Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
Gah...it'd be a tough choice if it was either/or
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-03-2014, 04:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 04:41 PM)crash Wrote: hubba hubba

That's how I feel when she says, "salmon in parchment paper, topped with fresh yellow squash, zucchini, asparagus, spinach and a garlic, shallot and parsley butter mixture and wrapped up into little packets."

I was going to make that last night, but then I came up with an Asian marinade instead that I was quite proud of. Soy sauce, sake, mirin, rice vinegar, olive oil, lemon and a little honey. Marinate for an hour and grill.

Hubba Hubba
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's been a week since I finally upgraded my stone-aged phone.

Still taking me too long to text because I seem to have a heavy touch, but really starting to like this iPhone.

Listening to iTunes classic rock radio while I charge; we took a couple of pics with the cam phone in Half Moon Bay yesterday - not much difference in quality than my digital camera.

Confession: I completely understand ramsey's fucked up posts now -- posting from the phone is definitely not for me -- but being able to check work email while out and about is pretty cool.
See? It's a pain in the ass.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I love how CNN is now so desperate for news they are now reporting oil slicks. I mean, come on, that is pathetic.

I'm not watching but I'm going to guess and say it's coverage about the missing Malysia airbus, plane, whatever the hell it's being referred to as.

I've been thinking about starting a thread about it but I don't want to go off half cocked. Terrorism or tragedy. Fuckin' media.

I'm slightly buzzed on a doubleshot of NyQuil.
This is very indulgent but I am going to post this here anyway. I have been bedridden today, I thought I was having a brain aneurysm. It was quite scary. It was a severe killer migraine that lasted all day, I couldn't walk or do anything, I thought I was going to die. Seriously. One minute I was posting here, and it crept up on me like a steel claw. Dreadful.
You need Imitrex. It's a miracle drug for migraines. I couldn't live without it when I used to get them all the time.
I felt bad for posting that after I had contact with a mother whose little 7 year old girl is battling cancer. But literally yesterday I thought I was going to die and needed serious help. It was a public holiday in my State so nothing was open. No access available to normal services either, it's just the way things are here.

Is it Christ on a crutch? Christ on a cracker? What is it?
(03-12-2014, 07:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is it Christ on a crutch? Christ on a cracker? What is it?

hah I think its "here hold this box of Ritz near your ass" then kick.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I just read that Mick Jagger's girlfriend of 10 yrs. has been found dead.
(03-17-2014, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hmm. I'll gave to go look that up.

Second day of gloomy rain. Second day of a headache. Are the two related? I think so.

On an unrelated but happy note, Matt moved to his own place Saturday. Be safe young man. And don't blow all your money the first month.

Don't diss your rain. It keeps everything lush & lovely and you want that.

I got an email from a friend in the North Country who said their snowfall totals now are 189 inches. I don't dare complain about the 6 we got overnight. It was just 70 degrees here.

...and I hope the bitch niece goes through her money like water through a colander. 39
(03-17-2014, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I just read she hung herself and Mick is beyond devastated.

How do you hang yourself from a doorknob? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Yea that sounded weird to be too. I guess if there is a will, there is a way.

I'm taking bets to see who blows their money the fastest. Niece or nephew. My money is on the nephew. Although, I bet one of the first things niece does is get a boob job. Either way, don't come crying to me when you're broke.