Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
(04-04-2014, 01:26 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I try ! You young ones are hard to keep up with.

You've succeeded -- your posts make me smile or laugh a lot of times. As do Midwest Spy's, aussie's, Adub's, JsMom's, nrkerr's...

There are several other posters from LC's Cell Block that are also good reads in and outside the crime forum but don't post too often, unfortunately --like Cannongal, sharit, Heartbreaker, Tammy...

Jezreel and RAP are interesting posters too, but know they're busy with their babies. I liked reading Shitstorm's take on things as well, but she's probably off chasing down another major conspiracy. And, I miss NightOwl in and out of the crime fourm -- haven't seen that bird in ages.
Do any of you know what ABL is? Well according to an ad in Family Circle magazine it's Anal Bowel Leakage. And did you know there is a product for that? A discreet pad call a butterfly that goes in your crack. I really didn't need up know about any of this. I'm going back to reading Cosmo.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well, that explains a lot.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot is on his way to CVS now to pick up a box.
(04-04-2014, 01:07 PM)sally Wrote: Maggot is on his way to CVS now to pick up a box.

I worked in 98 deg heat on a roof a few times were I could have gone through a box or two.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sigh. I guess I brought this on myself.

Poop. More poop.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-04-2014, 01:24 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 01:07 PM)sally Wrote: Maggot is on his way to CVS now to pick up a box.

I worked in 98 deg heat on a roof a few times were I could have gone through a box or two.

hah. I should hand them out to our employees.
(04-04-2014, 01:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Poop. More poop.

hah
(04-04-2014, 11:54 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do any of you know what ABL is? Well according to an ad in Family Circle magazine it's Anal Bowel Leakage. And did you know there is a product for that? A discreet pad call a butterfly that goes in your crack. I really didn't need up know about any of this. I'm going back to reading Cosmo.

Never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing.

Looked it up, it's Accidental Bowel Leakage and 1 in 5 women over the age of 40 have it.

Among the top contributors to ABL are having a gall bladder removed and going through menopause. Save that butterfly ad, rams. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I made egg salad. It smells like shit in here.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
(04-04-2014, 03:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 11:54 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do any of you know what ABL is? Well according to an ad in Family Circle magazine it's Anal Bowel Leakage. And did you know there is a product for that? A discreet pad call a butterfly that goes in your crack. I really didn't need up know about any of this. I'm going back to reading Cosmo.

Looked it up, it's Accidental Bowel Leakage and 1 in 5 women over the age of 40 have it.

Among the top contributors to ABL are having a gall bladder removed and going through menopause. Save that butterfly ad, rams. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Words to the wise, if your over 40, never trust a fart

*facepalm*
(04-04-2014, 04:35 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:

Words to the wise, if your over 40, never trust a fart

That's the definition of a "surprise".

It's fart, with a lump in it! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Never make a Southern gal angry!!! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

No. I refuse to have any type of anal leakage.
(04-04-2014, 05:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No. I refuse to have any type of anal leakage.

Well, okay. Good to know.

P.s. Love how they call it "accidental" bowel leakage. As if anyone would have it purposely.
You'll get a kick out if this. I told Matt that he would be getting the $5k towards the end of next week. And that he has to make it last a few months to pay bills and what not. He's fine with that but pressing me as to when he will get a larger payment because he's ordering a new wardrobe for work to the tune of $15k! Custom suits and shirts and shoes. I was like what?!?! I told him to go buy a few suits at Kohl's for now until he gets the first installment. He said no. He doesn't wear clothes like that. I advised him to wait to order this new wardrobe until he has the money in hand because I am NOT fronting that. He thinks he can write the clothes off as a business expense. I'll let him find out for himself that no you can't. These kids live in a dream world.

Make him pay back the thousands he stole!