Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
here's a link:
HLN has it on cable TV, but their commercials are unbearable.

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

and yes, i'm a spelling nazi! hah

Listening to her on the videos, she seems to LIKE THE ATTENTION!!
Casey tells her dad he's been the best father and grandfather ever - I don't think the jury's going to buy the abuse story.
SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO...NOT once did she say looking forward to finding Caylee. BITCH!!

Amazing the stories she is saying about this nanny...while listening knowing its a lie...I am shocked she kept it together this long!!
RE: Jail house 'things.' Cindy Anthony went to the Jail on Mother's Day and
Casey refused to see her and left two hundred dollars for her account according
to the local paper in Orlando. http://westorlandonews.com/2011/05/08/ca...day-visit/

I am beginning to think this girl has a dual personality and she is Zanny and
all the things she says about Zanny, "I forgive her. I want Caylee back." she
is saying to the other person.

How could anyone like this much and not have a mental illness?
she may well have a mental disorder. but her lawyer failed to set up appts. with psychiatrists and give her a mental defense. it may have served her much better than this fiasco.

She might have received a lighter sentence if he went that route, BUT in stating she was abused he should have Psychologist backups!
Stating how adults who were abused as children act...how is he going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was acting out because she was abused as a child. UGH this clown is just beyond me, I wonder if he really thinks he sounds good!!??
article in UK Daily Mail. the Universal conversation i missed this morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...udged.html

Casey Anthony laughs in court as she is branded a 'cold-bloodied, callous monster'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-02-2011, 03:40 PM)LytoMe Wrote: I am listening to the hearing VIA the internet, so I dont have the TV view. I am just seeing the streaming online.

I thought about that after I posted!Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Golly . . . it's so nice to hear that the bitch has no problem sleeping.

Or being able to enjoy books . . . while her daughter is "missing".

Her behavior reminds me of a perverted bastardization of Munchausen by Proxy.

Here we go . . . the expert:

http://www.speakersonhealthcare.com/spea...RN_PhD.php
(06-02-2011, 04:36 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: I am beginning to think this girl has a dual personality and she is Zanny and
all the things she says about Zanny, "I forgive her. I want Caylee back." she
is saying to the other person.

I said the same thing a few pages backhah I said she IS Zanny and maybe she has Multiple Personality Disorder. Regarding an insanity defense. Can't they put psychiatrists on the stand to discuss her behavior? Or is it too late to add people?

When I first saw some of these jailhouse videos they certainly didn't have the same meaning as they do today!! Now that I know her defense I am just absolutely sick and disturbed as I listen to her now. She just keeps going on and on with the lies. It is almost like she believes them?! How did she keep it up for sooo long? That seems to be the question of the week for everyone.

What the hell must the jury be thinking?! No wonder Bozo didn't want the jury to see or hear these videos! How in the hell did he ever think his defense was gonna fly?! She betrayed Calee, the volunteers and police who put their time, effort and heart into the search and her entire family. I don't think I could forgive her if I were family( unless they were in on it), but I would be mortified if she accused my brother or father of sexual abuse or disposal of the body.

I must say that (at times) she can be an incredibly believable actor. OJ's prosecuter (can't recall her name even said that Casey could probably pass a lie detector test, but then again I don't think the police or the public ever believed her. If the family did have knowledge, then they are even better actors than Casey.

To prove her defense she will have to get on the stand and I can't see how any jury could believe any thing she says. She's a proven liar. I have such hate for her! I'm done ranting!Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Marcia Clark prosecuted o.j.
the thing is, sociopaths are often able to pass polygraphs because they have no conscience.

funny, after all these years, Marcia just crawled out from under some rock in the past week, she's all over cable TV commenting because she's flogging a book.

LC, I saw her the other evening & I didn't even recognize her, the only thing familiar to me was her voice.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-02-2011, 04:05 PM)LytoMe Wrote: SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO...NOT once did she say looking forward to finding Caylee. BITCH!!... [snipped]

Yeah. In the jailhouse interviews she never brings up Caylee. If Lee or Cindy says their top priority is finding Caylee, she says something like, oh, yeah, mine too, that's all I want.
Does anyone besides me find it offensive that "Marcia Clark is touted
as 'an expert prosecutor?"

and....

Holy Crap. Daytona Racetrack had a fund raiser and Casey is not impressed
at the efforts?

She did dictate a note to read to the volunteers that if anyone has information
to come forward "without haste." I loved that.
(06-02-2011, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

LC, I saw her the other evening & I didn't even recognize her, the only thing familiar to me was her voice.

i think she looks better now, softer.

Attached Files
.jpg   marciaClark1-thumb.jpg (Size: 18.04 KB / Downloads: 71)

All these people are starting to look alike after their plastic surgery.
Is it Marcia Clark or is it Marie Osmond or is it Kate Jackson or is it....????
well clearly i should not ever leave to go eat! Smiley_emoticons_razz

baez wants to introduce george's medical records. huh?? for what purpose?

and he has a new "surprise" witness who will testify about the different forms of grieving. oh brother. this is how he weasels out of having a shrink talk about casey on a professional basis.

i hear he pissed Ashton off and Ashton said something not nice about him? hah i wish i heard that!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-02-2011, 06:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
i hear he pissed Ashton off and Ashton said something not nice about him? hah i wish i heard that!

Awwww . . . it was nothing.

Basically, Ashton stated Bozo had ample time to develop this witness and inform the State . . . unless he just dreamed-up this "idea".

Bozo got all defensive stating this is a new area that deserves exploration or he would be remiss in providing appropriate counsel to his client.

He went on crying about Ashton's statements and used the phrase "disparaging remarks" about four times.

Perry stated that the remarks weren't disparaging, but he understood how Bozo took them as such.

Bozo slithered back to the desk like a child who is grabbing their toys and going home.

I hope there is a replay. Perry wanted to burst out laughing and Bozo looked like he was going to cry.

Good times!
thanks Tiki! that makes my day. hahahahaha

do you think that he wants to introduce george's medical records, i.e. suicide attempt, to show some sort of guilty mind? what a snake-in-the-grass move if so.

that jury has to be sitting there in stunned disbelief and hearing the Twilight Zone theme in their minds.

Attached Files
.gif   lawyer.gif (Size: 8.19 KB / Downloads: 174)