Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Call Big Lou! He's on meds too!

I'm so sick of that damn radio commercial.
Commando Cunt Queen

We have a Member named, Douche. It's its birthday.

It made me think of all the morons who have called me Douchess thinking they were being clever & original. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-08-2013, 03:23 PM)username Wrote: Call Big Lou! He's on meds too!

I'm so sick of that damn radio commercial.

Lou is one of you.
A shop guy just said he forgot to put on deodorant today so I whipped out a sample tube of suntan lotion and said "use this stinky" and he did. EOM.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hey, douche was born 32 years ago today.

That's all...
Random Fact: The clitoris is the only human body part that exists for pleasure alone..

Just read that in the paper.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
We're a pleasurable gender, it's true.

I didn't wanna argue with my friend aussie in the Breast Feeding thread because I was still trying to recover from that intellectual smack down she gave me in the Syria thread Awink, but "sexualizing breasts" isn't something that man created. It's something that nature created.

Human females are the only species that develop breasts which remain constantly swollen, whether the woman is pregnant (or chooses to ever get pregnant) or not.

So, I think an argument can be made that breasts, for some (not all) women, exist purely for pleasure too.
Nah. I don't think you can compare breasts to a clitoris. I've never had to apply udder balm to my clit.
Commando Cunt Queen
I openly admit to sexualising women's breasts. It's awesome..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-10-2013, 12:34 AM)crash Wrote: I openly admit to sexualising women's breasts. It's awesome..

So you're not put off by udder balm?
Commando Cunt Queen
Depends whose breasts it's on.
(09-10-2013, 12:32 AM)username Wrote: I've never had to apply udder balm to my clit.

You're not doing it right.
(09-10-2013, 12:32 AM)username Wrote: Nah. I don't think you can compare breasts to a clitoris. I've never had to apply udder balm to my clit.

I wouldn't compare them either, but I would argue that breasts sometimes exist purely for sexual pleasure too.

For women who choose not to bear children, the only function of swelled breasts is sexual pleasure.

For women who do choose to bear children, they function as food producers during lactation, and nothing more than pleasure swells otherwise.

However, other female species only swell when they're lactating. Those bitches are so much less sexy than we humans! hah
You've never heard of the The Boob Fairy, HotD?
I never have heard of The Boob Fairy.

I may regret asking, but exactly who is this Fairy and what is his/her mission?

ADD:
Are you talking about The Boob Fairy from the Deidre Flint song? Just googled it. Funny but kinda melancholy lyrics. That's the only Boob Fairy that I'm aware of, aside from Midwest Spy.
I'm not sure about this swelling business. The only times I recall my boobs swelling is just before my period, when I was pregnant and then again when my milk came in (at which point they damn near exploded).

I'll never forget my husband a day or so after I had the kids...

Smiley_emoticons_shocked They're huge!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Female human breasts are naturally swollen as a result of puberty (some more than others, of course). That's the difference between human and other female species. Other species only have swells at times surrounding child bearing.

But, yeah, the human swells swell more when they're producing milk.

But enough about breasts. Lets move on to male swelling and pleasure organs...

Shit, I think we lost crash. Smiley_emoticons_slash
The Boob Fairy usually comes along in the third trimester. And again at the first coming down of the milk. So one could argue that the 'swelling' only occurs when breeding.

But like all things, what The Boob Fairy giveth, The boob Fairy taketh away...and then some
The difference between a chest and a breast is the swell.

At puberty, it's not known whether a girl will choose to have children or not, but the swells in the chest develop nonetheless (for almost all human females). And, that is the difference between female humans and other female species who only swell in response to reproduction activity.

You can look it up, damn it! Taz
I just wanted to keep you talking about breasts and swelling and stuff..