Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MID-TERM ELECTIONS
Laura Loomer   28
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ORANGEMANBAD!
Amen!
Today the North Carolina State Board of Elections say they have evidence that those working for republican candidate Mark Harris paid people to falsify signatures on absentee ballots in the 2018 congressional election. Uh oh.
Well I've seen the media jump on things like this Smollett attack thing and run with it right or wrong so I will let the lawyers hash it out on this one. Jumping the gun just makes people look like idiots. Let the investigation continue.......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My Governor John Sununu looks in good shape this year. Joe Joe Kennedy lost to Ed Marky Mr ice cream in Mass. The Kennedy Camelot has died that's good.
Republicans for a Democrat

[Image: Fcn4bVDWAAU8WQu?format=jpg&name=small]
(09-14-2022, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: Republicans for a Democrat

[Image: Fcn4bVDWAAU8WQu?format=jpg&name=small]

Those 4 votes will most certainly make a difference.  hah
It's the principal of it, maggot. They are traditional republicans rather than maga republicans, there's a difference.
Yeah like the traditional dems that vote lockstep. either their terms are up or they are retiring but there is a reason. There is always a reason.
Huh. I spoke to those who identify as traditional republicans who are publicly choosing to put their state over their party. I wasn't talking about anyone retiring or voting along party lines.
I just got one of those political survey calls.

Q:  if the election were held tomorrow,  would you be more likely to vote for Maggie Hassan or Don bolduc?

Me: Don Bolduc 

Q: what do you know about Don Bolduc?

Me: He's not Maggie Hassan  hah

Q: what would it take for you to be willing to vote for Maggie Hassan? 

Me:  I would have to be a complete vegetable,  like her son, so she could push my wheelchair into the booth and use my hand to mark her name, then I hope I drool on her. 

Survey lady: um, erm, I'm not sure how to paraphrase that.

Me: just write 5 billion dollars,  Maggie can buy my vote for 5 billion dollars. 

That poor survey lady,  I hope they get hazzard pay for people like me.   hah
(09-15-2022, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's the principal of it, maggot. They are traditional republicans rather than maga republicans, there's a difference.

So if you don't vote dem then that means you are a "maga republican"?
It means you are a brain washed bigoted sexist narccissit but you do use your turn signals.
(09-15-2022, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's the principal of it, maggot. They are traditional republicans rather than maga republicans, there's a difference.

So if you don't vote dem then that means you are a "maga republican"?

Blacks cannot be racists, and libruls cannot be fascists -- even when they behave like fascists.

Any questions?
(09-15-2022, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote: So if you don't vote dem then that means you are a "maga republican"?

Of course not. That's not something I would say.
(09-15-2022, 06:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote: So if you don't vote dem then that means you are a "maga republican"?

Of course not. That's not something I would say.

So then you mean that if you vote for someone who is deemed by the democrats to be a maga then you are a maga republican just because they said so?
Sally, are you saying you don't see a difference between a maga republican and a traditional, law & order, family values republican?

hah  Alrighty then!
(09-15-2022, 05:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: It means you are a brain washed bigoted sexist narccissit but you do use your turn signals.

One time the idiot used their turn signals but it was for the driveway after the stop sign so I pulled out in front of them. The brakes were good on that car thank God. I accelerated real quick.