Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUTCHESS
I'll ask her, just let me know how to contact her.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'll ask her, just let me know how to contact her.
Thanks, but I am not comfortable giving out her email ... I can email her, I was just giving Ramsey an exciting mission.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Ramsey, go tell Sinister to come back to Mock. She is invited. She is back in newbie status as punishment for abandoning ship, but she is invited. Spare me the what you know, you know she feels this way or that way, etc. type comments. You're as qualified to be an interpreter, judge, or ambassador as you are an astronaut. But you are highly qualified to be a messenger. You should feel pretty good about that, all things considered, as well as the fact that I'd even trust you to deliver a message.

Thanks in advance.
Ask her yourself fuckstick.
This is your chance to gain back some Mock Street Cred and show you can be trusted for something and complete a task, and you are passing it up. You might want to rethink this.
Street cred? ::rollseyes:: You want her, you ask her.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Ramsey, go tell Sinister to come back to Mock. She is invited. She is back in newbie status as punishment for abandoning ship, but she is invited. Spare me the what you know, you know she feels this way or that way, etc. type comments. You're as qualified to be an interpreter, judge, or ambassador as you are an astronaut. But you are highly qualified to be a messenger. You should feel pretty good about that, all things considered, as well as the fact that I'd even trust you to deliver a message.

Thanks in advance.
This is your chance to gain back some Mock Street Cred and show you can be trusted for something and complete a task, and you are passing it up. You might want to rethink this.
Yes, I know I can email her. I was just giving you a chance to shine.
86 112
Feel free. You must have her email around somewhere.
57Ok, ask her now, I'm ready for the show to begin.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Thanks, but I am not comfortable giving out her email ...
I thought everyone knew her email:

[email protected]
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Yes, I know I can email her. I was just giving you a chance to shine.
Why don't you want to ask her yourself?
I am going to Ramsey, I am about to email her now. I already explained why I offered it to you ... God damn you are a dopey bitch ...
86 112
I emailed her.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I am going to Ramsey, I am about to email her now. I already explained why I offered it to you ... God damn you are a dopey bitch ...
I was asking you seriously. Like maybe you thought she was mad at your for banning her on 24 and wouldn't want to hear from you. I wasn't asking for you stupid street cred answer.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I emailed her.
And you should be hearing a bullet whizzing by your head any moment now. . .
ramseycat Wrote:
Feel free. You must have her email around somewhere.
Come to think of it, I probably have her paypal account info somewhere.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I emailed her.
And you should be hearing a bullet whizzing by your head any moment now. . .
I think it's safe to say she would tell most Mockers to go fuck themselves before she would come back here.
::gigg::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I am going to Ramsey, I am about to email her now. I already explained why I offered it to you ... God damn you are a dopey bitch ...
I was asking you seriously. Like maybe you thought she was mad at your for banning her on 24 and wouldn't want to hear from you. I wasn't asking for you stupid street cred answer.
I thought she would be more receptive to someone that kisses her ass AND I thought you would enjoy it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
I thought she would be more receptive to someone that kisses her ass AND I thought you would enjoy it.
whatev.....
ramseycat Wrote:I think it's safe to say she would tell most Mockers to go fuck themselves before she would come back here.
I'd hesitate to tell her the same back, she may well do it anally and then forwaed pictures....::dunno::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Ok... wheres my copies of these oh so great Duchess pics? Smiley_emoticons_wink
crash Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I think it's safe to say she would tell most Mockers to go fuck themselves before she would come back here.
I'd hesitate to tell her the same back, she may well do it anally and then forwaed pictures....::dunno::
Nah, she'd save the pictures for Bullet when he's back in the slammer. She'd send YOU the video.