Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION
(02-21-2022, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are we going to be bombed or what? It's been 13 minutes, answer meeeeeeee.

I'd be worried about cyberwarfare and EMP attacks, because our infrastructure was never upgraded to withstand them. Kind of hard to survive in modern society without electricity.

Why are you supporting Biden's belligerence if you care so deeply about Ukraine? They clearly have no desire to be used as a casus belli. If you can't appreciate that, your IQ is probably less than the circumference of your boobies.
I'm flat chested  :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Pelosi is basically flat chested when she lets her ghastly appendages hang down to her knees. Is that what you mean? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Yes. It's awful. Woe is me.
(02-21-2022, 07:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: Yes. It's awful. Woe is me.

At least you don't have to worry about dementia, because you can't lose what you never had. Blowing-kisses
(02-21-2022, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do I need to worry that we could be nuked? I feel a little anxious.

(02-21-2022, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are we going to be bombed or what? It's been 13 minutes, answer meeeeeeee.

NOoooooooooooo! Tit for Tat! If they Tit, we Tat! Nobody wants that!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-21-2022, 07:49 PM)rothschild Wrote: At least you don't have to worry about dementia, because you can't lose what you never had.  Blowing-kisses

Stop blowing kisses at me. I told you that before. No means no.
(02-21-2022, 09:10 PM)Carsman Wrote: NOoooooooooooo! Tit for Tat! If they Tit, we Tat! Nobody wants that!!!

He's needs to be hammered where it hurts--financially.

He's a murdering dictator and I'm becoming increasingly concerned the more I see him referred to as being insane.
(02-22-2022, 05:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 09:10 PM)Carsman Wrote: NOoooooooooooo! Tit for Tat! If they Tit, we Tat! Nobody wants that!!!

He's a murdering dictator and I'm becoming increasingly concerned the more I see him referred to as being insane.

Insane is reading a newspaper or watching the news and thinking you're well-informed.
(02-22-2022, 05:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Like him or not, that's why it was good when loony "Donald" was there to keep "Putey"
(& jong-un) in check! hah

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  donald fucking trump did not keep Vlad in check. WTF is wrong with you, Cars.
(02-22-2022, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  donald fucking trump did not keep Vlad in check. WTF is wrong with you, Cars.

Here's the leaked audio of Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt, in which they discuss in detail putting the finishing touches on the coup they orchestrated in Ukraine...

If you're wondering who Victoria Nuland is, she's a neo-conservative who was Dick Cheney's principal foreign policy advisor, who somehow wormed her way into Obama's State Department.
So why don't you see if you can find a mainstream media outlet that discussed the US-orchestrated Ukraine coup in depth, and while we're waiting -- which could be a very, very long wait -- we can discuss the fact that "coup" is synonymous with "insurrerction", and what all of this interesting historical information says about the "insurrection hysteria" that is all the rage in Washington DC these days, while Victoria Nuland continues to pour gasoline on the dumpster fire that she ignited back in 2014? Sound like a plan?
I watched the video. I don't know anything about it & this is the first I'm hearing anything at all regarding it.  It's years old, right?
And you know what's really funny about this, in a sick and twisted sort of way? Nuland and Soros had neo-Nazis working for them. They were the ones attacking the Ukrainian police. How do we know this? Thanks to Dana Rohrabacher, who grilled Nuland on this point during Congressional hearings. Her answers were quite shocking, and that's the next video I'll be posting.
(02-22-2022, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: I watched the video. I don't know anything about it & this is the first I'm hearing anything at all regarding it.  It's years old, right?

The audio is from 2014, but Washington had been working to flip Ukraine since 2004, possibly sooner. McCain was a big cheerleader in this mess.

Ask yourself how it is that a State Dept. operative is deciding who does and doesn't belong in a foreign government. How is that consistent with democracy?

Trump was doing the same fucked up shit in Venezuela. Because that's how Washington rolls, and has since Wilson was president. Major General Smedley Darlington Butler wrote about this in War is a Racket. A two-time recipient of the Medal of Honor. It's a short read, highly informative, and is available online. So please read it.
War is a Racket, by Major General Smedley Butler...

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
(02-22-2022, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  donald fucking trump did not keep Vlad in check. WTF is wrong with you, Cars.

You're entitled to your zealous bias opinion, no matter how fucked up it is! hah hah hah

How did he keep him in check, Cars? Lay it out for me so I can see.
(02-23-2022, 05:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: How did he keep him in check, Cars? Lay it out for me so I can see.

you wouldn't see it even if you used an Explore Scientific 16in/406mm Truss Tube Dobsonian Telescope. your world view is jejune and pernicious.