Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
Is it really 46% though? If your democracy has been tampered with, then the election is illegitimate and fraudulent. The USA deserves transparency in the process and not corruption. If russia has interfered which I strongly suspect they have then you guys did not get the person who won the race. Trump will become Putins puppet God help you people.
(12-12-2016, 06:33 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Is it really 46% though?

I got that number from the vote counters who say Hillary got almost 3 million more votes, they are still counting. There is a plethora of fake news here so if one is really interested you have to double check and check again.

As an aside, I saw it said that 65% of those who voted for him don't believe he's qualified to be POTUS, yet, they voted for him anyway. 28
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I really enjoy all the Trump haters comments. It makes me laugh knowing there is nothing they can do but cry for the next 4 to 8 years and at the same time it shows me how us odumber haters sounded for the last 8 years. Keep up the good work haters, then sit back and enjoy the ride. It is gunna be a bumpy one.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(12-11-2016, 12:07 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: screenshot.jpg]

That's ben around for at least 8 years. Ive seen them in public restrooms myself. Only the name used is Obama.
(12-12-2016, 10:03 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 12:07 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: screenshot.jpg]

That's ben around for at least 8 years. Ive seen them in public restrooms myself. Only the name used is Obama.

Unfortunately it's applicable to most politicians we have but Trump was was elected with the understanding that he was different, and not afraid to speak the truth. After that first meeting at the White House he has proven to be full of hot air like the rest of them. I hope he recuses himself from the office and that Spence is passed over for consideration.
(12-12-2016, 07:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 06:33 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Is it really 46% though?

I got that number from the vote counters who say Hillary got almost 3 million more votes, they are still counting. There is a plethora of fake news here so if one is really interested you have to double check and check again.

As an aside, I saw it said that 65% of those who voted for him don't believe he's qualified to be POTUS, yet, they voted for him anyway. 28

I believe you guys are entitled to who you voted for. If your democracy has been tampered with, then you need to go to the polls again. Then next polls need to ensure that the results are not manipulated. It's sad that some people don't care that it could be fraudulent just because the team liked got in.

If the team that I was supporting was cheating, there is no way I would want them in. No way.
You guys don't want one of those Saddam Hussein democracies where the result is 99% Hussein, 1% other. I mean, the whole thing is sick and evil.
(12-12-2016, 10:01 AM)F.U. Wrote: it shows me how us odumber haters sounded for the last 8 years.

Nah, ain't nothin', and I mean nothin', going to come close to that. The hills were alive with the sound of gun lovers sobbing, da man comin' for my guns, da man comin' for my ammo. hah

Hey, did that ever materialize? Hahahaha
I can't believe they let you out of the psych ward when your shift was over.
I would like to say i am being trolled by two people in this forum who have been made members. I have seen this scenario in here before. They feed off each other and every single thing I post they comment on even though I do not interact with them at all.

I have had a shit of a year ongoing i have no qualms about leaving here if this is how it's going to be. I'm fucking sick of it and if the shit doesn't stop. I will.
(12-13-2016, 12:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I would like to say i am being trolled by two people in this forum who have been made members. I have seen this scenario in here before. They feed off each other and every single thing I post they comment on even though I do not interact with them at all.

I have had a shit of a year ongoing i have no qualms about leaving here if this is how it's going to be. I'm fucking sick of it and if the shit doesn't stop. I will.

Just interact with me Aussie.

You can give me advice and tell me about your life.

You just want pix of her hooters. You're playing with fire, mister.
(12-12-2016, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 08:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: The news over here is that your 'election' if that's what you could call it was rigged. Apparently the Russians hijacked your democratic process. Which means you don't live in a free country. You live under a dictatorship.

I am so so sorry. I felt something was off on election night. But now with the CIA revelations I am sure of it.

I hope you guys can fix this for the greater good. If you win it needs to be fair and square and not Lance Armstrong style.

The new administration deny those claims and call them ridiculous. It's been said that Democrats are pushing that story because of sour grapes, no matter that the CIA are the ones who reached that conclusion, furthermore, trump has said he doesn't believe the claim because the CIA are the same people who said Saddamn had WMD's when he didn't.

46% of Americans want fuckface as their president.

If the Russkies hacked the Dem's accounts and it swayed the voters . . . so be it.

It means the info was true.

You don't hack fake accounts.

If the info released was false, then it was propaganda and NOT a hack.

Now . . . let's figure out where we're gonna put the 2000 illegals from Australia that their military rounded up. OZ has extremely harsh illegal immigration policies.

Looks like there're coming here.
(12-13-2016, 12:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I would like to say i am being trolled by two people in this forum who have been made members. I have seen this scenario in here before. They feed off each other and every single thing I post they comment on even though I do not interact with them at all.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the Mock kitchen.

As fucked up as it sounds I sometimes come here to the Mock nastiness to get away from the real world nastiness. Free therapy and the Mock nastiness is lighthearted and fun compared to the real world mean girl nastiness.
The Dems are living in bizarro world again. In an effort to come up with any excuse to blame for their own weird interpretation of what the world really is, they try and blame anyone, anything that the media may pick up and run with. I'm glad Trump has alienated the media, the GOP, the Democrats and quite a few on wall street and that includes the Al Gores of the world looking for a retirement bonus or scientists looking for a steady paycheck. Hopefully real assessments will come about and the greedy will get put back where they belong.

I hope Trump gets rid of quite a few wasteful offices in the swamp and creates a loss prevention committee whose sole purpose is to catch the crooks bleeding America dry.
What is worse, the ones that found the corruption or the ones that created it? I'm all for tossing in any side Dems, Pubs into the volcano. I really hope they are running scared.
At any rate The Democratic party is the laughing stock of the world right now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-13-2016, 06:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: The Dems are living in bizarro world again. In an effort to come up with any excuse to blame for their own weird interpretation of what the world really is, they try and blame anyone, anything that the media may pick up and run with. I'm glad Trump has alienated the media, the GOP, the Democrats and quite a few on wall street and that includes the Al Gores of the world looking for a retirement bonus or scientists looking for a steady paycheck. Hopefully real assessments will come about and the greedy will get put back where they belong.

I hope Trump gets rid of quite a few wasteful offices in the swamp and creates a loss prevention committee whose sole purpose is to catch the crooks bleeding America dry.
What is worse, the ones that found the corruption or the ones that created it? I'm all for tossing in any side Dems, Pubs into the volcano. I really hope they are running scared.
At any rate The Democratic party is the laughing stock of the world right now.

I saw in the news today where the Dem campaign is trying to get the Electoral College Electors to go against tradition, and vote for the HILL on 12-19. Is it all over, maybe, maybe not!? hah

(It's a far out chance, but nothing about the campaigns was at all customary!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

C'mon everyone knows the Dems were hacked because of a typo! hah
(12-13-2016, 06:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 10:01 AM)F.U. Wrote: it shows me how us odumber haters sounded for the last 8 years.

Nah, ain't nothin', and I mean nothin', going to come close to that.

Oh Bull Shit. They have ben crying like a bunch of 4 year olds for over a month now. It isn't fair. She should have won. The system is rigged. The Russians did it. Trump is a racist. Trump is a asshole. He is not my President. Trump is mean. wah wah wah, boo hoo. Fucking cry baby's.
(12-14-2016, 09:13 AM)F.U. Wrote: Oh Bull Shit. They have ben crying like a bunch of 4 year olds for over a month now. It isn't fair. She should have won. The system is rigged. The Russians did it. Trump is a racist. Trump is a asshole. He is not my President. Trump is mean. wah wah wah, boo hoo. Fucking cry baby's.

I haven't seen anyone crying about Trump winning the electoral college. I do see plenty of people still calling him an asshole though. Win or lose I think I'd still be seeing that.
It looks like Trump is on the right path. He will get all kinds of crap whatever he does but I really think he is looking at America first before any lobbyist, Senator or special interest. Its refreshing to see a non politician or a career Washington hack vet out the rif raf that is polluting the current cesspool that is Washington. Rick Perry as energy secretary is a good choice and I hope he cuts the current bloated pig that is the energy dept. in half and it becomes more efficient.

I honestly did not think the Dems were as screwed up as they are but every day they keep digging that hole.........showing their true colors.