Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
(04-01-2014, 01:53 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 03:19 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Whether we like it or not, these reality shows have become a part of our psyche.

(03-31-2014, 07:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It is a part of our psyche today, that is the truth.

(04-01-2014, 12:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Such a command does indeed seem to reflect aussie's "psyche" -- like a looking glass.

It is obvious Aussie doesn't understand the definition of "psyche".

HotD does (Surprise!).

"That is the truth."

I'm bettin' Aussie failed miserably in her cultural/cross-cultural psychology studies.

Just another effin' example of her amateur hour pontificating.

I'm truly sorry for butting in on the conversation between you and cray la. I hope you can find it your big heart to forgive me.

Mock is about to hit 10,000 threads. You guys are the best. Sincerely. 99
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-01-2014, 04:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: cray la

hah

That's even better than Loosey Loo!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-01-2014, 04:15 PM)crash Wrote:
(04-01-2014, 04:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: cray la

hah

That's even better than Loosey Loo!

Haha..it gets very exhausting typing out crazy lady all the time. I might start switching back and forth between the two of them, depending on my mood.
(04-01-2014, 04:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm truly sorry for butting in on the conversation between you and cray la. I hope you can find it your big heart to forgive me.

hah

Besides her failed understanding of "psyche", it is obvious she has no concept of how a forum works, too.

As this is a response directly to F2, no other member is entitled to read, ponder, quote or comment any or all of its content.

Welcome to the world according to "Cray La".
(04-01-2014, 05:21 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(04-01-2014, 04:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm truly sorry for butting in on the conversation between you and cray la. I hope you can find it your big heart to forgive me.

hah

Besides her failed understanding of "psyche", it is obvious she has no concept of how a forum works, too.

As this is a response directly to F2, no other member is entitled to read, ponder, quote or comment any or all of its content.

Welcome to the world according to "Cray La".

Maggot, this story made me think of you -

On "Antiques Roadshow," a man brought in a screen print his parents bought for him as a child -- and he expected at least $50,000 for it. That turned out to be a very low estimate.

APPRAISER: "I would suggest you have a replacement value on this of $300,000 dollars."

With all the stuff you have I could picture that happening to you. Are you a "picker"?
I think CrayLa is off licking her wounds. You but he's gave her a bit of a savaging the other day.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-03-2014, 07:09 AM)crash Wrote: You but he's gave her a bit of a savaging the other day.

I'm gonna take a stab at it...

butt heads?
buddies?
bullies?
banshees?

I'd bet on "bitches", though.
It looks like it could be butt heads, but that would be the first time I ever heard him call anyone that. Maybe Crayola will know what he's talking about.
(04-01-2014, 06:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maggot, this story made me think of you -

On "Antiques Roadshow," a man brought in a screen print his parents bought for him as a child -- and he expected at least $50,000 for it. That turned out to be a very low estimate.

APPRAISER: "I would suggest you have a replacement value on this of $300,000 dollars."

With all the stuff you have I could picture that happening to you. Are you a "picker"?

I think I just saw that one I think it was an early Warhol print of a womans face saying no regrets or something. I love that show and learn quite a bit so when I hit the yard sales and goodwills and salvation army places I have a chance. I once passed on an original perkins record of "blue suede shoes" with the sun lable at a goodwill. I went home and looked it up and it was selling for 400.00 so I raced back in time to find a Jewish guy walking out with it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-03-2014, 10:19 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think I just saw that one I think it was an early Warhol print of a womans face saying no regrets or something.

That's exactly what it was.
(04-03-2014, 07:09 AM)crash Wrote: I think CrayLa is off licking her wounds. You but he's gave her a bit of a savaging the other day.

She's hiding out with the other crazy fucker CN. I bet she's. Reeaaallyyyy pissed, and I bet it ain't pretty...hahaha.....
(04-03-2014, 10:12 AM)sally Wrote: It looks like it could be butt heads, but that would be the first time I ever heard him call anyone that. Maybe Crayola will know what he's talking about.

I've never heard him call anyone that either; "bitches" is more crash-like.

Maybe I'm thinking too negatively, though.

"but he's" = "beauties"?

Yeah, probably not.
I had a virus on my company computer from an e-mail from a dirtball customer so.

I got a new computer and am now entering all my contacts and stuff because I'm an idiot and did not save them to a zip file before I got the virus.
Thank you
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-03-2014, 10:12 AM)sally Wrote: Maybe Crayola will know what he's talking about.

Not sure if icorrect took over or sarcastic genius..

Bitches. It was supposed to be bitches. The downside of having big fingers and an iphone that corrects every goddamned thing. I was so tired last night I didn't even notice it.
Aussie is a real fuck head, but I somehow like her.

She makes me laugh every time she posts. I'm always glad that she morphed from being one of LC's sleuths to being a Mocker, not many people have been able to do that.
I try ! You young ones are hard to keep up with.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(04-04-2014, 01:26 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I try ! You young ones are hard to keep up with.

You're right OTD, these youngsters are a handful! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!