Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Joe wasn't in my top 10. I feel pretty strongly about old people running for office when there's a good chance they'll stroke out or die before their term is over. But my first choice, Harris, didn't make the cut for whatever reason. Too black, not black enough, she's a cop, she's a woman, she's shrill blah blah fucking blah. I think Warren would have been brilliant but the crowd never warmed to her and she fizzled out as well. Bernie can go fuck himself. Klobuchar is okay but meh. Bloomberg basically tried to buy his way into the White House. No thanks. I would have taken Mayor Pete over Biden.

But here we are and I'll vote for him over the steaming pile of rancid shit we currently have. Biden has a lot of years as a civil servant, knows a ton of people and is widely liked by most and he knows how the system works. He'll also choose a strong, competent VP that can step in if something happens to him. I trust him and I think he'll manage to get the country healed and back on track.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Biden won't do shit, hopes are on his VP pick. His dementia is apparent. Blacks are not diverse enough? Who says that going into an election? IDK people are stuck again with a crappy election but I think Trump at least has some wit left in him. Biden seems a bit off............On everything. I for one would like to see a debate. That might clarify a few things. Lord knows we need it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-07-2020, 06:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: I see a lot of chat online about some of the women who are rumored to be on the VP short list, it's being said they are too ambitious. What the fuck is up with that? It's bullshit and I don't think people would be saying that about a man on the VP list. I'm offended for women everywhere who have the same drive as men.  Dramaqueen
Rice is the one who is smart with a strong personality, the rest of them are fucking flakes
Whoever he picks will be the next President if Biden wins.
Whoever he picks it has to be someone with a strong personality and not a dingbat. Palin should have been that lesson.
(08-07-2020, 07:43 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 06:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: I see a lot of chat online about some of the women who are rumored to be on the VP short list, it's being said they are too ambitious. What the fuck is up with that? It's bullshit and I don't think people would be saying that about a man on the VP list. I'm offended for women everywhere who have the same drive as men.  Dramaqueen
Rice is the one who is smart with a strong personality, the rest of them are fucking flakes

I like Rice but the right would never stop screaming about Benghazi the entire time she's in the WH. The unending investigations into Hillary's email would be nothing compared to that.
They can't have someone that won't toe the line, they need someone like that mouth breather pence.
Susan Rice has been around the block, if he doesn't pick her there is no chance for him. And even then, I hope you are used to Trump by now.
It's a strange time and if they hate Trump so much wtf did they put biden against him? Im pretty sure its fixed and Trump will be your president again.
HEAR THAT LADIES, YOUR PRESIDENT!
(08-07-2020, 10:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: HEAR THAT LADIES, YOUR PRESIDENT!
Not my President.
https://youtu.be/ZHNLTdrNqOA
Yup. It won't be the first time they stepped up in a big way.

The Post Office has been further gutted over the past few days and they informed states that the usual .20 bulk rate has now been jacked up to .55. Do they think we can't see what they are doing? Seriously. It's one shitty thing after another. That wretched party can't run on their policies and they know they will lose if they can't stop the Left from voting. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Does any Democrat demonize Antifa? I saw Nadler say it was a fable.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-1.51.18-PM.png...C418&ssl=1]
It's been nearly four years, honey, Secretary Clinton is a private citizen. Your guy won, remember?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know, but for some reason I picture her waking up, looking in the mirror and saying "Good morning Mrs. President"
Saw a Bumper Sticker today:

B. I. D. E. N.

B.iggest
I.diot
D.emocrats
E.ver
N.ominated

hah hah hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

"Mrs" President?   hah
(08-09-2020, 12:01 PM)Carsman Wrote: Saw a Bumper Sticker today:

B. I. D. E. N.

B.iggest
I.diot
D.emocrats
E.ver
N.ominated

hah hah hah
T.raitorous