Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
User, I am so sorry about you and your daughter! I do hope that this treatment program works for her. Apparently something got through to her as far as her agreeing to stay there. Sounds like you are using tough love. I think we all know some parents who would rush to pick her up if she didn't like the fish oil pills so good for you.
I understand User. She's safe and taken care off. I hope you can relax a little. Take care of you for awhile.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I wonder if living in fear on the 3rd floor of a 3 bedroom apartment in the ghetto listening to gunshots and people fighting and baby's crying would snap her out of her self. If she was alone for a month left under supervision would she lose the thought of being left alone and become starved for attention. If something happened to you or your husband would she see that the world was not here to revolve around her and put up with the self pity. Would she overlook her own drama and realize she is not the only one on the planet with problems be it made up or real. Teenagers are a tough lot and they take chances, its in their DNA.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I don't know if this is still done, I haven't seen it in a long time but back in the day a newlywed couple's car would have things written on it as well as cans & streamers, shit like that, anyway, today while I was out & about in the real world I saw a car all yucked up like that but instead of saying just married, it said "just released from the slammer", "I'm free, free at last" and some other stuff I couldn't read because I was too busy driving. Stupid fucker, who the hell advertises they have just been released from jail.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Heh-heh. Maybe I should take the banner off my car..."daughter entered treatment".

Ya' know those bumper stickers that say something like "proud parent--University of California Berkeley". I wonder if I can get one "proud parent--Ohio Mental Health Programs". That would be an attention getter.

That car needs one...Justice System Alum. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-02-2014, 10:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder if living in fear on the 3rd floor of a 3 bedroom apartment in the ghetto listening to gunshots and people fighting and baby's crying would snap her out of her self. If she was alone for a month left under supervision would she lose the thought of being left alone and become starved for attention. If something happened to you or your husband would she see that the world was not here to revolve around her and put up with the self pity. Would she overlook her own drama and realize she is not the only one on the planet with problems be it made up or real. Teenagers are a tough lot and they take chances, its in their DNA.

Jesus Christ Maggot, are you saying User should get her a room in Compton?

She has severe anxiety and OCD, add that to being an asshole teenager like the rest of them and it ain't that easy. My kids are dick heads enough and they don't even have OCD.
IDK sometimes the grass is not as green on the other side of the fence. The real world is a rough and tumble place and that being said a person should never cripple their kid with an easy life. I'm not saying user has, just that I've seen what some smart ass dumbass teenagers can pull and the first thing is to set then right back on their ass when they fuckup. They might get pissed but after rethinking their lameness for a few days they realize why they were wrong.
You have to start when they are young though and set limits and perimeters. They need fences as they get older or else they just run all over, sometimes into a wolves mouth.
I like user though she's one tough bitch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I agree with you actually. I don't even have a come back lol.

Obviously her daughter has more issues than the average asshole kid, but I think the same concept still applies.
Sometimes I think she's a spoiled little victim. The victim mentality definitely applies. I'd be really fucked up in the head if she didn't have a well adjusted, empathetic, spoiled brat for a twin brother. He reminds me daily that IT'S GEORGE BUSH'S FAULT!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Twins have something weird going on between each other. I don't what it is, but I've seen it with the few twins I know. My mom use to babysit for twin infants, one was perfectly fine and the other was severely disabled. He didn't live beyond a year, but they had some kind of bond, I can't even explain it.
(10-02-2014, 02:45 PM)username Wrote: I wonder if I can get one "proud parent--Ohio Mental Health Programs".

At least Ohio has good mental health programs. They need to between all the fuckheads from Cleveland and Dayton... not to mention the West Virginia section of Ohio. Not like Georgia.
(10-03-2014, 12:56 AM)username Wrote: He reminds me daily that IT'S GEORGE BUSH'S FAULT!!

Smart kid.
(10-02-2014, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: IDK sometimes the grass is not as green on the other side of the fence. The real world is a rough and tumble place and that being said a person should never cripple their kid with an easy life. I'm not saying user has, just that I've seen what some smart ass dumbass teenagers can pull and the first thing is to set then right back on their ass when they fuckup. They might get pissed but after rethinking their lameness for a few days they realize why they were wrong.
You have to start when they are young though and set limits and perimeters. They need fences as they get older or else they just run all over, sometimes into a wolves mouth.
I like user though she's one tough bitch.

Too bad Debbie didn't know this. When Matt got in trouble, Mike would let him suffer the consequence. But Debbie would go behind him and bail Matt out. Now he has no sense of accountability at all.
(10-03-2014, 06:13 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Debbie would go behind him and bail Matt out.

Like Maggot said, it cripples your kids when that kind of thing is done. You see how well Matt functions in the real world. His mother didn't do him any favor. That young man is a worthless fuck, he lies, cheats & steals. He won't amount to anything and he surely won't have any accomplishments to his name. Had he been made to struggle he would certainly have a different view of a dollar bill.

For you, I hate that you have to have any dealings with those dreadful people. I don't care where they live or what they have, they are nothing more than white trash.
This photo was in my newspaper this morning. I'd like to think she did it on purpose but I'm afraid not. *sigh*

[Image: image_zps1e4514b8.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-03-2014, 06:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 06:13 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Debbie would go behind him and bail Matt out.

Like Maggot said, it cripples your kids when that kind of thing is done. You see how well Matt functions in the real world. His mother didn't do him any favor. That young man is a worthless fuck, he lies, cheats & steals. He won't amount to anything and he surely won't have any accomplishments to his name. Had he been made to struggle he would certainly have a different view of a dollar bill.

For you, I hate that you have to have any dealings with those dreadful people. I don't care where they live or what they have, they are nothing more than white trash.

You know it's sad because Matt is really smart. And he can be very charming. When he lived here he would do anything I asked. He could go places if he would just lose the entitlement mentality. He's been given a gift most kids his age would kill for. Financial security. If he just worked hard now and saved and invested wisely, he could retire young and have a really nice life. He could have a family and not be stressed out about money. Be able to focus on the important things in life and even help those less fortunate. And it's sad because Matt and Leah are the only family we have here and I want nothing to do with them.
Bright house was over today because my internet wasn't working. The guy was ok looking and really buff, but he smelled so fucking good. I'm weird about cologne/ perfume, it gives me a headache and I usually can't stand it, but he smelled so clean I wanted to eat him up. I thought about asking him what he had on, but then I thought about Ramsey and figured he'd think I was flirting with him.

I could smell it on my hands after I touched my mouse and it was heavenly.

Ramsey, was your son anything like this when he recently had his wisdom teeth removed?

hah

Haha no. He only had the gas. No IV sedation.
Wow, some people really can't do drugs. I remember being high as a kite from my wisdom teeth... but I don't remember bleeding so much until that night, that made me upset and whine like that. Coming home from the surgery tho, I'd wager I was downright pleasant. Like, let's throw on some Pink Floyd and have a nice mellow car ride.