Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
I don't know whether I'm more disturbed by her or the two upside down cock and balls effigies with the word 'Dream' on the wall behind her..
Holy crap.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-10-2014, 05:56 PM)sally Wrote: Could you imagine looking like that?

I would cry a bucket of lard.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-10-2014, 05:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 05:37 PM)crash Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 11:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I sent Crash some racy pics. He didn't like them.

Yeah. I'm not that into cheese..

[Image: 10350413_877264825636652_7831453149561024584_n.jpg]

Ramsey, Sally said cover up your flabby arms, not your flabby hooters.

Notice the "TAN" lines, (she had the balls to be in the sun) and still the cheese didn't melt! hah

And "hooters", those are not hooters, guys stare at hooters. I don't know any guys that would stare at those humongous enema bags! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

They shouldn't be allowed to put pics like that up without warning. I can't unsee that.

Look I don't care if Ramsey was trying to snare Crash with her seductive take on cheese. It's horrible, and I did two years of bioscience in the laboratory with 'specimens' and cadavers. The Iraq thread and Mexico thread has a 'GRAPHIC' warning and this should too. Seriously. That's horrible. Don't do that again. Yuk.
Tell me that nasty woman didn't go out in public with a fuckin bikini on?!!

If I was on a beach and something like that walked past me in a bikini, it would piss me off and I would have to pack up and leave. WTF is wrong with people?

The sad thing is that there are plenty of men out there that would fuck that!
(09-10-2014, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They shouldn't be allowed to put pics like that up without warning. I can't unsee that.

Look I don't care if Ramsey was trying to snare Crash with her seductive take on cheese. It's horrible, and I did two years of bioscience in the laboratory with 'specimens' and cadavers. The Iraq thread and Mexico thread has a 'GRAPHIC' warning and this should too. Seriously. That's horrible. Don't do that again. Yuk.

You do realize that isn't really me right? I would use Swiss cheese.
(09-10-2014, 05:56 PM)sally Wrote: Could you imagine looking like that? My neighbors have three daughters in their 20-30s that have bodies like that. Stomachs that lap over their privates and big hanging tits in their front and back side. The back fat is so long they need a bra for that too. Nice friendly folks though.
don't have to imagine that. My younger brother looks just like her. I joke with my brother he needs to wear a bra, but he ain't a freak like me.
(09-10-2014, 08:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They shouldn't be allowed to put pics like that up without warning. I can't unsee that.

Domestic or Imported? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(09-10-2014, 10:05 AM)Cutz Wrote: Did you hear the parents of that other redskin are offering support to this redskin's family?

(09-10-2014, 08:32 AM)Carsman Wrote: Right on!
I've also noticed TV ads for Blackpeoplematch.com, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America Pagent, WTF is up with that? hah
It's Blackpeoplemeet.com Wouldn't want you to go trolling for jungle fever and accidentally stumble on some secret slave owner website.

BET is ok tho, it's just as legit as Caucasian Music Television.

Guess you looked the site up, how was it?

(09-10-2014, 08:19 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Tell me that nasty woman didn't go out in public with a fuckin bikini on?!!

It looks like she did but she could have been in her own backyard. I'm not sure if she's a tard or has an abundance of confidence.

Never mind. She's a tard. The cheese on her tits has firmed up my diagnosis.
(09-11-2014, 03:53 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 08:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Imported of course.
(09-11-2014, 03:53 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 08:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You do realize that isn't really me right? I would use Swiss cheese.
Yeah, that's the worst part. Why'd that butterball chick put Kraft singles on her tits? Did you sit there and peel the plastic off 20 friggin slices? I feed my dog Kraft singles so I don't feel bad not giving him my good cheese.

(09-11-2014, 03:58 AM)Carsman Wrote: Guess you looked the site up, how was it?
No I just worked with a lot of black girls.
(09-10-2014, 07:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: And "hooters", those are not hooters, guys stare at hooters.

They're hooters -- just not your type of hooters, picky man. Awink

(09-10-2014, 07:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: I don't know any guys that would stare at those humongous enema bags! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I do (sans the cheese).
Russia has fired a nuclear missile from a sub that hit the target in Kamchatka peninsular 3,500 miles away. The bomb did not explode. Its almost time.

2 min before midnight.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Rihanna was supposed to be part of the pre-game show last night before the Ravens/Steelers game but she was cancelled because back in 2009 she was a victim of domestic violence and the powers that be thought she didn't set the appropriate tone given the Ray Rice scandal. Are you fucking kidding me.
(09-12-2014, 06:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Rihanna was supposed to be part of the pre-game show last night before the Ravens/Steelers game but she was cancelled because back in 2009 she was a victim of domestic violence and the powers that be thought she didn't set the appropriate tone given the Ray Rice scandal. Are you fucking kidding me.

After getting beat up, she did go back with CB if I'm not mistaken, she's kinda (foolish) in line with Janay.

I have a couple of issues with that. I'm a grown woman, I don't need my entertainment censored, I'm quite capable of making my own decision on whether I want to view it or not. The entire world is aware of what went down between Rihanna & Chris Brown, the NFL choose to schedule a performance by her anyway but now that their credibility is in question they choose to cancel her performance because of how it looks. That's bullshit. All of this crap is bullshit and I'm fed up with the holier than thou attitudes of so many, sick of it. Almost everyone making public comments about this story are presenting themselves as if they have nothing cringe worthy in their backgrounds. I'm not talking about Mockers, I'm referring to the talking heads in the media. People in politics are the same fucking way with their crap.

I just saw the Today Show hosts filled with shock & awe because a woman said, "if a woman hits someone, anyone, they deserve to be hit back". I share that opinion and really don't understand why anyone would be incredulous.
^ I understand being incredulous about such a broad-stroking assertion. It's not absolute, for me. It's relative and situational.

-If a woman swats or slaps a man and he swats or slaps her back, okay. Personally, I'm not attracted to men who would even do that, but I'm not gonna get all up in arms over the fact that it happens or suggest that he should be prosecuted.

-If a woman swats or slaps a man and he full-on punches her in the face, she's stupid but he's a violent asshole. That's my opinion.

-If a woman full-on punches a man in the face and he reacts or defends himself by doing the same in return, I see them as two equally-deserving violent assholes.

-If a woman swats or slaps her own child, depends on the circumstances -- to me. If she punches her own child in the face, I consider her abusive.