Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 11:24 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
Quote:Question: Are you stating that "down ass bitch" and "her Dawg" are to be arrested for the crime -or- are you soliciting an opinion?

I've answered your question. Would you prefer I categorize my supposition as a rhetorical question? Will that make the complexities of my statement easier for you to understand? Or, are you merely attempting to earn brownie points with your fellow racists by badgering me as you've alluded to in the discussion quoted below?

http://mockforums.net/post-126830.html#pid126830

Quote:Bluefreaki said -

Me . . . I would just say the word is Nigger. Not "nigga".

I would also accept "Darkey" or Coon. Spade works, too.

What a two-faced drama queen.

Maybe I'll take her (netsleuth) to tasque.

Two faced? You appear confused about what that term implies? I'm not kissing your ass, or anyone else's. Got it? You don't impress me as much as you impress yourself, and your flock of fellow bigots. So, if you plan to take me to "tasque," prepare for me to return the favor.

Quote:Be civil in this forum, please. There are other venues, within this site, to express your disdain.

Laughable! Civil? I have to "asque" ... Why does someone who is clearly uncivil, expect civility from others? < That's a question ...

I'm here to discuss the case. You're here to take me to "tasque". When you wish to discuss the case in a civil tone, I'll gladly do so. Until then, you should concern yourself with Sarah Palin's grammar and stop "refudiating" me for imagined offenses.

Edited to add. Just so we're clear on my use of the term "basque" vs. bask I'll attempt to shed more light, AGAIN. As I've indicated previously, it was a play on words. One that is common in the context in which I employed it.

Basque nationalism is proudly racist, defining "a pure Basque" as free of any "taint" of Spanish, Jewish or Arab blood. Sabino de Arana y Giori, founder of the Basque National Party, even developed a new Basque language purged of all Spanish words.

History of Anti-Racism

"While racism has ancient and complex historical roots, there is also evidence that anti-racism is not solely a product of "modern enlightenment." Human history does not show every human group holding itself aloof from every other group in all ways and at all times. It is, in fact, the ever-shifting pattern of alliances, invasions, migrations, intermarriages and cross-cultural fusions that makes the whole concept of scientifically categorized "races" scientifically suspect and, increasingly, outright rejected. One of the historical high points of racial tolerance was Moorish Spain, when Jews, Arabs and Spaniards together forged a remarkable culture. This history is cited by Basque nationalists to justify their own racism, claiming that Spanish blood is "contaminated" with Jewish and Arab ancestry, and only the Basque region stayed "pure."

Granted, my choice of words might be considered obscure if one doesn't understand the historical context. However, the continued ignorance on display, using a play on the suffix "asque" should perhaps, be put to rest.

SORRY FOR THE DUPLICATE. I SEE THAT INSTEAD OF ALLOWING AN EDIT, THE FORUM SOFTWARE POSTED A NEW RESPONSE.
I just read on the justice facebook page that someone messaged TW saying "man yu sure dont seem sad to of just lost two of yur friends.." and TW's response was "yea actually i am..but da worst part of it is i cant even b there 4 any of the benefits or funerals....dats wut sad....
39 minutes ago"

why can't she be there?
the "basque" references will STOP in this thread NOW. take it somewhere else.

(02-11-2011, 11:24 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
Quote:Question: Are you stating that "down ass bitch" and "her Dawg" are to be arrested for the crime -or- are you soliciting an opinion?

I've answered your question. Would you prefer I categorize my supposition as a rhetorical question? Will that make the complexities of my statement easier for you to understand? Or, are you merely attempting to earn brownie points with your fellow racists by badgering me as you've alluded to in the discussion quoted below?

Two faced? You appear confused about what that term implies? I'm not kissing your ass, or anyone else's. Got it? You don't impress me as much as you impress yourself, and your flock of fellow bigots. So, if you plan to take me to "tasque," prepare for me to return the favor.

Quote:Be civil in this forum, please. There are other venues, within this site, to express your disdain.

Laughable! Civil? I have to "asque" ... Why does someone who is clearly uncivil, expect civility from others? < That's a question ...

I'm here to discuss the case. You're here to take me to "tasque". When you wish to discuss the case in a civil tone, I'll gladly do so. Until then, you should concern yourself with Sarah Palin's grammar and stop "refudiating" me for imagined offenses.

I expect you to respect the wishes of the moderator to take "flaming" against other members to a more appropriate thread.

Leave it out of this forum.

You know where they are. You've visited them. Now, please use them.
(02-11-2011, 11:54 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: I just read on the justice facebook page that someone messaged TW saying "man yu sure dont seem sad to of just lost two of yur friends.." and TW's response was "yea actually i am..but da worst part of it is i cant even b there 4 any of the benefits or funerals....dats wut sad....
39 minutes ago"

why can't she be there?

I'm guessing because both the Straub and Clarke families have credible reasons why they feel she has an involvement in the deaths of their children and it has been made clear she is NOT welcome at any event involving Lisa or Johnny. Rightly so.
(02-11-2011, 11:54 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: I just read on the justice facebook page that someone messaged TW saying "man yu sure dont seem sad to of just lost two of yur friends.." and TW's response was "yea actually i am..but da worst part of it is i cant even b there 4 any of the benefits or funerals....dats wut sad....
39 minutes ago"

why can't she be there?

I'm guessing it's because the family isn't interested in her attending.

(02-11-2011, 11:32 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 10:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 10:19 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: She has a POLE in her house?

A Pole

[Image: popejp.jpg]

Great one, Lady! LOL.
She needs him, for sure.
i believe it is the bed post of a 4 post bed.
If TW's bf is sending these messages to people on fb is it possible they were told to watch their p's and q's? Maybe he is feeling more confident now that he is saying that his poly was clear. How long until he joins mock?
(02-11-2011, 11:58 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I expect you to respect the wishes of the moderator to take "flaming" against other members to a more appropriate thread.

Leave it out of this forum.

You know where they are. You've visited them. Now, please use them.

You stated your goal was to take me to "tasque," i.e. "flame" me, remember? So, I expect you to shove your hypocrisy up your blue, racist ass.

Again, I'll be civil, when treated with civility.
(02-12-2011, 12:09 AM)seriouslycurious Wrote: How long until he joins mock?

if he's a minor, he better not be here.

and i know for a fact principals to cases have been here to read and even post. i expect it actually. they can google too. Smiley_emoticons_wink

can someone post the link to the 3, 911 calls please. thank you.
(02-11-2011, 11:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the "basque" references will STOP in this thread NOW. take it somewhere else.

My apologies, as you and I cross posted LC. I'm only posting in this forum so I'm not going to rehash the debate on the comment in question elsewhere. Regardless, consider my "asque" references a thing of the past. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

(02-12-2011, 12:17 AM)sharit Wrote: can someone post the link to the 3, 911 calls please. thank you.
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/stor...?id=576342

(02-12-2011, 12:09 AM)seriouslycurious Wrote: If TW's bf is sending these messages to people on fb is it possible they were told to watch their p's and q's? Maybe he is feeling more confident now that he is saying that his poly was clear. How long until he joins mock?

I hope he'll join soon. I'd enjoy reading what he has to say. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(02-12-2011, 12:21 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 12:17 AM)sharit Wrote: can someone post the link to the 3, 911 calls please. thank you.
thank you!
(02-12-2011, 12:23 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 12:21 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
thank you!

you're welcome
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Johnny actually said wat are u doin bro wat the f...... U doin here wat do u want...i got the first part mess up wen i was in distress and called 911 the first time and yes the girl is a hoodrat and do is the boyfriend they are strung out on narcotics and so is their lil buddy and she knows shes guilty as sin and you best believe i wont stop till these demons are behind bars they can laugh now but soon they will be crying bloody tears i wish them the worst death ever i hope the demons devour them alive.they have ruined two families friends n wat they did will not go unpunished and yes the hoodrats will pay for wat they did.justice will prevail sooner then they think and if she was a friend she wouldve called the police when she heard struggle but no she waited 2hours i hate her i hope she dies ;,,,,,,,( karma will get her trust me

From Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub page
(02-12-2011, 12:24 AM)Mommabear Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Johnny actually said wat are u doin bro wat the f...... U doin here wat do u want...i got the first part mess up wen i was in distress and called 911 the first time and yes the girl is a hoodrat and do is the boyfriend they are strung out on narcotics and so is their lil buddy and she knows shes guilty as sin and you best believe i wont stop till these demons are behind bars they can laugh now but soon they will be crying bloody tears i wish them the worst death ever i hope the demons devour them alive.they have ruined two families friends n wat they did will not go unpunished and yes the hoodrats will pay for wat they did.justice will prevail sooner then they think and if she was a friend she wouldve called the police when she heard struggle but no she waited 2hours i hate her i hope she dies ;,,,,,,,( karma will get her trust me

From Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub page

she is now changing the story?
(02-11-2011, 10:36 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: Why do these totally white people refer to themselves as "niggas" constantly?

I know! I think the correct term is "wigga" - LOL! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
the justice page sure is getting intense!!!

"jus food for thought if u committed a murder or had anything to do with a murder would u implicate urself by callin the victims mother or anything of that sort? OH by the way my names AP and i am tiffany's boyfriend and i took a lie detecdtor test yesterday and passed it... jus a lil more gossip for ur petty azz"