Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(07-19-2013, 01:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah all your wrinkles should be able to retain that water for weeks/months and keep you nice and cool.hahRun1

That might sting a bit if it applied to me but I'm pretty much flawless. 116
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I stay hydrated from the inside out....
(07-19-2013, 11:57 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'd rather be lame and old than a fucked up black sheep loser spending his sad life trying to get back at daddy.

Leave your amateurish psychologist routine at the door when you log in, makes you look sadder and lamer then ever when you try tell people here what they do or don't feel, you fat twat.

:Bass Ass Grin:
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm your daddy esad!, gave me all your pain and anger!, until you collapse into floods of tears! Let it all out, there's a good lad, daddy can't hurt you now!

Lol.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-19-2013, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-19-2013, 01:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah all your wrinkles should be able to retain that water for weeks/months and keep you nice and cool.hahRun1

That might sting a bit if it applied to me but I'm pretty much flawless. 116

Yeah you look good for a women your age.

I get that a lot when I cash my social security check but I think those who compliment just want to get their hands on my kickass walker.
(07-19-2013, 02:05 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'm your daddy esad!, gave me all your pain and anger!, until you collapse into floods of tears! Let it all out, there's a good lad, daddy can't hurt you now!

Lol.

Is that what you have got? lol you suck at this.

any other stingers for me?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-08-2013, 05:00 PM)username Wrote: I'm not sure why, if they have auto landing, it wouldn't be standard procedure to use that even in good conditions. Granted, I know nothing about flying a plane but I've heard they had that feature turned off. Assuming it's safer and reduces the risk of human error...why?

Still a lot of unknowns about what caused the crash, but one thing was confirmed today.

One of the 16 year old students who died was actually killed as a result of being hit by an emergency fire truck, not as a result of the plane crash. She was covered in flame retardant foam at the time.

What a scary last few minutes of life she must have experienced.
(07-19-2013, 04:24 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Is that what you have got? lol you suck at this.

any other stingers for me?

You misunderstand me loser.

I am using you purely for my own entertainment!, your replies and opinions are completely worthless to me and mean nothing.

Rejoice in the fact I pay you any attention at all my little klepto friend.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Cynical Ninja Wrote: I am using you purely for my own entertainment!

Really? that's convenient, because that's exactly how I feel about you also fatboy.

It isn't though I constantly jab you and you just stand there like a pacifist pussy.

Are you a Quaker?

I'm having a lot of trouble finding a clear, stylish, 12 x 12 tote to take into the stadium. Do you know how embarrassed I'll be if I have to use a zip lock bag to carry my phone & camera and I doubt binoculars will fit.
(07-20-2013, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm having a lot of trouble finding a clear, stylish, 12 x 12 tote to take into the stadium. Do you know how embarrassed I'll be if I have to use a zip lock bag to carry my phone & camera and I doubt binoculars will fit.

Try googling clear 12x12 tote.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-20-2013, 04:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Ramsey always offers up the most innovative ideas. 78

"Clear, stylish 12 x 12 tote" is an oxymoron. It doesn't exist. Just suck it up and use the plastic bag, Duchess.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-20-2013, 05:46 PM)username Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 04:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Ramsey always offers up the most innovative ideas. 78

"Clear, stylish 12 x 12 tote" is an oxymoron. It doesn't exist. Just suck it up and use the plastic bag, Duchess.

Just make sure it's the "double zip" kind, it' a little more stylish! 17
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This is the Chesapeake Bay bridge. I've driven across it a zillion times. A semi caused someone to go over the side the other night. Damn.

[Image: article-2372054-1AE9FC3D000005DC-19_634x427.jpg]
I've always liked that bridge.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

It's an awesome bridge & heavily traveled. There are those who are so terrified of driving on it that they will pay 25.00 a pop to have someone drive it for them. It's ranked the 9th scariest bridge in the world.
(07-20-2013, 06:58 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: It isn't though I constantly jab you and you just stand there like a pacifist pussy.

Are you a Quaker?

What ever fat twat, some people just understand that it's lol internets.

(07-21-2013, 06:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

This is the Chesapeake Bay bridge. I've driven across it a zillion times. A semi caused someone to go over the side the other night. Damn.

[Image: article-2372054-1AE9FC3D000005DC-19_634x427.jpg]

I've crossed that bridge a few times, luckily, there were not too many semi's around at those times.

Curious, what became of that someone, are they sleeping with the fish?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!