30 PM)username Wrote: Waiting for the plumber...Yawn Our sewage line that runs under our front yard is clogged by a tree root.

hah Can you say "backhoe"? Because I think you might need one.
(06-28-2013, 08:03 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 06:30 PM)username Wrote: Waiting for the plumber...Yawn Our sewage line that runs under our front yard is clogged by a tree root.

hah Can you say "backhoe"? Because I think you might need one.

The guy finally arrived, spent 15 minutes sending an electric snake thing down there and departed. I'm $150 poorer but hopefully it's fixed for awhile.

This happened before and I paid like $300 for someone to put a camera down there and confirm "yeah, it's a tree root". At least this guy didn't try to sell me that bullshit. Live and learn.
Commando Cunt Queen
How did the tree root get in there? From outside the pipe? So you have a sewer pipe with a breech in it. Did he tell you how many ft it was till the root? At least that way you could tell where it was. Did he huh? did he did he did he?
(06-28-2013, 09:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: How did the tree root get in there? From outside the pipe? So you have a sewer pipe with a breech in it. Did he tell you how many ft it was till the root? At least that way you could tell where it was. Did he huh? did he did he did he?

None of the above. 111
Commando Cunt Queen
you could have spent that 150$ on opiates, then you wouldn't have cared that it wad blocked... well you wouldn't have cared about anything.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-26-2013, 11:02 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 10:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: But, I've probably seen every episode of The Golden Girls, and Dexter is one of the few tv shows that I watch nowadays.

I liked the concept, but Dexter coming across as one of the campest fucking sausage munchers on modern telly really killed it for me, I suspect if the show was exactly the same but with another actor playing lead, I really could have gotten into that show.

Yeah, it took me a long time to get used to the actor who plays Dexter, but the concept and the writing has always been good. By far the best season was with John Lithgow as the Trinity Killer.

The final season of the series starts tomorrow night. I'm in til the end.

P.s. If I'd known about the books before starting the first season, I probably would have read them instead of watching the show. Hear they're great.
John Lithgow is great, always loved him, plays a fine villain.

If you had read the books first I'm sure you would have never liked the show, shows never seem capable of doing the literature justice.