Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION
(02-28-2022, 09:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe it's a diaper cult.

Maybe? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(02-28-2022, 08:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: 28 I guess that means that you're not ready to apologize for voting for him?

I don't intend to ever apologize for voting for him.

I'm glad you're happy with him. This dipshit administration is very unsettling to the rest of us normal people.
8 days ago

[Image: FMvpFSdXMAI4_c3?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-28-2022, 10:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I read somewhere today that the only place that will survive a nuclear world war would be Australia and New Zealand. Maybe because they will still have their Covide masks on

What masks?

Tell me you’re ignorant without telling me you’re ignorant. Unfortunately for you, Australia’s record on most major world events is still far better than the US. 

- Covid deaths
- Gun related crimes
- Medical care
- Liveability

Yada, yada…

Heh…
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I thought you were still wearing masks..................i guess not.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Like a lot of other things you think….that aren’t
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Has anyone ever told you what a pleasure you are in the morning or did they run away screaming into the night?
It's said that Ukrainians tied this guy to a pole, I don't read the language, but apparently it reads LOOTER. It's being reported that it's happening in several different places and citizens are using whatever they have available to tie up the looters.

I hope I'm not posting fake news, I really don't want to do that.

[Image: FMxpfoBXoAQpjzL?format=jpg&name=large]
They should have left him in his underwear.
I just saw where a local guy here got pulled over for speeding and blamed it on Putin. It made me laugh. He heard Putin was threatening nuclear war and was in a hurry to get home and see what the hell was going on.
Did Biden really say that putin will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people? Oh good lord.
You have to do what the democrats do when Brandon talks "You have to understand what he means not what he says"
I know what he meant, but it doesn't make him sound any less of a senile old fool.
I know, especially since Trump always spoke clearly and never made mistakes when he talked.
It sucks so bad that we can't help Ukraine by bringing in our hell fire and wipe out that entire line of tanks. I understand why we can't, but I don't have to like it.
(03-02-2022, 01:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: I know, especially since Trump always spoke clearly and never made mistakes when he talked.

That's what's great about America, everyone can believe anything they want. Don't stop thinkin about tomorrow. C'mon man just wing ton bjut anbot ehtu linkle de. its true!
This is what living under Putin's thumb is like--prosecuted for telling the truth.

...and note that on a much lesser scale, elected republicans that speak the truth about trump and his lies are ousted and condemned. 

[Image: FMycDv2WQAAbauT?format=png&name=medium]
(03-02-2022, 02:37 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 01:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: I know, especially since Trump always spoke clearly and never made mistakes when he talked.

That's what's great about America, everyone can believe anything they want. Don't stop thinkin about tomorrow. C'mon man just wing ton bjut anbot ehtu linkle de. its true!

Greatness left the building when Andrew Jackson died.
The International Court of Justice now have the requests from 38 nations to hear charges of genocide against Russia. They want an investigation into what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Good. There is a literal shit ton of evidence these days given all the cell phone video/pix out there. A trial at the Hague?