Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
One of the funniest sights I've seen, is Jehovah's Witnesses (Caucasian, wearing their slacks, shirt and tie), walking through impoverished areas of Panama, many, many miles from 'the city'.

Talk about looking completely out of place.

Comical, and dangerous (for them) at the same time.
(04-24-2014, 10:50 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: One of the funniest sights I've seen, is Jehovah's Witnesses (Caucasian, wearing their slacks, shirt and tie), walking through impoverished areas of Panama, many, many miles from 'the city'.

Talk about looking completely out of place.

Comical, and dangerous (for them) at the same time.

That's the Mormon uniform, heathen!

I have a friend who strips, answers the door naked and invites all religious door-knockers inside his home.

His kids pray for missionary visits.
I just take their Watchtower booklet, say thank you and close the door. I've never had any problem with them trying to get their foot in my door and convince me that the end is near.

I have a friend from elementary school who became a Jehovah's Witness as an adult (crazy bitch) and they have a monthly goal of field services hours they have to reach. They mark down the hours from the first door they knock on to the last of the day.
(04-24-2014, 11:36 AM)sally Wrote: I have a friend from elementary school who became a Jehovah's Witness as an adult (crazy bitch) and they have a monthly goal of field services hours they have to reach. They mark down the hours from the first door they knock on to the last of the day.

Lucky are the bastards who get the condo/apartment beat!

Those people don't even get half way up the driveway anymore before someone is out there running them off. Just like the stupid grandmother and her golfcart. Crazy old bat thinks she's sightseeing with her grandkids.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The old watchtower books are worth some money. I passed up a stack of them in a shed from around the 1920's because I thought they were useless, until I looked them up on-line and if I remember right they were going for 50-60.00 each. The stack was in the trash by then.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Fricken crop duster. I wish he would find another house to do his u-turn over.
I think y'all know how much of a sports nut I am.

My Minnesota teams suck in general, HOWEVER, my Minnesota Wild hockey team is heading to Overtime in Game 7 against the Colorado Avalanche

Scored the tying goal with 3 minutes left in regulation.

If we win?

We get the defending Stanley Cup Champs:

Chicago Black Hawks.
I've been watching the show Lost and this guy is really attractive. I've haven't felt this way since George Clooney in From Dusk To Dawn.

[Image: josh-holloway-o-sawyer-de-lost.jpg]

Facial hair. Oh yeah.
My husband had facial hair like that and then he grew it into a yucky long beard. I hate it, but he doesn't care so I just let my bush grow out too. Fuck it, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
He's in some new series now. He seems like douche in the new show, but I've only watched five minutes of it. It's like a new bionic man thing.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-02-2014, 07:40 PM)sally Wrote: My husband had facial hair like that and then he grew it into a yucky long beard. I hate it, but he doesn't care so I just let my bush grow out too. Fuck it, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

hahhah

I overslept. Now I'm not going to have time to take two hours to wakeup.
You overslept? I'm surprised.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm trying to convince my niece to join Mock.

She'll be leaving for home after finals.

She's my IRL Mock Forum . . . without the blackout drunkenness and uber drama.

Ima gonna miss giving the little bitch a daily slapping.
(05-04-2014, 11:23 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm trying to convince my niece to join Mock.

That would be fantastic! Good luck!
Crash, do you have an iPhone? Does Siri speak with an Aussie accent?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-06-2014, 02:11 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Crash, do you have an iPhone? Does Siri speak with an Aussie accent?

^ this is even dumber than my statement last week about eating pussy over a Saran wrap covering.

+1 for "moronic post of the day".

Ramsey, can you ask Siri what the best NFL team is in the NFC East? Thanks!