Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(08-24-2013, 01:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jeezus Ramsey. How long before you get outta Dodge? That black cloud hadn't better follow you south.

I know right? It only ended up being $153 so that wasn't bad. Seriously, this shit can stop anytime.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

That's not bad at all! A bargain price...on a Saturday at that!

...unless all he had to do was light a pilot light.

I'd love to see pix of your new house. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, post those puppies up.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No one has pilot lights anymore. There was air in the lines. I have no idea how that happened but its fixed now.

I will pm you the address.
(08-24-2013, 02:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I will pm you the address.

Yowza! That is a gorgeous home, Ramsey, just beautiful! I liked everything about it so don't ever tell me how close your neighbors are, that will ruin it for me.

I really love that fridge, the freezer drawers are kickass. The floors are fabulous too. A 2 story foyer, be still my heart. I have a love affair with space & what can be done with it and your house looks like everything someone could want in a home.

Your landscaping is all level & you have room for a pool and a tennis court!

...never mind about the neighbors, I just saw more pix. That master suite is perfection. It's huge!
Nobody gives a fuck since we can't see the pics. Might as well keep the conversation in a pm, bitches.
Commando Cunt Queen

Heh. I would have said something similar if I couldn't see the pix.

You should see that master suite! I'd go so far as to say it's stunning!
(08-24-2013, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Heh. I would have said something similar if I couldn't see the pix.

You should see that master suite! I'd go so far as to say it's stunning!

Fat cow needs a lot of room for her and her dildo collection.
Commando Cunt Queen
Thanks Duchess. We just have to get the backyard fenced in. The neighborhood has a pool and tennis courts. We might have room for a pool. But not a tennis court. It's only on 13 of an acre.
I love the kitchen. And the master is great too. If you can put done pics up without the address go ahead.
I hope our cabin doesn't burn down. Smiley_emoticons_slash

http://www.dailycal.org/2013/08/23/lair-...-rim-fire/
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-26-2013, 01:11 PM)username Wrote: I hope our cabin doesn't burn down. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Oh boy. How close is your cabin to the fire?
(08-26-2013, 01:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 01:11 PM)username Wrote: I hope our cabin doesn't burn down. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Oh boy. How close is your cabin to the fire?

I need to check. The Cal camp is right at Pinecrest Lake (as is our cabin) and I think I read in one of those articles the fire was 15 miles away; and that was last week. I haven't heard about any other evacuations there but apparently the place is deserted because of the smoke. At least we have insurance but that would really suck.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-24-2013, 06:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If you can put done pics up without the address go ahead.

Can't you just save the pictures, upload them to photobucket and copy and paste?
(08-26-2013, 02:23 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 06:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If you can put done pics up without the address go ahead.

Can't you just save the pictures, upload them to photobucket and copy and paste?

No.
(08-26-2013, 02:39 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 02:23 PM)sally Wrote:

No. I'm a stupid, lazy ass cow.

Uh-huh.
Commando Cunt Queen
She's like the most annoying cunt ever. Even more than Aussie, and that's really fucking saying something.
How do you two dumb bitches expect someone that can't even type a single sentence on Mock without a typo in it to accomplish such a technological feat? You may as well ask her to explain string theory to you..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-26-2013, 06:55 PM)crash Wrote: How do you two dumb bitches expect someone that can't even type a single sentence on Mock without a typo in it to accomplish such a technological feat? You may as well ask her to explain string theory to you..

hah True.
Commando Cunt Queen
How do you keep a flock of turkeys in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-26-2013, 06:55 PM)crash Wrote: How do you two dumb bitches expect someone that can't even type a single sentence on Mock without a typo in it to accomplish such a technological feat? You may as well ask her to explain string theory to you..

Well apparently she just bought a million dollar house, so unless it's inheritance money she couldn't be all that fucking stupid.