Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....

Anything for you, honey.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
While your throwing bricks Duchess...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I've got you covered, Ramsey. I have enough bricks to get the job done.
(12-22-2013, 03:07 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Skatelite is great and very expensive buts its the shit you really can't get anything better its perfect.

I have a good idea how much all that will be costing you your son owes you a lifetime of chores! Be careful as well with a big mini ramp like that! Word will get around the neighbourhoods kids and skaters your son may find he suddenly has lots of new friends!

Blowing-kisses I knew you'd get it! I even went with the skatelite pro. 50 I don't know why the builder was thinking about using the regular...the pro is the only one designed specifically for outdoor use.

Here's our actual ramp in process...

[Image: skateramp_zpsead89421.jpg]

I'm going to make 1) a list of ramp rules and 2) make the parents of all the little fuckers who want to ride it sign a liability waiver.

My son doesn't smoke pot but skaters have a bad rap for smoking the stuff. Maybe I could charge a joint for admission.

j/k. NO POT IN THE BACKYARD! I'll have to put that on the rules.

My son has been "helping" to build it (the guy put him to work yesterday morning and kept him busy all day). It's cute (and damn good for him).
Commando Cunt Queen
I didn't touch pot but I always had a few beers on the go when I was skating. Skaters and surfers are a lot alike attracted to highs and buzzes of all shapes and sizes.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-24-2013, 01:13 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I didn't touch pot but I always had a few beers on the go when I was skating. Skaters and surfers are a lot alike attracted to highs and buzzes of all shapes and sizes.

Merry Christmas knucklehead ....and stay away from those bee-hives. They will hunt you down.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Being called a knucklehead by maggotyboo is like being called a fatty by Clang.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
To CN:

Thanks for posting in the appropriate thread.

Your buddy Midwest Spy.
(12-26-2013, 01:40 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Being called a knucklehead by maggotyboo is like being called a fatty by Clang.

Hey! You leave my Maggottyboo alone.

Did Santa bring your daughter lots of cool stuff?
The smell is strong on this one Luke. Starwars
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I closed the trunk on my fairly new car this morning & noticed that my paint job is splotchy & fading. WTF. Pissed, so pissed.
#firstworldproblems
(12-26-2013, 07:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hey! You leave my Maggottyboo alone.

Did Santa bring your daughter lots of cool stuff?

I do apologise, I'm actually a big fan of yours catflap, I can't get through the day without reading the next exciting chapter of the bland neverending collage of domestic monotony that is your life. I mean you do realise your gall bladder was trending on Twitter more than Miley Cyrus twerking?

My daughter got an xbox One and she is currently kicking my ass in deathmatch mode on Call of Duty : Ghosts.
(12-28-2013, 01:06 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: My daughter got an xbox One and she is currently kicking my ass in deathmatch mode on Call of Duty : Ghosts.
#cynicalninjaworldproblems
(12-28-2013, 02:31 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: #cynicalninjaworldproblems

#igotninetynineproblemsbutmyclangaintone
(12-28-2013, 02:55 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 02:31 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: #cynicalninjaworldproblems

#igotninetynineproblemsbutmyclangaintone
good to hear. I'd be genuinely concerned for your mental health if I caused real world problems for you. I know its one sided but I genuinely enjoy our exchanges.
Clangittyboo is so thoughtful.
(12-28-2013, 04:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Clangittyboo is so thoughtful.
Most of the time.
(12-28-2013, 04:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Clangittyboo is so thoughtful.

Classic catflap. Never in the field of human endeavour has someone said so much that meant so little to so few.
(12-28-2013, 04:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: good to hear. I'd be genuinely concerned for your mental health if I caused real world problems for you. I know its one sided but I genuinely enjoy our exchanges.

There is no malice its not a personal issue either as esad said its just the internetz.