Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MAKE A MOCK MATCH
(07-10-2013, 12:08 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 11:59 PM)username Wrote: What.the.fuck? If George had missed Trayvon, you'd agree with a 20 year sentence for him? Bwahaha!

Yeah, MS . . . that's what I'm thinking and would agree to.

Oh, wait! It's user.

I have no idea what tubbie would have been charged with if he discharged his weapon either directly at or away from Skittles.

She was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon - three charges (the two kids being there and all).

Maybe tubbie would have been charged with one count?

Illegal discharge of a weapon?

Reckless endangerment . . . who knows?

Oh wait . . . you do!

You know what I'm thinking and what I want.

Ask SC (after consulting with MS) and enlighten us all.

Blah, blah. You claim to know about the law but you can't seem to get your mind around the flaws. SYG is fucked up. You distance yourself (and employ snark and sarcasm) when it's convenient to your argument.

Tiki hails from some twirrly nugget planet.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-10-2013, 01:04 AM)username Wrote: Blah, blah. You claim to know about the law but you can't seem to get your mind around the flaws. SYG is fucked up. You distance yourself (and employ snark and sarcasm) when it's convenient to your argument.

Tiki hails from some twirrly nugget planet.

Yeah, stupid . . . the thought that the law is fucked-up NEVER crossed my mind.

(07-09-2013, 09:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: *Sigh*

I was referring to (hinting at) wife beating and a poorly written law.

Do let me know if you and MS need anymore paint-by-number explanations. hah

Next time at least read the fucking article you offer as support for your alleged outrage.

Face it . . . the title hooked you and then you went all aussie with your "deep thought".

I didn't realize MS had a sister on this continent.
(07-09-2013, 10:58 PM)username Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 09:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Because this shit seems so obvious to me that offering an actual hand holding type statement either:

1.) Is insulting to seemingly intelligent members . . . like YOU.

2.) Makes me feel like I'm from Ohio.

3.) Is fucking HotD's job.

A husband shooting his wife's lover and claiming SYG is domestic violence.

If I were subject to domestic abuse, I would hope I lived in Florida. I'd shank him and feel pretty confident that I could give some reason that I feared for my life. The possibilities are endless. Smiley_emoticons_smile

SYG does not apply to domesticated partners. Read the statute carefully.
HOTD - the man with the 10 inch schlong, or the old lady, or whatever anyone else anyone wants to toss into the dipshit troll pot, doesn't have a job here. It's a volunteer thing, and more pleasure than work, usually.

Assholes.
(07-09-2013, 03:57 PM)Donovan Wrote: I have no desire to learn any more sordid details of how much stuff your mistress crams in your poopchute. You've told us way too much. Instead of the fjords you should take her to Holland, they got a lot of dykes there. She'll feel right at home.

Yeah my wife is a strong woman so she must be a lesbian.
You couldn't handle being with a strong woman they clearly intimidate you because your nutsack isn't big enough my little lichtspittle.
Maybe you can console yourself by going out and buying 200 pennies worth of petrol motherfucker.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-09-2013, 08:26 PM)username Wrote: Too bad you probably wouldn't have had your gun with you.

Noooo. I've never carried a gun in public and I can't imagine what could ever move me to do so. I'm not even keen on doing the target practice every few weeks but I know it's part of being a responsible gun owner. I never want to be put into the position of shooting someone and I'm going to be so pissed if I ever am, probably crying and blubbering, "you muthafucka". 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-09-2013, 09:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Because you don't seem to flaunt your wealth as much as the other Mock ladies. Up until your recent mention of your horses, stables pool and horse pool I hadn't even realized you were wealthy.

I don't flaunt it because I have nothing to flaunt. Most of the long term Mockers have always known about some of the things you referenced but I'm not as open to sharing my life as I used to be, stalkers tend to have that effect on people.
If my country was invaded I would join the armed resistance and kill as many motherfuckers as I could.

If the troubles in Ulster get as bad as they used to be its possible I might go over there and fight with my Loyallist brothers and sisters.

In both cases though, that's war.

As for shooting an intruder? I don't know, if I had a gun I would probably fire a warning shot first, if that makes me a pussy sue me motherfucker.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-10-2013, 08:31 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If my country was invaded I would join the armed resistance and kill as many motherfuckers as I could.

That's exactly the way it's supposed to be & why I could never understand the outrage that so many expressed when we invaded Iraq and so many US soldiers were being killed.
(07-10-2013, 08:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't flaunt it because I have nothing to flaunt. Most of the long term Mockers have always known about some of the things you referenced but I'm not as open to sharing my life as I used to be, stalkers tend to have that effect on people. [/i][/size]

I sometimes wind you up because you have never flaunted anything. I probably shouldn't because its technically fuck all to do with anybody but yourself.
(07-10-2013, 08:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: That's exactly the way it's supposed to be & why I could never understand the outrage that so many expressed when we invaded Iraq and so many US soldiers were being killed.[/i][/size]

If I had been an Iraqi civilian during the invasion/occupation I would have been an insurgent, no doubt about it.

I would have had my RPG and AK47 out before you could say Allah hu akbar.

“Get the hell out of my country you motherfucking infidels!”

There are those in here who don't share our opinion. Prepare yourself...
I'm like the last boy scout I'm always prepared.
I'm right there with both of you. Defense of one's homeland is mankind's nature. Bush's major stumble early on was the arrogant assumption that the people of those countries would welcome us as saviors while we blew up their infrastructure and killed their relatives.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-10-2013, 09:11 AM)Donovan Wrote: I'm right there with both of you. Defense of one's homeland is mankind's nature. Bush's major stumble early on was the arrogant assumption that the people of those countries would welcome us as saviors while we blew up their infrastructure and killed their relatives.

Seems to me the majority of the resistance was from the Sunni's, as they would be losing power.

I think the Shiites were fairly happy we were there.

I don't agree with that invasion however.
(07-10-2013, 04:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: or the old lady

I get the "old lady" one quite frequently & sometimes I encourage that train of thought. I say I'm pushin' 60 and I posted the pix to prove it.
(07-10-2013, 04:53 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 03:57 PM)Donovan Wrote: I have no desire to learn any more sordid details of how much stuff your mistress crams in your poopchute. You've told us way too much. Instead of the fjords you should take her to Holland, they got a lot of dykes there. She'll feel right at home.

Yeah my wife is a strong woman so she must be a lesbian.
You couldn't handle being with a strong woman they clearly intimidate you because your nutsack isn't big enough my little lichtspittle.
Maybe you can console yourself by going out and buying 200 pennies worth of petrol motherfucker.
Your wife isn't a lesbian because she's strong, she's a lesbian because she sleeps with a giant pussy. Simple math. You're a twat; dykes like twats. Suburban banal mediocrity doesn't intimidate me, it bores me. I have a strong suspicion these are the only years I'm going to get on this planet, no bullshit heaven, no nothing. I'll be damned if I waste these precious hours stuck in a shit life slaving away waiting around for a couple weeks every summer to "have fun". Or, as sally and user sometimes say, stuck with someone I can't stand for the sake of a little financial security. I can't imagine a more awful fate than that feeling of being trapped and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Oh yeah I'm sure the shiites fucking loved the invasion you dipshit.

Hezbollah often expresses how much shiites love the US by firing endless volleys of rockets into Israel.
(07-10-2013, 09:22 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Oh yeah I'm sure the shiites fucking loved the invasion you dipshit.

Hezbollah often expresses how much shiites love the US by firing endless volleys of rockets into Israel.

The Shiites appreciated that we were removing Saddam and the Sunnis.

Do you ever think before typing?
(07-10-2013, 09:21 AM)Donovan Wrote: Your wife isn't a lesbian because she's strong, she's a lesbian because she sleeps with a giant pussy. Simple math. You're a twat; dykes like twats. Suburban banal mediocrity doesn't intimidate me, it bores me. I have a strong suspicion these are the only years I'm going to get on this planet, no bullshit heaven, no nothing. I'll be damned if I waste these precious hours stuck in a shit life slaving away waiting around for a couple weeks every summer to "have fun". Or, as sally and user sometimes say, stuck with someone I can't stand for the sake of a little financial security. I can't imagine a more awful fate than that feeling of being trapped and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

You have an awful lot to say about a woman who isn't here to defend herself don't you lichtspittle? My wife certainly has bigger balls than you but seeing as your nutsack looks like a wizened raisin that really isn't saying much. You say “surburban banal mediocrity” I say “fairly prosperous and comfortable lifestyle with ZERO money worries”.
I have travelled all over the world visited over 25 countries on nearly all continents and travel does broaden the mind that probably explains why your mind is as broad as a needle.
I'd rather spend time abroad travelling the globe rather than hunting sofas for change and bumming money to buy fucking candy.
I can't imagine a more awful fate than that and I wouldn't wish it on anyone my little lichtspittle.
I'll send you an Ecard from the Fjords “wish you will ever be able to afford to be here douchebag”.